Page 37 of 103 FirstFirst ...
27
35
36
37
38
39
47
87
... LastLast
  1. #721
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,110
    You are correct. Apparently my eyes are blind. Which happens a lot in this game!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Then my outlook is reverting back to where it was pre #719! I'm less confident you're scum now, but still leaning that way. Val is going back on my probable town list.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also going to point out that I am also suspicious of Xanjori's attempted vote on Val at EOD. I get trying to secure a lynch but it felt very weird, the low posting and the appearance out of nowhere.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @CerealLord besides Val and Marack who are other people you find scummy/towny?

  2. #722
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,880
    i saved alice from wonderland and did a whole lot of shrooms and saw a talking elk. this game is fantastic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  3. #723
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Alright, I'm back.

    I actually slept well for a bit - I guess the key is going for a two hour jog.

    Catta's death is likely someone trying to find and kill a TPR. He's often quiet, though so I'm reluctant to throw my full weight behind that theory.

    Firebert...was likely killed to prevent his in-depth analysis posts from manifesting. Might have been targeted as well as a potential TPR by the SK. Finding the SK should absolutely be our priority in this game. The sooner, the better.

  4. #724
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Alright, I'm back.

    I actually slept well for a bit - I guess the key is going for a two hour jog.

    Catta's death is likely someone trying to find and kill a TPR. He's often quiet, though so I'm reluctant to throw my full weight behind that theory.

    Firebert...was likely killed to prevent his in-depth analysis posts from manifesting. Might have been targeted as well as a potential TPR by the SK. Finding the SK should absolutely be our priority in this game. The sooner, the better.
    Disagree there's 4 mafia, SK can still kill them. If we lynch a mafia today, then tomorrow should be a good day to lynch the SK, if we could.

  5. #725
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Disagree there's 4 mafia, SK can still kill them. If we lynch a mafia today, then tomorrow should be a good day to lynch the SK, if we could.
    Lynching a member of the mafia team isn't a bad outcome, of course, though I'd prefer to reduce the number of deaths to one per night as quickly as possible. Mostly because if it's anything like the last game then the bulk of night kills will just end up being town.

  6. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also going to point out that I am also suspicious of Xanjori's attempted vote on Val at EOD. I get trying to secure a lynch but it felt very weird, the low posting and the appearance out of nowhere.
    It wasn't even the appearance out of nowhere. I'm just not sure how often someone forget to "unvote" especially someone who has played as long as he has.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @CerealLord besides Val and Marack who are other people you find scummy/towny?
    My ones leaning town:

    Dupti: He seems to be analyzing everything that people are saying over multiple posts and it just feels like town-like behavior.
    Graeham: His playstyle seems to be different this game from the last. Could easily be faked, but it just sees like he is invested in town's survival
    Crackle: Has been defending the trains on Val and Marack. With both of them seeming like VTs, it leads me to believe you are trying to prevent mis-lynches.

    Ones leaning scum:

    Listo: Doing the same thing as last game. Will come in and post occasionally, but then disappear for an extended period of time. I'm also pretty sure he said somewhere, during previous game, that he used the U.S. election as an excuse to why he wasn't posting much as scum.
    Xanjori: The unvote thing just didn't sit right with me. Especially now more since it was 1 vote away from lynch and he is a more experienced player. Seems like a play to say "oh I did vote but forgot unvote"
    Satsu: I have no actual reason for this other than a gut-feeling. He seems to be engaging a lot with posting instead of suiciding like in last game when he was a VT. But I believe it was Clarinet who had said he does act like a detective in other games so I could be wrong.

    Suspicions:

    Clarinet: If it's believed that the SK targeted Firebert to throw suspicions on me, he was the first person to bring it up. Not saying this means anything, as he could have just noticed it, but something that is in the back of my mind.
    Bwonsamdi: Still not posting much of substance, but she is actually answering questions. I'm just not sure if that is because she feels more comfortable or is having a team assist her.

    Most everyone else I don't have a read on or they have not posted anywhere near enough for me to form an opinion, which I hopefully will over the course of this day. It's tough to really get a full read with how early it is and how little some people have actually voted, especially with people "not" voting. I'm also trying not to let everyone's opinions influence mine before I can come to one on my own and use theirs as supporting thoughts to mine.

    A lot of that could be just my head-canon, too, but that is where I am leaning currently.

  7. #727
    Hm now see what I was waiting for was to see if anyone was going to try to push scum on Xan for the kill on Catta because if that had been the case then I think it was likely scum trying to frame him but if that was not the case then I was actually thinking that perhaps it had been a Xan kill. It's honestly not a really good read I think and not one I am entirely sure I want to pursue, but I just can't help but feel that this is a Xan kill because the kill does seem a little odd. It could obviously have been a tpr read kill or someone wanting to deal with lurkers for some reason but meh.

    I'm kind of opposed to the idea of pushing someone based on night kills because it's just pure WIFOM, but I still wanted to push it there perhaps just for the post game cred in case it is correct

    But yeah Xan I would like to hear some from you. Do you have any reads? You put out a vote but it seems to have been a joke vote or did I misread it?

  8. #728
    Today's vote? Definitely a joke vote.

    I don't have many reads right now, a fucked up sleep pattern and over busy with other things limited my involvement day 1. I even fucked up forgetting to unvote before voting Val.

    I do think Val would flip as town, I can't see any reason a scum would self-vote that late.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    This, the only thing I’m getting out of this is that the mafia is likely made out of veterans. Carts had lived long the last game and weren’t as active reads as an veteran who is wary about killing active players.
    I also agree with the logic about the mafia having a veteran shotcaller, or at least veterans helping to guide. So Floox gets some points here from me for showing good insight. I do think too many others are trying to read too deep into the Catta/Bert deaths (although a lot of those players making deep reads are newer players.)

  9. #729
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Hm now see what I was waiting for was to see if anyone was going to try to push scum on Xan for the kill on Catta because if that had been the case then I think it was likely scum trying to frame him but if that was not the case then I was actually thinking that perhaps it had been a Xan kill. It's honestly not a really good read I think and not one I am entirely sure I want to pursue, but I just can't help but feel that this is a Xan kill because the kill does seem a little odd. It could obviously have been a tpr read kill or someone wanting to deal with lurkers for some reason but meh.

    I'm kind of opposed to the idea of pushing someone based on night kills because it's just pure WIFOM, but I still wanted to push it there perhaps just for the post game cred in case it is correct

    But yeah Xan I would like to hear some from you. Do you have any reads? You put out a vote but it seems to have been a joke vote or did I misread it?
    A Xanjori kill on Catta would be very silly in my opinion. At the same time the vote suggests otherwise. I have a bit of doubt about this actually. I'm not sure what to think about it just yet.

  10. #730
    Stood in the Fire listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    423
    Cereal, that’s something I do no matter my alignment. Also I work customer service in a grocery store and am doing online school full time. I honestly don’t have the massive amount of time that others are able to give. I try to give thoughts when I’m able but unless I’m on a break at work there’s ~9 hours a day where I can’t really post due to work and that’s 5-6 days a week. Also as was stated earlier in the day, early game is my weakest point in everything, I do much better when we have more vote trails to analyze.
    But yeah you can ask any old player and they will confirm this

  11. #731
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Today's vote? Definitely a joke vote.

    I don't have many reads right now, a fucked up sleep pattern and over busy with other things limited my involvement day 1. I even fucked up forgetting to unvote before voting Val.

    I do think Val would flip as town, I can't see any reason a scum would self-vote that late.
    Ah I see. I kind of like the honesty actually. Any thoughts on Graeham and Maracks discussion yesterday?

  12. #732
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,110
    @CerealLord Not defending Listo per se, but what he say's is mostly true. He admits to be not very good early game but is a lot stronger late game.

  13. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    lets see if we can get it to 60+ pages on day 2.

    unvote
    vote: virothe


    you cant trust a duck EVER.
    I don't even trust me, I mean after all I'm clearly a frog that's just lied his way into being a duck.

  14. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    A Xanjori kill on Catta would be very silly in my opinion. At the same time the vote suggests otherwise. I have a bit of doubt about this actually. I'm not sure what to think about it just yet.
    I don't think it is a good nor a fair thing to push to be honest because it's a lot of WIFOM, but I want juicy post game cred in case it what was happened

  15. #735
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Disagree there's 4 mafia, SK can still kill them. If we lynch a mafia today, then tomorrow should be a good day to lynch the SK, if we could.
    I disagree with this logic, removing the 2nd NK from the game would statistically be more beneficial for town.

  16. #736
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I disagree with this logic, removing the 2nd NK from the game would statistically be more beneficial for town.
    Yes but we aint got a fkn clue who the SK is.

  17. #737
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    A Xanjori kill on Catta would be very silly in my opinion. At the same time the vote suggests otherwise. I have a bit of doubt about this actually. I'm not sure what to think about it just yet.
    I mean its worth noting we were both scum, on opposing factions, last game and neither of us attempted to target the other until Night 4. While we always open Day 1 with votes on each other I dont think we often attempt to murder each other early.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Yes but we aint got a fkn clue who the SK is.
    Of course, but that doesnt change the fact that if we did hit the SK that would be the biggest win for us today.

  18. #738
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I don't even trust me, I mean after all I'm clearly a frog that's just lied his way into being a duck.
    I saw green and assumed. That's what I get.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    @CerealLord Not defending Listo per se, but what he say's is mostly true. He admits to be not very good early game but is a lot stronger late game.
    Well that is good to know. This is the kinda stuff I am hoping to learn as I play more games since you guys can analyze everyone's plays a bit more in depth having played for years.

  19. #739
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Ah I see. I kind of like the honesty actually. Any thoughts on Graeham and Maracks discussion yesterday?
    I'll need to re-read to make sure I didnt miss more of it in the pages I skipped. From what I recall right now, I don't think I read too much into it in terms of one being scum or not, just more that one was genuinely annoyed at the pages of fluff.

  20. #740
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Cereal, that’s something I do no matter my alignment. Also I work customer service in a grocery store and am doing online school full time. I honestly don’t have the massive amount of time that others are able to give. I try to give thoughts when I’m able but unless I’m on a break at work there’s ~9 hours a day where I can’t really post due to work and that’s 5-6 days a week. Also as was stated earlier in the day, early game is my weakest point in everything, I do much better when we have more vote trails to analyze.
    But yeah you can ask any old player and they will confirm this
    Stop having a life outside of the game. Jeez.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •