Page 40 of 103 FirstFirst ...
30
38
39
40
41
42
50
90
... LastLast
  1. #781
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @Lora my new avatar work better for you?
    Beautiful you emo evil bastard

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Fuck it... rest of the game im gonna call @Clarinet SkinFlute
    I second this. Skinflute is more accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  2. #782
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,831
    The serial killer and/or scum are likely going to be among those reluctant to commit to voting for either Val or Marack. Especially those that vanished and avoided casting a vote towards the end of the deadline.

    It basically gave them two free kills without any possibility of being tracked. I just hope Firebert isn't the psychic and the ghost mechanic can come into play tonight.

  3. #783
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    It is now night.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Final Vote Tally:

    9 - Val ( Lora #369 , Crackleslap #427 , Bwomsamdi #547 , Dupti #560 , Cereal #615 , Val #645 , Clarinet #647 , SatsuBL #649 , Graeham #650 )

    2 - Marack ( RCA #614 , Bageloaf #623 )

    1 - Catta ( Xanjori #8 )

    1 - Xanjori ( Catta #319 )

    1 - Bageloaf ( Blood Fox #534 )

    1 - CerealLord ( Firebert #597 )

    1 - SatsuBL ( Marack #605 )

    Not currently voting ( 3 ): Virothe, Robozerim, Listo

    No-lynch

    Night 1 Deadline: Saturday 11/14 @5pm EST


    - - - Updated - - -

    Dawn brings two deaths:
    Catta - Vanilla Townie
    Firebert - ???

    With 17 alive majority lynch is 9
    Day 2 deadline: Monday 11/16 @5pm EST
    Yesterday's end of day vote tally for reference

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The serial killer and/or scum are likely going to be among those reluctant to commit to voting for either Val or Marack. Especially those that vanished and avoided casting a vote towards the end of the deadline.

    It basically gave them two free kills without any possibility of being tracked. I just hope Firebert isn't the psychic and the ghost mechanic can come into play tonight.
    Going by your logic the sk potentials are Xanjori, Catta, Blood Fox, Firebert, Marack, Virothe, Robozerim, Listo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  4. #784
    One thing I wanted to point out as well. I brushed it off as new player but @RCA did not give a reason for his vote for Marack.

    He popped in and tossed a vote on Marack, late in the day, saying "You need a Snickers haha" I asked him if that vote was solely because Marack was grumpy or if he had any other reason and he said "Yes/No/Maybe?" and then made it clear he was not posting until the next day and he has not popped in to the thread yet.

  5. #785
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Going by your logic the sk potentials are Xanjori, Catta, Blood Fox, Firebert, Marack, Virothe, Robozerim, Listo.
    Well, minus Firebert.

    - - - Updated - - -

    ...and Catta.

  6. #786
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Well, minus Firebert.
    Maybe the sk ate himself who knows

    - - - Updated - - -

    Listen I literally just went down the list of who voted for val/marack and who didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  7. #787
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Maybe the sk ate himself who knows
    The SK was completely overwhelmed with guilt at his previous life that he decided to end it before he could do more harm. He was absolutely fed up with himself.

  8. #788
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    The SK was completely overwhelmed with guilt at his previous life that he decided to end it before he could do more harm. He was absolutely fed up with himself.
    Imagine being able to eat yourself so you become nothing? That'd be lit. Just enter the void by way of imploding.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  9. #789
    Blademaster Marack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Imagine being able to eat yourself so you become nothing? That'd be lit. Just enter the void by way of imploding.
    your ideal way to go?

  10. #790
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    your ideal way to go?
    My ideal way to go is combat, axe in one hand, my mead horn in the other. That or death by snu snu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  11. #791
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The serial killer and/or scum
    I also hope our psychic is still alive, it would be fun for messages between him and removed players

  12. #792
    Blademaster Marack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    My ideal way to go is combat, axe in one hand, my mead horn in the other. That or death by snu snu.
    Really... fighting with and Axe while trying to drink out of a mead horn is more then cumbersome.

    Fuck Grae... #LynchSkinFlute

  13. #793
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,112
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    One thing I wanted to point out as well. I brushed it off as new player but @RCA did not give a reason for his vote for Marack.

    He popped in and tossed a vote on Marack, late in the day, saying "You need a Snickers haha" I asked him if that vote was solely because Marack was grumpy or if he had any other reason and he said "Yes/No/Maybe?" and then made it clear he was not posting until the next day and he has not popped in to the thread yet.
    Yeah going to need some more commitment from a few people. Robozerim, Virothe and RCA.

  14. #794
    Hm Crackle now you have caught my attention again. Some of your reads are fine but others seem very basic and seem to come across as a bit fake.
    Like the fact that you seem to push the idea that I am scumreading Xan which actually is not true, as I said I really liked his honesty as it felt genuine to me when he said he did not have any reads as I am inclined to believe that if he was scum he would probably feel pressured to come up with something. I still feel it could have been a Catta kill but it is not something I wish to pursue just something but I would like to call it in case it is.
    There was also the push you did earlier today on Cereal where you seemed to push based on the idea that you think she had not voted on Val which I think you most likely thought because Val kept saying it for some reason. No matter your alignment I sincerely doubt you tried to lied about either of this, but it does come across as you just trying to skim and trying to come up with reads which I am not sure what to think of actually. I think that is more indicative of scum crackle but on the other hand this is a spammy ass game so I will gladly admit I have skimmed some posts as well so would be rather hypocritical for me to call you out too much for it but still something I'd like to keep in mind.

    So now let's talk about you trying to pair me with Cereal which I find really interesting, not because it should not be a possibility from your point of view if you are town but moreso because the idea I pushed day 1 was that Cereal was a likely teammate for you if you were scum because she pushed the Val wagon to be the leading wagon when you and Val were tied near the deadline and her response to me calling it out was rather awkward, then you did a pretty weak push on her today where you completely missed the vote and tried to quote a dead person of unknown alignment to help your push (?), I was curious to see where the push was heading but you don't seem to be actively pushing it or encouraging votes so I can't help but feel this might be distancing. I have absolutely no idea how to read newer players so this is honestly mainly based on you.

    But ugh this made me go back to the reason I thought you were town leaning day 1 and I honestly still feel that is a slight towntell

    Actually I probably need to solve you today Crackle. So let's talk about something completely different.
    You believe Val is town, so what do you think scum were doing day 1?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The serial killer and/or scum are likely going to be among those reluctant to commit to voting for either Val or Marack. Especially those that vanished and avoided casting a vote towards the end of the deadline.
    Why don't you name them then Graeham?

    - - - Updated - - -

    actually this led me to try to attempt to read the new players once again, and now I want to talk about this

    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Bwonsamdi: I feel like she is playing better this game, than the last. Seems to be questioning things a bit more as well. HOWEVER, did seem to flip between Val and Marack a decent amount as well. So that could be prime scum material, but I'm not confident about that just yet. UNCERTAIN
    She was town last game though. Last game people scumread her because they thought she might have been coached, but since you believ she is playing better this game why has this not crossed your mind as a possibility this time around?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Okay sorry for the spam now, but I am trying to go over Crackle once again and Crackle you now seem to paint it as scummy that I disagreed with you regarding your vote split day 1 and the way you tried to apply pressure and whatnot, but you did no such thing. You did not apply any pressure day 1 instead you just put out the vote counts and split them but did nothing with it. You also seem to indicate it was a way to get out of the fluffing phase but fail to acknowledge that I was actually the one that helped with that since I was the only one who actually wanted to comment on it.

    Maybe I am misunderstanding you but I dislike how you tried to phrase it today

    - - - Updated - - -
    @CerealLord just realised that you have an absurd amount of posts but very little content. I understand that you are a new player and very pleasantly surprised to see you so active, but the fact that you have by far the most posts and I can't really remember anything you have said is a bit concerning

  15. #795
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,112
    I mean scum reading you is probably going to catch your attention. As for who I thought was scum day 1. It's Cereal, Clarinet and yourself. Lora was reviewing the thread after day 2 started, ergo my weakest scum tell.

    As for Bwonsamdi being 'coached' I find it as a rather ridiculous argument to use against them. Even if it's correct, I probably still wouldn't use it, because I feel like it's a shitty thing to do. I'd rather find them scummy by analysing their actions and at the moment I don't feel confident enough to put them there.

    Cereal and Clarinet scum reads strengthened after day 2 started, but I had them possibly aligned by the end of day one. Clarinets 'knowing' discussion made me feel better about that read hence my reads list. They were both 1 and 2 votes on Val and then both unvoted Val around the same time and excluding Val's self vote they also rejoined as the next two votes as well, so the alignment read is mostly based on timing. There could've been some coordination with them. Also after day 2 Cereal puts clarinet in the suspicious pile, whilst Clarinet has Cereal as possible town. Which feels strange to me because I've got Cereal pegged as scum right now.

    As for you and Xanjori, you said you were waiting for someone to mention Xanjori just after I mention him as suspicious and Cereal puts him in his lean scum pile as well and town reads you. So with me assuming Cereal's scum, and I was already iffy with you about day one and those comments happened is when I pegged you two as possibly aligned as well.

    However, I really like your comment about Cereal. Which is the entire reason I asked for his reads list. Because I feel like you're absolutely right about it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anyways I'm going to shower and then bed.

  16. #796
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,831
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Why don't you name them then Graeham?
    Partly laziness due to being sleepy at the time and also to see if someone else would weigh in on the subject. Lora's very likely to be trustworthy for getting the ball rolling as it's the sort of comment that could have otherwise been ignored. Lora didn't just comment on the speculation but went the extra mile to bring the information to light.

  17. #797
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I mean scum reading you is probably going to catch your attention. As for who I thought was scum day 1. It's Cereal, Clarinet and yourself. Lora was reviewing the thread after day 2 started, ergo my weakest scum tell.
    I don't mind being scumread, but I do care about the logic. Eg you tried to pair me and Cereal based on Cereal townreading me and both of us scumreading Xan (which is not even true). This does not seem like a logical conclusion at all hence and due to the earlier angle I pushed it come across as rather questionable.

    As for Bwonsamdi being 'coached' I find it as a rather ridiculous argument to use against them. Even if it's correct, I probably still wouldn't use it, because I feel like it's a shitty thing to do. I'd rather find them scummy by analysing their actions and at the moment I don't feel confident enough to put them there.
    I kind of agree - I think the most likely explanation is simply that she gets better at the game for every game that she plays, but I am of the opinion that reading new players is extremely hard if not impossible because they end up doing and saying a lot of weird stuff that would be a scumtell for most other players. Now the reason I specifically asked you about this is because we you seem to have a rather elaborate read on one the completely new player but seem to be more careful with the other players who you just played 1 game with. I can possibly buy that you have a genuine scumread, but seeing as I find your whole push on her a bit hm awkward I suppose for the lack of a better word and I thought the way she reacted to me questioning a potential cereal+crackle day 1 out on top of your push, the way you tried to pair me with her when I first tried to pair just feels really weird to me. I don't know what to think of this just yet, which is why I need to solve you first

    Cereal and Clarinet scum reads strengthened after day 2 started, but I had them possibly aligned by the end of day one. Clarinets 'knowing' discussion made me feel better about that read hence my reads list. They were both 1 and 2 votes on Val and then both unvoted Val around the same time and excluding Val's self vote they also rejoined as the next two votes as well, so the alignment read is mostly based on timing. There could've been some coordination with them. Also after day 2 Cereal puts clarinet in the suspicious pile, whilst Clarinet has Cereal as possible town. Which feels strange to me because I've got Cereal pegged as scum right now.
    Okay but if both wagons were on town, do you believe that scum are also likely to just avoid the wagons? Keep in mind that we did not get a lynch in

    As for you and Xanjori, you said you were waiting for someone to mention Xanjori just after I mention him as suspicious and Cereal puts him in his lean scum pile as well and town reads you. So with me assuming Cereal's scum, and I was already iffy with you about day one and those comments happened is when I pegged you two as possibly aligned as well.
    I opened the day by saying that I had thoughts about the night kills but wanted to wait for something first, because if people did push the Xan > Catta angle then I think it could be a weak attempt at trying to frame him for the kill because the kill was a bit odd I thought and I could potentially softclear him as town depending on who pushed it, but that did not really happen. What happened was that Cereal and ironically you I think? were the only players to call him out but not for that reason in which case, so I just put out my theory because it was a rather weak but I think it would be funny if it was true.
    I then questioned him, he responded genuinely and I said I liked his response. I was not scumreading him, I had no read on him at whatsoever.

  18. #798
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,112
    The conversations did feel genuine with Xanjori, i agree. But from my perspective i just had my top scum read town read you and sus read Xanjori and then you begin with your Xanjori comment near after me, so i immediately felt pause with my suspicions on Xanjori. That moment there is what i based my read on.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I feel better about you with your question directed at Cereal though

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ok im actually going to bed now.

  19. #799
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Partly laziness due to being sleepy at the time and also to see if someone else would weigh in on the subject. Lora's very likely to be trustworthy for getting the ball rolling as it's the sort of comment that could have otherwise been ignored. Lora didn't just comment on the speculation but went the extra mile to bring the information to light.
    Well I can share my opinion on the whole SK thing.

    SK is difficult to play because you need to play townie enough to not be scumread but also have to make sure not to catch the attention of the mafia team. It's why I am a really awful SK because I either end up townsiding so hard scum kill me or go full scumlord and get night checked and lynched.
    Virothe on the other hand is really good. (I think earlier you referred to someone who rolled SK 3 times in a row, I am pretty sure this was Virothe)
    I remember him winning one of the games and getting to like final 3 in the other one.

    But point I am making is that people tend to play SK differently, so regarding your theory you could certainly be right but I am not that convinced personally and even if your theory is indeed true we are still left with a rather big player pool which makes it very difficult to pursue at this stage. However my opinion is actually that there could very well be multiple mafia in that pool as well given my thoughts on day 1, I am actually kind of interested

    - - - Updated - - -

    wait what happened to my crackle response

  20. #800
    Won't ever lynch Val and Grae and I think most people are on board with that

    We need to consolidate on a wagon or 2 wagons soon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •