Page 35 of 103 FirstFirst ...
25
33
34
35
36
37
45
85
... LastLast
  1. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Cereal, if you had voted for me, I would have been lynched.

    If I was scum, this play would have made absolutely no sense. Why would I drive myself up to L-1 on a majority lynch betting that literally no one else would vote me? I even asked you to hammer me.
    My vote was on you. Post #615. But I see your point. I had messed up my counting and thought you were L-2. Not sure why I thought majority was 11 and not 10.

    You would have been lynched if Xanjori unvoted first.

  2. #682
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    The other guy removed by SK is understandable, from what I recall, Cereal was his suspect

    - - - Updated - - -

    Cereal as SK I'm not sure, I won't jump yet to this conclusion, but rather keep it as a possibility
    If I were SK, I would not have eliminated the person who called me suspicious directly before night began.That just sounds like a terrible play.

  3. #683
    That just seems like scum wanting to throw suspicions on me. I may be new but I have some logic

  4. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    That just seems like scum wanting to throw suspicions on me. I may be new but I have some logic
    so you think they removed him to make you a possible suspect for today?

  5. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    If I were SK, I would not have eliminated the person who called me suspicious directly before night began.That just sounds like a terrible play.
    I mean you can say that, and everyone says that. But if that's always what is said, removing the person that called you out is in fact the best play. It's gotta be better than the person being alive and arguing against you right?

  6. #686
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    so you think they removed him to make you a possible suspect for today?
    It’s a possibility. Not anything I’d bank on the reasoning. Fire is an analytical player. He may always be wrong according to his W/L rate, but no one can deny he can analyze.

  7. #687
    I can see that happening..HOWEVER some evils are bold enough to get rid of someone triggering them

    esp. SK who needs to be a refined craftsman to survive

    anyway, I'm not suspecting you, but keeping in mind that people do have guts to remove criticism as quickly as possible

  8. #688
    Stood in the Fire listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    430
    First am I the only one seeing Cereal have 3 posts in a row but not be added to the first post on this page? Secondly, this was the train on Val at end of day
    Lora #369 , Crackleslap #427 , Bwomsamdi #547 , Dupti #560 , Cereal #615 , Val #645 , Clarinet #647 , SatsuBL #649 , Graeham #650

    Neither of our dead voted Val at all. My general thought is scum dislike being early on a train so I am putting Lora, Crackle, Bwon as leaning town for now. I find scum like to hide in the latter parts of a vote train, especially if it was a mafia member, since Val isn't actually dead yet so that would make Clarinet, Satsu, and Graeham as my most sus from the list. Also depending on Val's alignment whenever we find it out (I'm leaning town right now due to the play but yeah) the people who were around but did not vote should also be scrutinized. Which I know I am one of those but in my defense I was at work and got a late break so I had 0 chances to check thread at work until day already ended.

  9. #689
    I kinda 'secretly' want for Satsu to be SK, he just say that aura

    I wish people would move on from Val 'wanting to eat' people. It would be a wrong move to continue on suspecting Val this day

    Yesterday we had town vs town wagons.

  10. #690
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I mean you can say that, and everyone says that. But if that's always what is said, removing the person that called you out is in fact the best play. It's gotta be better than the person being alive and arguing against you right?
    I get that logic and the suspicion. I would be suspicious if literally anyone else was in the same boat. But if I were scum, that’s exactly what I would have done. Doesn’t matter if the person is alive or dead. It puts out the idea and ideas and take hold and spread.

    Putting that kind of heat on my back is not a risk I’d take.

  11. #691
    'has' that aura, typo for my Satsu opinion

  12. #692
    It’s because I’ve been using Tapatalk. It makes 3 posts instead of merges them apparently. I’ll just use the browser to stop that from happening.

  13. #693
    Stood in the Fire listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    I kinda 'secretly' want for Satsu to be SK, he just say that aura

    I wish people would move on from Val 'wanting to eat' people. It would be a wrong move to continue on suspecting Val this day

    Yesterday we had town vs town wagons.
    Here's the thing, we don't know if it was town v town. I agree that I think Val is more than likely town but I still don't have much of a read on Marack but there's no way yo can say we had "town vs town wagons" without at least 1 of them dead.

  14. #694
    I think him being grumpy was a real emotion unless people have a different experience with him and he actually fakes drama as scum

  15. #695
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,384
    People have had mood swings in these games where they go "I hate you all, I hate this game" but they always calm down.

  16. #696
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Doesn't make sense to me. I even forgot there is a Catta in this game with so many players

    I honestly was expecting them removing Satsu

    things are about to get interesting, I might be a bit inactive 1st part of this day phase

    I'm coming back later but

    - - - Updated - - -

    This was how I ended D1

    Town: Grae, dupti, Val
    Slightly town: Cereal, Satsu

    Likeable but not sure of alig: Bageloaf

    Sus: Cslap, Bfox, Lora, Listo



    No solid opinion on others

    - - - Updated - - -

    Val impressed me with his selfless act, he's a main town after last phase

    Satsu was kinda townish in his interaction with me and others
    Prey tell your lack of logic for me being sus? These whole reads are pointless if you don't use reasoning

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sucks that we got no info from no lynching yesterday. The nights actions were gonna happen. But we would at the very least have something to go off of. Now it's day 1.5.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  17. #697
    Stood in the Fire listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    430
    Also I'm now heading to work so I can try but no promises to see anything occurring in the thread on my breaks.

  18. #698
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Also I'm now heading to work so I can try but no promises to see anything occurring in the thread on my breaks.
    nah nah, you pulled this last game and would still be quite around whenever you were called out :P

    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  19. #699
    The fact that Val did not get lynched after asking to get lynched is odd. It's obviously a possibility that he is mafia and his partners then did not want to bus (or town were just not around near the deadline) in which case he could have perhaps have seen Marack get away wtih it and wanted to do a similar gambit because he thought he would get lynched seeing as he was the top wagon, but it seems like a rather silly gambit to take and not one I am really convinced Val would do.
    Another possibility is that he is town and that scum perhaps wanted to avoid the wagon for some ez town cred or I don't know, going to be a WIFOM fest. Probably fair to assume at least 1 scum on the wagon though.
    It could obviously be a weird ass SK play as well but meh.

    I must say it kind of bothers me he did not get lynched though. He should have been lynched if not for the info itself but the fact that he asked to get lynched and so on should merit him a policy lynch at that point as we can not afford to let people get away with stupid stuff like that. Same reason bagel got lynched last game, he claimed wolf and then later he seemed to question in the dead thread why people did not look at his wagon but you need to understand that as soon as you do stuff like that the votes on you become meaningless as it is too easy to justify a vote on something like that

    The kills are a bit interesting and I'll get back to that later but need to see something first though

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post

    Town: Grae, dupti, Val
    Slightly town: Cereal, Satsu

    Likeable but not sure of alig: Bageloaf

    Sus: Cslap, Bfox, Lora, Listo
    i dont really care about the read on me, but would you mind elaborating on the other reads?

  20. #700
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post

    dont really care about the read on me, but would you mind elaborating on the other reads?
    Grae as town's HOLY man

    on a serious note: Grae has been very light and breezy when posting, never felt forced in anything, kept his emotions under control in arguments, even his drawings are minimalistic not trying to impress anyone but just having fun, there's no sweat on his forehead thus I perceive him town

    Val, I've mentioned him causing me a bit of frustration because of his tight lip and refusing to engage more in depth, but that EOD proved to me he's part of town, not caring so much about his own life, I still think he should have DEFENDED himself but anyway

    Cereal, I'm not sure tbh, I think there's standard logic with most of his posts, it's a slight townlean, but I might have to look into him again

    Satsu is based on his quality content and a few takes on that emotional spat between players yesterday

    Bageloaf has a townie vibe, that's about it but I'm not THAT certain

    Cslap, I really disliked how he had a serious tone on fluff subjects, that's how he started the game, he was serious about the wrong things, not the 'meat' of this game aka finding the baddies

    Bfox has some sort of a sly charisma in all of his posts that indicates untrustworthiness

    Lora and Listo - I've been influenced by someone posting their meta. They mentioned that these 2 players act the same when town and scum, so it's practically impossible to know their real alignment this game

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post

    I must say it kind of bothers me he did not get lynched though. He should have been lynched if not for the info itself but the fact that he asked to get lynched and so on should merit him a policy lynch
    if Val is mafia, I'm entirely shocked
    What he did EOD1 was a high risk- high reward move

    but I think he's town after all

    Hope to hear more from those that didn't post much D1

    will be back in a day

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •