Page 41 of 103 FirstFirst ...
31
39
40
41
42
43
51
91
... LastLast
  1. #801
    oh nevermind i confused myself

  2. #802
    Don't associate me with Cereal, he was a slight townlean, but I'm willing to vote him because I'm not sure anymore when he posts seriously or not

    - - - Updated - - -

    Still think Cslap is mafia, posting a portion about himself on his reads is a bit unusual for me. Even if he talks a lot and engages.

    - - - Updated - - -

    3 people one after another started to sus just because of my 'certainty'.

    Listo, Cslap, dupti - I wish dupti would actually understand my explanation because she's my townlean

  3. #803
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,829
    Vote: Virothe

    Quiet. Currently the lowest post count of those still alive. Lack of a vote by the end of D1 doesn't feel right for a town aligned Virothe. He's also the sort of player who I could envision allowing a no lynch to happen due to fear of the ghost mechanic. Robozerim is another option I'm willing to explore today, for similar reasons.

  4. #804
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    The conversations did feel genuine with Xanjori, i agree. But from my perspective i just had my top scum read town read you and sus read Xanjori and then you begin with your Xanjori comment near after me, so i immediately felt pause with my suspicions on Xanjori. That moment there is what i based my read on.
    But this is why I called some of your reads a bit basic. You believe that if she is scum she is likely to townread her partner and then try to push in the exact same direction as her partner. I mean bias aside I just think that's a odd way of thinking and to me it came across more so as you wanting to find a reason to pair us together which I think is rather questionable given what happened day 1 and your initial push on her today which felt a bit off to me.

    I also think there is some irony to what you are saying because Cereal sided with you day 1 at a very important time (making Val the leading wagon over you near deadline), so if you are mafia then I'd be rather surprised if she is not.

    Another theory though is simply as I have been entertaining that both the wagons were town in which case scum would probably not really care that much about their vote in which case she could definitely still be scum

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Clarinet I haven't even mentioned you today

    - - - Updated - - -

    Actually Graeham I am going to follow up on that since we do not have all day.

    Vote Robo

    I already asked you this once but will just put it here once again in case you read this first:

    I do not believe you did put out a vote day 1 but correct me if I am wrong, but seeing as you are someone that tends to keep track of votes to an extent and often look at peoples vote record, why were you so careful with your vote?

    I'd also like to know what your read is on Crackle and Val

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Xanjori: Has not had much participation this game, had a suspicious EOD vote (which failed) on Val. However, Catta was killed last night, as I don't believe Xanjori to be the SK, this doubts my read as him as possible scum. So, I'm a bit uncertain about him. UNCERTAIN
    By the way out of curiousity why do you not believe Xan could be the SK?

  5. #805
    Cslap, am I still your suspect after explaining how I think about Grae and Val? Even if I scumlean you, I would like to hear your answer

    I honestly didn't want Val to be lynched, you didn't pay attention to my posts D1, Cslap. At least 3 times, I waffled and begged Val to reach me because I was ready to vote someone else.
    Besides his 1st entrance post, Val didn't seem bad but his silence was frustrating me that's why I kept my vote.

    For EOD1 I really wanted to lynch Marack but I was aware this won't happen. I was actually enthusiastic about saving Val and getting rid of Marack

    I know it won't happen now so I don't wanna deal with that, but I've made attempts to switch from Val D1

    - - - Updated - - -

    if you notice my posts everyone, I defended Val in front of dupti when he gave up

    but in Grae and Marack's case, I didn't comment much because I didn't care

    so Val was clearly an important player for me D1

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Crackle pretty much said everything I would have said. Pretty much the biggest issue we have is you seem to be using knowledge and not feels or reasoning for your belief of them both being town.
    @listo95, do you want to solve D1 wagons? You mention how there's no guarantee until flips. The only way to do that is to vote for Marack if you're on board. Val is not an option, but Marack could have faked everything, he's not solving anything so his tantrum D1 could be a shtick

    tag me if necessary

    - - - Updated - - -

    Won't vote: Grae, dupti, Val, Satsu this day as majority is townie and Satsu can and will deliver more and more with time

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Lora didn't just comment on the speculation but went the extra mile to bring the information to light.
    You seem impressed, Grae! where does Lora sit in your list?

  6. #806
    The problem I have is that 4 or 5 people are literally dominating the conversation making it hard to read any of the others. I'll assume at least one of the lurkers is a scum, doing nothing because they simply don't need to do anything.

    The person with the most suspicious posts from Day 1 imo were Crackle. Any post in which someone types "if I flip scum" needs some scrutiny. Surely you know what you're going to flip? You also called out the train on Marack as ridiculous and voted Val instead. Slip protecting a partner? Quite possibly.

    Vote: Robo

    Come out and play you dastardly sheep.

  7. #807
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    You seem impressed, Grae! where does Lora sit in your list?
    Currently sitting at first place.

  8. #808
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,376
    I think that scum are unlikely to be the people who were on my train towards the end of the day. It's clear that the scum's intention was to allow a no lynch to happen, given how there was hardly any movement of votes during the second half of the day right up until the deadline. I am suspicious of the votes that were spread out (and the no voters), rather than consolidated on me or Marack. By the second day votes really should have been consolidating on the two leading trains which had the best chance of being lynched.

    So my reads are:

    Town: Clarinet, SatsuBL, Graeham

    Keeping an eye on the developing Crackle/Dupti situation. I had Crackle pegged as town earlier today, but Dupti raised some good points that make me think he is more likely to be town. It could be a town vs town situation. Will see.

    Going to look for scum in RCA, Bageloaf, Xanjori, Catta, Blood Fox, CereaLord, Marack, Virothe, Robo, and Listo.

    I'm down for either Robo or Virothe. I don't quite trust Xanjori so I'm going with Virothe.

    Vote Virothe

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also no opinion on Bwonsamdi. Leaning a little scum for the switching but it could be understandable newbie behavior.

    - - - Updated - - -

    also lol I had Catta listed disregard that

  9. #809
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    @CerealLord just realised that you have an absurd amount of posts but very little content. I understand that you are a new player and very pleasantly surprised to see you so active, but the fact that you have by far the most posts and I can't really remember anything you have said is a bit concerning
    I have the most posts because I probably have the most free time. I am able to check the thread decently often, especially if it falls during my work time. Plus I contributed alot to the D1 fluff. It was just kinda exciting to be a part of the game and I wanted to contribute, even if that was fluff. Since the fluff died down, I have responded to every single question asked of me, with what I think are actual explanations. I also provided my reads on people. If those weren't up to standards, I don't know what to say. It's what I got at this point. The game is much different to play when actually a part of the game than just reading the threads, haha.

    Sure, I can tone down my joke posts a bit. I didn't think they were egregious, since I am still contributing to the thread more than many. If I didn't offer my analysis or wrote down two things, I would understand more, but that didn't happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Cereal and Clarinet scum reads strengthened after day 2 started, but I had them possibly aligned by the end of day one. Clarinets 'knowing' discussion made me feel better about that read hence my reads list. They were both 1 and 2 votes on Val and then both unvoted Val around the same time and excluding Val's self vote they also rejoined as the next two votes as well, so the alignment read is mostly based on timing. There could've been some coordination with them. Also after day 2 Cereal puts clarinet in the suspicious pile, whilst Clarinet has Cereal as possible town. Which feels strange to me because I've got Cereal pegged as scum right now.
    You have me pegged as scum according to two things. 1) Firebert's vote analysis and 2) your assumption that I was trying to throw BloodFox under suspicion. Neither of those two things are accurate. I didn't realize that swapping my vote between two people (and only one other person because they asked to be removed basically) would be viewed as so damn suspicious. I was on Val from the beginning because of what I perceived as a slip. I'm clearly not the only one who thought this or at least is pursuing it. I've since agreed that it was likely not a slip and was just an innocent comment.

    As for the BloodFox comment, it is kinda a dead horse at this point. You think I had some hidden meaning to it when I personally don't even see how that could be assumed. If I hadn't posted the first part, which was a direct quote from what he said back to me, I could understand it more. I don't even understand what you think I could have gained there? Accusing a random person, without any actual reasoning, would always look scummy. I am new so I am going to make mistakes and misunderstand things, but I don't think I'd make that big of an error if I were scum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Don't associate me with Cereal, he was a slight townlean, but I'm willing to vote him because I'm not sure anymore when he posts seriously or not
    So, you want to vote me because you can't tell if I am a serious player or you can't tell which posts of mine are serious or not. I am literally shocked that this keeps being brought up because I'd think my non-serious posts are pretty damn apparent to the serious ones when I take the time to write paragraphs explaining my thoughts and offering explanations on why I did certain things.

    I do take this game seriously, so don't doubt that. I would not have been so keen on playing as @Cracklesnap pointed out, if I were just going to dick around the entire time.

    But hey, I am using this as a learning experience. Apparently my post style comes off completely scummy. Maybe it's because I'm new and none of you guys have seen me play before whereas someone like Lora is expected to make crazy posts throughout the whole game and they just get "Oh, it's Lora."

    Now down to business:

    Unvote
    Vote Clarinet


    You say you have me as a townlean, but now that you are getting questioned you are now saying you will be open to voting for me because "I don't post seriously." It just seems like the low hanging fruit, to me. Also, I am of the belief that the SK killed Firebert to frame me. It's something that is constantly in the back of my mind and you were the first, and only, person to bring up that I could be the SK trying to get rid of Firebert for accusing me. I still think that would have been a suspicious as fuck play and isn't something I would have done as SK. He calls me suspicious and that he has his eye on me and then boop ends up dead.

  10. #810
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Currently sitting at first place.
    Hell yeah I love first place. What am I first place in?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  11. #811
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Hell yeah I love first place. What am I first place in?
    Not likely to be scum.

  12. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Currently sitting at first place.
    Lora farted once and she's leading town list? I mean it was a townie one, but I thought you require more

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post

    You say you have me as a townlean, but now that you are getting questioned you are now saying you will be open to voting for me because "I don't post seriously." It just seems like the low hanging fruit, to me. Also, I am of the belief that the SK killed Firebert to frame me. It's something that is constantly in the back of my mind and you were the first, and only, person to bring up that I could be the SK trying to get rid of Firebert for accusing me. I still think that would have been a suspicious as fuck play and isn't something I would have done as SK. He calls me suspicious and that he has his eye on me and then boop end.
    Cereal you made some jesting but didn't use emojis, I can't tell tbh. You were a SLIGHT townlean yean

    You seem triggered by my assumption that you killed Bertie because he FOS you. Was I right? cause that's why you're voting me

    You ate Bertie and now you wanna eliminate me from thinking about that possibility

    - - - Updated - - -

    Cereal, I am willing to vote you, but IT'S not a huge desire, you were my slight townlean and I still have RELUCTANCy to offer you a vote

    my primary target is either Marack or Cslap for today, those are my choices


    but if you can't move on and feel like someone caught you in the act just because I wanted to think of possibilities, I have to vote back at some point. If you're town you need to understand that anyone could have brought that up,

    Bertie mentioned you negatively and got his head removed, if not me, anyone else could have sussed you. And you being upset with me because of that doesn't feel right

    You think I ate Bertie? Lol, I didn't even interact with the guy that much D1, never played with him before

    As SK, I would choose a dif member

    that's why I think Bertie got removed by a 'pal' aka someone that has played with him before plenty of times and saw Bertie as a threat

    - - - Updated - - -

    vote Robo

    because there's already a big wagon on me and I'm town so it's self press

  13. #813
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Not likely to be scum.
    thats the best place to be #1, unless you are #1 in line to get some more mead.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Lora farted once and she's leading town list? I mean it was a townie one, but I thought you require more

    - - - Updated - - -



    Cereal you made some jesting but didn't use emojis, I can't tell tbh. You were a SLIGHT townlean yean

    You seem triggered by my assumption that you killed Bertie because he FOS you. Was I right? cause that's why you're voting me

    You ate Bertie and now you wanna eliminate me from thinking about that possibility

    - - - Updated - - -

    Cereal, I am willing to vote you, but IT'S not a huge desire, you were my slight townlean and I still have RELUCTANCy to offer you a vote

    my primary target is either Marack or Cslap for today, those are my choices


    but if you can't move on and feel like someone caught you in the act just because I wanted to think of possibilities, I have to vote back at some point. If you're town you need to understand that anyone could have brought that up,

    Bertie mentioned you negatively and got his head removed, if not me, anyone else could have sussed you. And you being upset with me because of that doesn't feel right

    You think I ate Bertie? Lol, I didn't even interact with the guy that much D1, never played with him before

    As SK, I would choose a dif member

    that's why I think Bertie got removed by a 'pal' aka someone that has played with him before plenty of times and saw Bertie as a threat

    - - - Updated - - -

    vote Robo

    because there's already a big wagon on me and I'm town so it's self press
    dont misgender me. thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  14. #814
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

    Town: Clarinet, SatsuBL, Graeham
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

    everyone should see this in any upcoming game! I'll take it and frame it

    I'm placed TOWN on Val's list! This game is already won imo

    on a serious note, I'm glad that Val finally understands my town meta

  15. #815
    Blademaster Marack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

    everyone should see this in any upcoming game! I'll take it and frame it

    I'm placed TOWN on Val's list! This game is already won imo

    on a serious note, I'm glad that Val finally understands my town meta
    You're an idiot

  16. #816
    Current Vote Tally:

    2 - Val ( Bageloaf #666 , Lora #758 )

    1 - Bwonsamdi ( Xanjori #703 )

    1 - CerealLord ( Crackleslap #712 )

    3 - Clarinet ( Listo #745 , Marack #765 , Cereal #809 )

    2 - Virothe ( Graeham #803 , Val #808 )

    2 - Robozerim ( Dupti #804 , Clarinet #812 )

    Not currently voting ( 6 ): Bwonsamdi , Blood Fox , Robozerim , SatsuBL , RCA , Virothe

    With 17 alive majority lynch is 9
    Day 2 deadline: Monday 11/16 @5pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  17. #817
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    You're an idiot
    i second this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  18. #818
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    You're an idiot
    I can be whatever you want as long as YOU stay awy

  19. #819
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,376
    ... What is Clarinet's town meta?

  20. #820
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Won't ever lynch Val and Grae and I think most people are on board with that

    We need to consolidate on a wagon or 2 wagons soon
    having people in unlynchable categories this early on in the game is nothing short of being a scumfuck.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    ... What is Clarinet's town meta?
    you know!!!! its their meta!!!! because its so obvious and you know it!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •