Page 43 of 103 FirstFirst ...
33
41
42
43
44
45
53
93
... LastLast
  1. #841
    Sorry people where thinning I seemed too townie and we can’t have that.

    Also the destiny 2 expat launched coupled with grad school makes it interesting.

    Anywho I have some catching up to do but general skimming leads me to be slightly trusting lora ( how could this happen)

  2. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Sorry people where thinning I seemed too townie and we can’t have that.

    Also the destiny 2 expat launched coupled with grad school makes it interesting.

    Anywho I have some catching up to do but general skimming leads me to be slightly trusting lora ( how could this happen)
    I think he's good with tallies and that shows interest

    Grae has Lora as most unlikely to be scum and Cereal is also envious of his style

    How to be Lora

  3. #843
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Sorry people where thinning I seemed too townie and we can’t have that.

    Also the destiny 2 expat launched coupled with grad school makes it interesting.

    Anywho I have some catching up to do but general skimming leads me to be slightly trusting lora ( how could this happen)
    Team lora fox

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  4. #844
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Neat. Someone calls out Blood Fox for being quiet and he shows up to post.

    Wouldn't it be nice if @Virothe and @Robozerim did the same thing?

  5. #845
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Neat. Someone calls out Blood Fox for being quiet and he shows up to post.

    Wouldn't it be nice if @Virothe and @Robozerim did the same thing?
    it should always be lac

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  6. #846
    Warchief Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Neat. Someone calls out Blood Fox for being quiet and he shows up to post.

    Wouldn't it be nice if @Virothe and @Robozerim did the same thing?


    *Sips Troll's Blood Tea*

    Interesting
    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  7. #847
    FoS Blood Fox for totes watching the thread

    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  8. #848
    Ok still catching up but I saw I got tagged and this I have to post because that’s the lurker that I am.

    Uh, you guys mind if I ignore your trains and start my own and act as If it’s the only valid one?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also bagel, if you’re gunna kiss me please use a little tounge and vote for me too.

  9. #849
    Warchief Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,001
    Where are the Duck and Black sheep now lol

    FoS Virothe and Robozerim
    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  10. #850
    im just gunna lay my cards on the table. I wanna lynch Virothe. this is basically d1 over again and I demand duck/frog stew. also they are quite scum hiding in the background but that is neither here nor here or here and certainly not here.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Lol I forgot to vote

    unvote
    Vote:Bloodfox


    Im going to leave that in there. I meant to type virthoe then looked at my own user name and typed it. I hope Firebert puts it on his spreadsheet oh wait...

    unvote
    Vote: Virthoe


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Guess Im not even name worthy...
    B]
    probably cuz your avi has a white background instead of the forum background colour

  11. #851
    I expect something a bit spicier

    Viro and Robo are wagons

    - - - Updated - - -

    will borrow Grae's opinion on Lora

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bwosamgandi feels okay

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bwogamsandi

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bwonsamdi

    this is correct

    - - - Updated - - -

    finally after trying to post that nick without looking at it but from remembrance. let's try one more time

    Bwonsamdi

  12. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bwosamgandi feels okay

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bwogamsandi

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bwonsamdi

    this is correct

    - - - Updated - - -

    finally after trying to post that nick without looking at it but from remembrance. let's try one more time

    Bwonsamdi
    This is now one of my favorite posts in this thread. Thank you.

  13. #853
    Warchief Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    I expect something a bit spicier

    Viro and Robo are wagons

    - - - Updated - - -

    will borrow Grae's opinion on Lora

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bwosamgandi feels okay

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bwogamsandi

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bwonsamdi

    this is correct

    - - - Updated - - -

    finally after trying to post that nick without looking at it but from remembrance. let's try one more time

    Bwonsamdi

    Also spelt Bob salami, Bwonswami and Bwomsambi
    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  14. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    The issue is, we don't know if they were both town. You appear to be saying that is if it is fact. We can agree that it is likely they are both town but until they both flip we have 0 way to prove that.
    Listo and crackle attacking calarinet for having opinions is SUS as fuck just making sure everyone is aware of that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    See my confidence and be surprised.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    I refuse to always waffle on leans if I strongly feel something
    if this gives off mafioso vibes, I'm sorry but I'm fed up of using 'maybe baby' all the time
    My take on wagons is not law, it's not set in stone, you can wait for their flip, I'm quite sure they are town
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Won't ever lynch Val and Grae and I think most people are on board with that

    We need to consolidate on a wagon or 2 wagons soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    I want to solve the game and you just wanna talk about genitalia

    Go the fuck off, I love opinionated townies. This is how we do it. This is mafia so while you really dont know shit you have to pretend that you do.

  15. #855
    Stood in the Fire listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Listo and crackle attacking calarinet for having opinions is SUS as fuck just making sure everyone is aware of that.











    Go the fuck off, I love opinionated townies. This is how we do it. This is mafia so while you really dont know shit you have to pretend that you do.
    Blood the issue we both have is clarinet was stating it as if it was fact. They can believe anything they want but they can’t try to state it as a fact.

  16. #856
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Blood the issue we both have is clarinet was stating it as if it was fact. They can believe anything they want but they can’t try to state it as a fact.
    Its a game of make believe and pretend. You have to pretend that your small amount of evidence is enough to lynch someone especially in the early days. So you might as well have fun and drink your own kool-aid a little bit

  17. #857
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Its a game of make believe and pretend. You have to pretend that your small amount of evidence is enough to lynch someone especially in the early days. So you might as well have fun and drink your own kool-aid a little bit
    whatever you say jim jones

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  18. #858
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,110
    Are we going to get appearances from @Virothe and @Robozerim to provide some information and not just say "im here".

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Blood the issue we both have is clarinet was stating it as if it was fact. They can believe anything they want but they can’t try to state it as a fact.
    This is my response to Bloodfox.

  19. #859
    Warchief Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Are we going to get appearances from @Virothe and @Robozerim to provide some information and not just say "im here".
    Maybe some of us should just start voting them? Assuming they're reading the thread, they might notice it
    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  20. #860
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Maybe some of us should just start voting them? Assuming they're reading the thread, they might notice it
    I think Robo is just flat out afk/forgot hasnt posted in a while I believe. He hasn't posted since page 16, half way through day one.

    Unvote:
    Vote: Robo


    If he comes back and adds some of his insights I will consider changing my vote back to Cereal.

    Whilst you're here, besides the lurkers who is your top town/scum?

    - - - Updated - - -
    @dupti if you weren't voting a lurker, where would you be putting your vote today?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •