Poll: Do you want the set available in game for players to obtain?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Horde Could we get the Blood Knight set from 7.3?

Nope! This is not fan made. This isn't photoshopped. These are -actual- pieces in game that only NPCs can use. Yes, you heard that right! ONLY. NPCS.

This is one of the most iconic Paladin sets in the entire game for Horde. I would LOVE to have this set obtainable. It's a disgrace and disservice that we got an ugly orange set instead of the black/blood red pvp set in Legion!! Let your voice be heard and let Blizzard know on their official forums as well as their Twitter @WarcraftDevs.

Let Blizzard know you want this set in game! Tweet to them on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/nite_moogle
    https://twitter.com/olandgren
    https://twitter.com/Zorbrix
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2020-11-17 at 09:38 AM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    I support this.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

What the heck, please let us have this! Really need a blood knight set that's not woefully outdated, and man was I disappointed in that gross mustard mess of a pvp set for horde while it's iconic gold and blue for alliance.

Surprised it's not obtainable. There aren't many pieces worn by NPCs that can't be found, excluding of course prominent "unique" NPCs like story characters, faction leaders, etc.

I don't play paladin, but I am surprised that isn't available for them already. Make it so, Blizzard!

it is available just not in that color its from burning throne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Surprised it's not obtainable. There aren't many pieces worn by NPCs that can't be found, excluding of course prominent "unique" NPCs like story characters, faction leaders, etc.
    Actually there are a ton of color variants that NPCs use that can't be used by players.

The firs two tiers of Cataclysm (BoT/Tot4W and then Firelands) have a third, unobtainable color variation for every single class, as well as some of the Cata PvP seasons. A few were given transmog sets in the island expeditions, but most of them remain unavailable to players. Icecrown Citadel is the same way, and many of the older raids like Naxx who had stranger breakdowns of 10/25 man separate loot tables with fewer tier pieces have many armor sets with only partially obtainable looks, and are often missing key pieces like boots or gloves.

I think Blizzard would do good to take a holistic look at these sets and make them available somehow. Lord knows the trail of style could use some good rewards, rather than just already-obtainable color tints of questing greens.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

i would absolutely love this.
    i finished my Blood knight-ish set a couple of years ago and have been using it for my BE paladin ever since, but this one looks so much better.

it is pretty much this.
    but it's really the only thing that looks like a Blood knight unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    it is available just not in that color its from burning throne
    Yes that's the whole point. People want these color because it's blood knights color theme...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Those gems should be golden or green though, not blue.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

yeah that'd be dope. <3

Let Blizzard know by contacting them on their Twitter and sending in feedback in game using the "suggestion" feature.
    Here are the Twitters:
    @WarcraftDevs @artofcgrobinson - Lead art director @nite_moogle - lead rewards designer @Olandgren - senior game designer
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."