Page 36 of 103 FirstFirst ...
26
34
35
36
37
38
46
86
... LastLast
  1. #701
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    if Val is mafia, I'm entirely shocked
    What he did EOD1 was a high risk- high reward move

    but I think he's town after all

    Hope to hear more from those that didn't post much D1

    will be back in a day
    Would definitely be a risky play - but it was relatively close to the deadline and he was the leading wagon, so it's probably not that absurd to pull a play there but yeah, im not really sure i could see val doing that

  2. #702
    Warchief Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,197
    Ok I'm here, sorry I fell asleep for a few hours

    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  3. #703
    Unacceptable.

    Vote: Bwonsamdi

  4. #704
    Man, 30+ pages on day one is redonkulous

  5. #705
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Man, 30+ pages on day one is redonkulous
    lets see if we can get it to 60+ pages on day 2.

    unvote
    vote: virothe


    you cant trust a duck EVER.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  6. #706
    Hello fools catching up in a bit. I thought the day ended at 6 est rip ghosts

  7. #707
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Hello fools catching up in a bit. I thought the day ended at 6 est rip ghosts
    If only it was written on every vote tally and there was a countdown. If only...

  8. #708
    Imagine being scared of a sweaty nerd who spends hours a day making excel sheets just to catch scum. I bet Lora killed them because firebert ignored loras vote spam.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    If only it was written on every vote tally and there was a countdown. If only...
    Why the hell do you think I know how to read?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    It's common for SKs/Mafia to hit people that lived until late game last game. Catta and Firebert both made it alive all the way through the game.

    Sure Catta could have died due to inactivity, but we're just speculating on all fronts.
    This, the only thing I’m getting out of this is that the mafia is likely made out of veterans. Carts had lived long the last game and weren’t as active reads as an veteran who is wary about killing active players.

    I’m also hella aus of people who would try to push a Val lynch now. It I was scum I’d have killed someone like catta and left Val alive and pushed to lynch them today for getter away d1

  9. #709
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    It I was scum I’d have killed someone like catta and left Val alive and pushed to lynch them today for getter away d1
    Which is exactly what happened and since you said you can't read I guess you have inside information.

    Vote Blood Fox

  10. #710
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,112
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Which is exactly what happened and since you said you can't read I guess you have inside information.

    Vote Blood Fox
    Welp. I just read the thread to catch up again and i think this is the most terrible comment.

    This almost seems forced, lol.

  11. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Welp. I just read the thread to catch up again and i think this is the most terrible comment.

    This almost seems forced, lol.
    I am a pro at making terrible comments. Almost as bad as voting for someone for being a frog.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And yes it was forced. I literally was referencing your earlier comment :P

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sorry, not yours Crackle. I thought your avatar was Bloodfoxes'

    And is this comment more terrible or less terrible than my one on D1? I just am trying to keep track.

  12. #712
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,112
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I am a pro at making terrible comments. Almost as bad as voting for someone for being a frog.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And yes it was forced. I literally was referencing your earlier comment :P
    What i meant was. It seems (to me anways) that Bloodfox made a very reasonable comment just gathered from d1 and n1 about the moral obligation of the Mafia. Kill Catta, vote Val. But here you are acussing him of inside information. It almost seems like that was exactly the mafias plan and now you're voting him because YOU knew the plan but claimed insider information.

    I dont think deducing that conclussion so far would be insider information at all. After Val dodnt get lynched i felt pretty comfortable he was town and almost certain he wouldnt be killed, at least by the Mafia. Then there's the fact Val has votes already again suggests something.

    I think town got lucky with the no lynch. There's also probably a lot of scum on Vals train in my opinion. Scum wouldnt miss the hammer.

    But your comment has me very suspicious of you.

    Vote: CerealLord

    - - - Updated - - -

    There's also the Firebert analysis that i havent mentioned yet. I will find some quotes when i get off my phone.

  13. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    What i meant was. It seems (to me anways) that Bloodfox made a very reasonable comment just gathered from d1 and n1 about the moral obligation of the Mafia. Kill Catta, vote Val. But here you are acussing him of inside information. It almost seems like that was exactly the mafias plan and now you're voting him because YOU knew the plan but claimed insider information.

    I dont think deducing that conclussion so far would be insider information at all. After Val dodnt get lynched i felt pretty comfortable he was town and almost certain he wouldnt be killed, at least by the Mafia. Then there's the fact Val has votes already again suggests something.

    I think town got lucky with the no lynch. There's also probably a lot of scum on Vals train in my opinion. Scum wouldnt miss the hammer.

    But your comment has me very suspicious of you.

    Vote: CerealLord
    Or, and hear me out here, I was trolling with my vote because it is early on D2 and more than half the players have not even posted yet.

    Blood's comment does make sense. I apparently just think I am funnier than I actually am xD.

    Ah well.

  14. #714
    Warchief Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Is there a reason you expected them to get killed?
    They're all frequent posters, plus I could see the Mob killing one of them to quiet down the forum, and to see if some of the quieter people post.

    Graeham and Marack often fight, so I expect to see one of them go. Val, seems to make strange comments I guess

    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  15. #715
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,112
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Or, and hear me out here, I was trolling with my vote because it is early on D2 and more than half the players have not even posted yet.

    Blood's comment does make sense. I apparently just think I am funnier than I actually am xD.

    Ah well.
    Nah fam. Dont struggle treading water already.

  16. #716
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Nah fam. Dont struggle treading water already.
    I'm not struggling with anything. It's not my fault if you think an absolute joke vote was legitimate, especially with the two prior being joke votes as well.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And @Virothe. I feel terrible calling you a frog. I'm ashamed of myself.

  17. #717
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Each time a train Cereal is on starts to lose steam they immediately hop off. This is scummy play with a few hours left as it looks like they're angling for No Lynch.

    Same can be said for Bwonsamdi.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Yeah, it's just indicative that I got my eye on you @CerealLord...
    There's this comment + Fireberts vote count #593

    I think Fireberts reason is wrong about you trying to get no lynch. But you indeed flip flopped around Marack and Val. If I'm to assume you're scum, then it looks like that Marack and Val are both town. your voting irregularities might suggest that. Example, you voted onto Marack and immediately unvoted a few comments later because Firebert pointed out "VT flail", it just looks like you didn't really care who got lynched out of the two, just trying to make sure one did.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    They're all frequent posters, plus I could see the Mob killing one of them to quiet down the forum, and to see if some of the quieter people post.

    Graeham and Marack often fight, so I expect to see one of them go. Val, seems to make strange comments I guess
    When no lynches happen like that the two leading people usually won't get night killed because they will get used as lynch bait the next day. Which is already happening.

  18. #718
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    There's this comment + Fireberts vote count #593

    I think Fireberts reason is wrong about you trying to get no lynch. But you indeed flip flopped around Marack and Val. If I'm to assume you're scum, then it looks like that Marack and Val are both town. your voting irregularities might suggest that. Example, you voted onto Marack and immediately unvoted a few comments later because Firebert pointed out "VT flail", it just looks like you didn't really care who got lynched out of the two, just trying to make sure one did.
    As I explained, that isn't why. I was on Val from the beginning because of what I felt could have been a soft-claim/slip with the eating Marack. I only strayed from that once Marack decided to self-vote because I thought it was stupid to just self-vote out of anger. Once Firebert explained that it was probably just him flailing about being VT for the third time, I realized that was probably true and withdrew my vote.

    It wasn't until we were 1.5 hours until lynch time that I went back on Val to try and push a lynch for the same reasons as before. No one even joined the Val train in between my unvote and re-vote, as far as I know. I figured information from the lynch would be better than no information at all.

    If swapping my vote once is scummy then others in the game are just as scummy. If you'll note, I did not join the D2 Val lynch train, other than stating I was suspicious still.

    I was suspicious that he did that move to try and belay suspicion knowing not enough people would show up in the last five minutes to get the lynch, especially with 2 votes needed. With one vote, I am less suspicious of his motives. I was also incorrect in my thought that it was 11 votes to lynch instead of 10. I thought we had 20 players and not 19.

    I was under the assumption, from reading the last game, that no-lynches always benefit the scum since no new information is gained. I believe it was Lora who had said that. So if the lynch was between 1) Val, who I thought was scum and was trying to become a ghost, without even being assured that chance, or 2) Marack who had thrown his hands up and self-voted, no I did not care which was lynched if it meant new information for the town to actually find the scum and I said I would be amenable to either lynch if everyone could just come together and vote.

    Maybe that line of thinking was wrong, but there it is.

  19. #719
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,112
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    As I explained, that isn't why. I was on Val from the beginning because of what I felt could have been a soft-claim/slip with the eating Marack. I only strayed from that once Marack decided to self-vote because I thought it was stupid to just self-vote out of anger. Once Firebert explained that it was probably just him flailing about being VT for the third time, I realized that was probably true and withdrew my vote.

    It wasn't until we were 1.5 hours until lynch time that I went back on Val to try and push a lynch for the same reasons as before. No one even joined the Val train in between my unvote and re-vote, as far as I know. I figured information from the lynch would be better than no information at all.

    If swapping my vote once is scummy then others in the game are just as scummy. If you'll note, I did not join the D2 Val lynch train, other than stating I was suspicious still.

    I was suspicious that he did that move to try and belay suspicion knowing not enough people would show up in the last five minutes to get the lynch, especially with 2 votes needed. With one vote, I am less suspicious of his motives. I was also incorrect in my thought that it was 11 votes to lynch instead of 10. I thought we had 20 players and not 19.

    I was under the assumption, from reading the last game, that no-lynches always benefit the scum since no new information is gained. I believe it was Lora who had said that. So if the lynch was between 1) Val, who I thought was scum and was trying to become a ghost, without even being assured that chance, or 2) Marack who had thrown his hands up and self-voted, no I did not care which was lynched if it meant new information for the town to actually find the scum and I said I would be amenable to either lynch if everyone could just come together and vote.

    Maybe that line of thinking was wrong, but there it is.
    Hmm, I have come to great realisation that you have not voted Val at the end of day. Now you say a lot through this comment that "no lynch benefits scum", (which in most cases is usually true) I don't get the reasoning of "im not voting because I don't think enough people will show up" but you yourself don't vote him. This changes my outlook, and solidifies my thinking you might be scum. But I feel like I could be wrong about Val and that he might be aligned with you.

    Like this comment contradicts your EOD 1 actions, unless I'm misunderstanding something here. Boiling down to "no lynch benefits scum - but im not voting to secure it?"

  20. #720
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Hmm, I have come to great realisation that you have not voted Val at the end of day. Now you say a lot through this comment that "no lynch benefits scum", (which in most cases is usually true) I don't get the reasoning of "im not voting because I don't think enough people will show up" but you yourself don't vote him. This changes my outlook, and solidifies my thinking you might be scum. But I feel like I could be wrong about Val and that he might be aligned with you.

    Like this comment contradicts your EOD 1 actions, unless I'm misunderstanding something here. Boiling down to "no lynch benefits scum - but im not voting to secure it?"
    But I did vote Val. Not sure why you and Val think I didn't :P

    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    It is now night.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Final Vote Tally:

    9 - Val ( Lora #369 , Crackleslap #427 , Bwomsamdi #547 , Dupti #560 , Cereal #615 , Val #645 , Clarinet #647 , SatsuBL #649 , Graeham #650 )

    2 - Marack ( RCA #614 , Bageloaf #623 )

    1 - Catta ( Xanjori #8 )

    1 - Xanjori ( Catta #319 )

    1 - Bageloaf ( Blood Fox #534 )

    1 - CerealLord ( Firebert #597 )

    1 - SatsuBL ( Marack #605 )

    Not currently voting ( 3 ): Virothe, Robozerim, Listo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •