1. #2021
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,060
    @Blood Fox "Imagine being scared of a sweaty nerd who spends hours a day making excel sheets just to catch scum. I bet Lora killed them because Firebert ignored Lora's vote spam."

    Goddammit
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  2. #2022
    High Overlord Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    129
    Also, I'm a little nervous thinking that if I hadn't townread Lora earlier, I might have been eaten.

  3. #2023
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    https://i.ibb.co/qrYRsXK/75282416-110114697102775-7963984615171948544-n.jpg
    Fucking LOL
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  4. #2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Oh my god...that is hilarious! I hadn't realized, but the game where Lora gets food poisoning is the game where he's eating people. I mean, it's terrible, food poisoning sucks so much, but it's still hilarious.
    Yeah, I legit thought he was being sly in the game thread, and afterwards felt guilty for saying anything about it to him since he hadn't noticed the implications...thankfully it didn't seem to be anything of note to anyone anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  5. #2025
    High Overlord Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    129
    Lora: "of all the fucking things, it had to of been graeham continuing to cuck me by not self protecting the nights i thought he would and listo of all people to protect. course i intentionally let the game get good by keeping robo alive."

    I am flattered.

  6. #2026
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Now we just need a game with a cannibal and a cult.

  7. #2027
    High Overlord Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    129
    That'd be a bit too much.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Just the dead thread left. Almost scared to see what they had to say.

  8. #2028
    Stood in the Fire listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    423
    I’d just like to state my reads we’re not terribly off when I put them out

  9. #2029
    High Overlord Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    129
    I do realize that my actions probably scared RCA away from mafia forever. I feel a little bad about that.

  10. #2030
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,060
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I’d just like to state my reads we’re not terribly off when I put them out
    It's a good thing Listo isn't on Discord right now...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  11. #2031
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    It's a good thing Listo isn't on Discord right now...
    Turn off your lights, play K-Pop in the background and say his name three times backwards in a mirror and he'll maybe show up on Discord.

  12. #2032
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    @Blood Fox "Imagine being scared of a sweaty nerd who spends hours a day making excel sheets just to catch scum. I bet Lora killed them because Firebert ignored Lora's vote spam."

    Goddammit
    iw as a side chick for a reason

  13. #2033
    High Overlord Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    129
    Also, thanks Firebert for posting that vote record of yours on day 1. I experimented with it, melded it to an extent with how I did things already, and have come up with a new system that is significantly less work for me compared to my old one (cuts down on typing names by a huge amount).

    I will say as constructive criticism that you really don't need to insert a number into literally every cell of that spreadsheet, you could probably just have the number in the spot where it changes and then let the colour coding do the rest of the talking for the following lines. Saves on a fair bit of work.

  14. #2034
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Also, thanks Firebert for posting that vote record of yours on day 1. I experimented with it, melded it to an extent with how I did things already, and have come up with a new system that is significantly less work for me compared to my old one (cuts down on typing names by a huge amount).

    I will say as constructive criticism that you really don't need to insert a number into literally every cell of that spreadsheet, you could probably just have the number in the spot where it changes and then let the colour coding do the rest of the talking for the following lines. Saves on a fair bit of work.
    I CBA to try to make the automatic conditional formatting work for empty cells, as doubleclicking the cell copies that cell down as far as it can go.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  15. #2035
    High Overlord Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I CBA to try to make the automatic conditional formatting work for empty cells, as doubleclicking the cell copies that cell down as far as it can go.
    Well, if you've got automatic systems in place, don't let me tell you to do things otherwise.

  16. #2036
    Stood in the Fire RCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NJ US
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I do realize that my actions probably scared RCA away from mafia forever. I feel a little bad about that.
    Lol no man, you’re fine. Please don’t believe your horribly laughable false assumption, nothing to feel bad about.

    Also apparently your pool of new players included more than mine, so you’re %s go up considerably, with a higher pool.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, cannot believe you all were falling for bwod’s innocent talk...maybe if I didn’t post like a shithead you’d believe me at the end as I mentioned that a few times. Oh well.

  17. #2037
    High Overlord Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Lol no man, you’re fine. Please don’t believe your horribly laughable false assumption, nothing to feel bad about.

    Also apparently your pool of new players included more than mine, so you’re %s go up considerably, with a higher pool.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, cannot believe you all were falling for bwod’s innocent talk...maybe if I didn’t post like a shithead you’d believe me at the end as I mentioned that a few times. Oh well.
    Well, I did say that Bwon was unlikely to be the SK given the kills, figuring that if she were scum she were mafia. I was right on that, though wrong on so very much.

  18. #2038
    rip shithead posts

  19. #2039
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Lol no man, you’re fine. Please don’t believe your horribly laughable false assumption, nothing to feel bad about.

    Also apparently your pool of new players included more than mine, so you’re %s go up considerably, with a higher pool.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, cannot believe you all were falling for bwod’s innocent talk...maybe if I didn’t post like a shithead you’d believe me at the end as I mentioned that a few times. Oh well.
    It wasn’t that your posts were bad, it was that they lacked anything other players could form opinions on. This game is like chess, except the nature of each piece is hidden. You have to figure out which is which based on how it moves — and if a piece, even if it is just a pawn, never moves... no one has any info to make a judgment.... which is inherently scary and harmful to the town.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  20. #2040
    High Overlord Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    It wasn’t that your posts were bad, it was that they lacked anything other players could form opinions on. This game is like chess, except the nature of each piece is hidden. You have to figure out which is which based on how it moves — and if a piece, even if it is just a pawn, never moves... no one has any info to make a judgment.... which is inherently scary and harmful to the town.
    Like chess. Except every piece pretends to be on the same side, and they only kill pieces when your back is turned.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •