10+ Year Old Account
    @Blood Fox "Imagine being scared of a sweaty nerd who spends hours a day making excel sheets just to catch scum. I bet Lora killed them because Firebert ignored Lora's vote spam."

Goddammit
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I'm a little nervous thinking that if I hadn't townread Lora earlier, I might have been eaten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    https://i.ibb.co/qrYRsXK/75282416-110114697102775-7963984615171948544-n.jpg
    Fucking LOL
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Oh my god...that is hilarious! I hadn't realized, but the game where Lora gets food poisoning is the game where he's eating people. I mean, it's terrible, food poisoning sucks so much, but it's still hilarious.
    Yeah, I legit thought he was being sly in the game thread, and afterwards felt guilty for saying anything about it to him since he hadn't noticed the implications...thankfully it didn't seem to be anything of note to anyone anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Lora: "of all the fucking things, it had to of been graeham continuing to cuck me by not self protecting the nights i thought he would and listo of all people to protect. course i intentionally let the game get good by keeping robo alive."

I am flattered.

Now we just need a game with a cannibal and a cult.

10+ Year Old Account
    That'd be a bit too much.

- - - Updated - - -

Just the dead thread left. Almost scared to see what they had to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’d just like to state my reads we’re not terribly off when I put them out

10+ Year Old Account
    I do realize that my actions probably scared RCA away from mafia forever. I feel a little bad about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I’d just like to state my reads we’re not terribly off when I put them out
    It's a good thing Listo isn't on Discord right now...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    It's a good thing Listo isn't on Discord right now...
    Turn off your lights, play K-Pop in the background and say his name three times backwards in a mirror and he'll maybe show up on Discord.

@Blood Fox "Imagine being scared of a sweaty nerd who spends hours a day making excel sheets just to catch scum. I bet Lora killed them because Firebert ignored Lora's vote spam."

Goddammit
    iw as a side chick for a reason

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, thanks Firebert for posting that vote record of yours on day 1. I experimented with it, melded it to an extent with how I did things already, and have come up with a new system that is significantly less work for me compared to my old one (cuts down on typing names by a huge amount).

I will say as constructive criticism that you really don't need to insert a number into literally every cell of that spreadsheet, you could probably just have the number in the spot where it changes and then let the colour coding do the rest of the talking for the following lines. Saves on a fair bit of work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, thanks Firebert for posting that vote record of yours on day 1. I experimented with it, melded it to an extent with how I did things already, and have come up with a new system that is significantly less work for me compared to my old one (cuts down on typing names by a huge amount).

I will say as constructive criticism that you really don't need to insert a number into literally every cell of that spreadsheet, you could probably just have the number in the spot where it changes and then let the colour coding do the rest of the talking for the following lines. Saves on a fair bit of work.
    I CBA to try to make the automatic conditional formatting work for empty cells, as doubleclicking the cell copies that cell down as far as it can go.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    I CBA to try to make the automatic conditional formatting work for empty cells, as doubleclicking the cell copies that cell down as far as it can go.
    Well, if you've got automatic systems in place, don't let me tell you to do things otherwise.

I do realize that my actions probably scared RCA away from mafia forever. I feel a little bad about that.
    Lol no man, you’re fine. Please don’t believe your horribly laughable false assumption, nothing to feel bad about.

Also apparently your pool of new players included more than mine, so you’re %s go up considerably, with a higher pool.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, cannot believe you all were falling for bwod’s innocent talk...maybe if I didn’t post like a shithead you’d believe me at the end as I mentioned that a few times. Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Lol no man, you’re fine. Please don’t believe your horribly laughable false assumption, nothing to feel bad about.

Also apparently your pool of new players included more than mine, so you’re %s go up considerably, with a higher pool.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, cannot believe you all were falling for bwod’s innocent talk...maybe if I didn’t post like a shithead you’d believe me at the end as I mentioned that a few times. Oh well.
    Well, I did say that Bwon was unlikely to be the SK given the kills, figuring that if she were scum she were mafia. I was right on that, though wrong on so very much.

rip shithead posts

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It wasn’t that your posts were bad, it was that they lacked anything other players could form opinions on. This game is like chess, except the nature of each piece is hidden. You have to figure out which is which based on how it moves — and if a piece, even if it is just a pawn, never moves... no one has any info to make a judgment.... which is inherently scary and harmful to the town.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    It wasn’t that your posts were bad, it was that they lacked anything other players could form opinions on. This game is like chess, except the nature of each piece is hidden. You have to figure out which is which based on how it moves — and if a piece, even if it is just a pawn, never moves... no one has any info to make a judgment.... which is inherently scary and harmful to the town.
    Like chess. Except every piece pretends to be on the same side, and they only kill pieces when your back is turned.