Page 27 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    when you're in need for a break, take one of Val's pretzels to recharge your battery
    I don't want to eat humans k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    or do you?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    or do you?
    What do Titan's from Attack on Titan eat???

Rawmen

grae deserves a vote for posting that horrendous video

Hm I dont think it makes sense for Marack to selfvote there as scum, wifom aside it just seems like a shitty thing to do as scum well at least as mafia, i suppose it could make more sense as a sk play but meh seems unlikely. I have no idea why Marack has changed his style to this angry and dismissive style after we started playing again, but it seems similar to what he did last game so dont think it should be considered a scumtell

But Marack if you are indeed town please unvote, we cant let people self vote as it can affect site meta a lot. We cant let people get away with that or give people townread for it because then scum will just start doing it

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Hm I dont think it makes sense for Marack to selfvote there as scum, wifom aside it just seems like a shitty thing to do as scum well at least as mafia, i suppose it could make more sense as a sk play but meh seems unlikely. I have no idea why Marack has changed his style to this angry and dismissive style after we started playing again, but it seems similar to what he did last game so dont think it should be considered a scumtell

But Marack if you are indeed town please unvote, we cant let people self vote as it can affect site meta a lot. We cant let people get away with that or give people townread for it because then scum will just start doing it
    Maybe he's trying to roleplay being me during the earlier games?

I am doing this on my phone before going to bed Crackle so cant really quote but I read your response. I suppose I can maybe buy that but surely there are better ways to move it out of the fluff if that was your motivation, it came across to me as you wanting people to pick up on what you were saying rather than you trying to poke and be proactive

10+ Year Old Account
    I am doing this on my phone before going to bed Crackle so cant really quote but I read your response. I suppose I can maybe buy that but surely there are better ways to move it out of the fluff if that was your motivation, it came across to me as you wanting people to pick up on what you were saying rather than you trying to poke and be proactive
    My goal was to float an idea, and when I posted that list it was after me doing a vote count of the entire thread. Had them all recorded (except the self votes) and the only trend I could see was the one I stated. (No overlap of the top two trains during the thread), so I wanted to hear people's opinions on them.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Maracks response was just an overreaction. He saw 3 votes in very quick succession and I guess he decided he was going to die. Question everyone's asking is though, would a scum (mafia) give up that quickly.

My opinion is that the vote count didnt tell us anything to be honest. Was too early and a lot of random votes and swapping. Sure there is a possibility it might be worth going back to later when we have more information but I kind of doubt it because most of the votes at that point are relatively meaningless. So I dont think there was much discussion to be had and i dont really think it would have been a very constructive discussion either actually because it would most likely just to be ton of wifom

But lets talk about what something more concrete then. What is your read on Val?

- - - Updated - - -

I think no matter what Maracks alignment is selfvoting is a pretty shitty thing to do because to me it seems like he is either borderline gamethrowing as mafia or he is trying to use it to clear him self by wifom which is a bad look as well in my opinion. There is obviously a chance it could be a sk play, but i think that is i likely. I generally believe selfvoting should be punished, but i do really believe he is most likely just town and did it out of frustration. Its a really shitty way to get townread in my opinion. I would like for him to just unvote and for us to move on from it. I am really not a fan and I really hate to townread people for stuff like that

10+ Year Old Account
    My opinion is that the vote count didnt tell us anything to be honest. Was too early and a lot of random votes and swapping. Sure there is a possibility it might be worth going back to later when we have more information but I kind of doubt it because most of the votes at that point are relatively meaningless. So I dont think there was much discussion to be had and i dont really think it would have been a very constructive discussion either actually because it would most likely just to be ton of wifom

But lets talk about what something more concrete then. What is your read on Val?
    I mean it was better than fluffling. Not really liking your opinion at the moment if I'm honest. Regardless,

At first I wasn't leaning either way with Val, but after the Marack vote and calling me and Marack scum buddies is leaning my position to the scum side now.

Just to clarify I dont think he did it with the intention of trying to make himself appear as town, i do believe he did it out of frustration but i am just bothered by it. Meh i need to sleep

10+ Year Old Account
    @dupti agree with your stance on Marack, that the self vote is kinda lame way too play.

I guess we'll see how the rest of the day phase goes and whether or not he shows up again to engage before the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    He likes terrible 80s music
    true
    that he listens to 80s emo?
    hold on, his ava is the cure guy? I always thought it was Edward Scissorhands
    unvote
    vote:Bageloaf

I'm 100% serious about it this time and fully mean it I CURSE BAGELOAF

How DARE you insult the cure and robert smith like this. He is the sweetest old man goddammit. also the cure is not emo and I WILL fight you on this.
    does anyone have an opinion on BFox and Lora having great chemistry?
    I'm not sure if it's just mates teasing each other or maybe scum buddies
    I dunno what you're talking about me and Lora DESPISE each other but play civil when you step kids are here.

- - - Updated - - -

can I also add that both Robert Smith and I both hate hates morrissey so we are basically the same person.

- - - Updated - - -

in before marack says somthing before the day ends and we all hurry up and lynch my novel target bageloaf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Scotland is now the centre of world affairs.
    I'm looking forward to Scexit.

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone have an opinion on BFox and Lora having great chemistry?

I'm not sure if it's just mates teasing each other or maybe scum buddies
    They're lovers in my headcanon and there's nothing you can do to stop me
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Me neither, though I am partial to Blood Tea or Soul Tea
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    snip
    Lmao, taught the kids something about older music with me calling you that...Tim Burton used Rob's Hair for Edwards character...

80's emo, another lmao...emo didn't come out til the mid 90's. go listen to "Sunny Day Real Estate" jez you young people, your ears should be able to hear the difference. And shit I'm not that old.

Man don't know if lack of knowledge or overall scumy-ness.

thank you for acknowledging my struggle.

10+ Year Old Account
    assuming I didn't call it that to trigger flood box :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Alright I'm here I'm sorry I'm way late to the game but I messed up yesterday and took night time cold meds instead of daytime and was out for like 15 hours and didn't realize the game had started.

And just to say it's a real dick move to make your night time meds white and day times blue and then put them in the same damn box ><