Page 53 of 103 FirstFirst ...
3
43
51
52
53
54
55
63
... LastLast
  1. #1041
    Warchief Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,188
    Unvote

    Same. Maybe I should make myself useful and do absolutely nothing, since I don't seem to help anyways

    - - - Updated - - -

    Wait, that's still not usefull. Also Satsu, you calling me out made you look scummy. Maybe you're Mafia?

    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  2. #1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Unvote

    Same. Maybe I should make myself useful and do absolutely nothing, since I don't seem to help anyways

    - - - Updated - - -

    Wait, that's still not usefull. Also Satsu, you calling me out made you look scummy. Maybe you're Mafia?
    Gonna offer some advice again quickly.

    Firstly to be useful you don't need to stay alive, you need to help us find the right people to lynch. Explain what feelings you have about others, link the posts that support these feelings, or even just link posts you think are interesting and relevant.

    Secondly no one (apart from the mafia) know who is town and who isn't, so just calling out a towny isnt a scum move in itself if it has good reasoning behind it. If you think Satsu is calling you out in an attempt to deflect from someone else, or because you think he is deliberately misinterpreting you, that'd be scummy reasons to vote on you.

    You can't just expect people to believe you when you say you are town, you have to prove you are town via your posts.

  3. #1043
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,831
    Unvote

    Alright, I'm back and catching up on the thread. At a brief glance, I see an important role claim was made. In a regular game, I'd advise against claiming unless strictly necessary but with a serial killer/cannibal on the loose it's a smart move and helps mitigate the chance of scum claiming a role when cornered.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, not going to lie - I was wondering if Marack was the cop and investigated me on N1 which is why his attitude towards me changed on D2.

  4. #1044
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Only 3rd behind @Lora and the Agent of Chaos (1st) and anyone that claims to kill -redacted- (2nd)
    Hope you’re not talking about me homie

    - - - Updated - - -

    Unvote

    I need to go to bed but I saw the claim which is interesting to me cuz I was gunna push the virothe lynch hard tomorrow so eh.

    I really hope cereal is scum but I’ll be even more impressed if feral is inno and crackles just wracking him on the way out.


    Consider my vote on cereal but I gotta go to bed and don’t wanna end the day early.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

    Also, not going to lie - I was wondering if Marack was the cop and investigated me on N1 which is why his attitude towards me changed on D2.
    I agree I also found it insetting that marack is acting like you’re scum on d2. I cannot believe he got a guilty on you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Soo.... Am I doing better at this game now? I think I understand what's going on, just not sure who to vote for. I'll stay on flood box for now
    You’re doing just fine even though you’re voting for me. I’ll give you three games before you really meet flood box.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Guys I finally went back and read the cop claim and damn. I was SO prepared to go back and be like “ bruv why could crackle investigate a newbie I don’t fucking buy it.” And make this whole argument how we have to trust it but I don’t buy the cop investigating the newbie. But having now read the claim and crackles SHERIFF claim I can’t even argue this shit is pretty solid.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also can I say, how ducking funny it would be fore me to take this avatar made by firebert and then kill him the following night and have Nonne call me out. Fuck SK if you wanna swap roles hit me up.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Update: considering that me and firebert and now best friends I really wish I’d have killed him.

  5. #1045
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Do what every one else usually does, provide a reason and place your vote. If you want to defend someone put them in your town category and also provide a reason. It's about protecting yourself. Acting like you know something is dangerous for you.
    Cslap, I find you deceiving cause I recently saw a post of yours saying you still suss me. I think you're sly scum not only based on your early discussion, not only based on you posting a portion about calling yourself town in trying to persuade others, not only for Xanjori's great post about you, but ALSO because you gave me this wrong impression

    this message made me pause, I thought that FINALLY you understand my confident leans and you wanna offer a solution, that last part of your post is very mentoring and fatherly in a way, but you're not a mentor and still suspect me even tho that last part gives off the impression that you understand what I was doing with my confidence leans

    Cslap, it looks as if you will cslap everyone this game, each player cslapped across the nation

    I think you're scum for ALL the reasons mentioned above

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Who the fuck has a dentist appointment at almost 1 am?

    - - - Updated - - -

    !modvotecount
    I'm from overseas, sadly no soy americano

    - - - Updated - - -

    Currently catching up

  6. #1046
    Oh hm Crackle I am actually not sure you needed to claim today, but with a cannibal around I suppose I can kind of understand it.
    I definitely believe the claim as it makes no sense to claim as scum.
    (Also I think I slightly disapprove of checking a new player n1 actually but thats a bit irrelevant at this point.)

    Unvote
    Vote Cereal

  7. #1047
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,831
    I don't get the impression that Cereal is the type to avoid future games just because he happened to be given a scum role and got lynched early. So I'm fine with it even if I generally push for new players to be given a lot of wriggle room.

  8. #1048
    It has nothing to do with whether I believe they will play or not, I just generally disapprove of checking them n1 for several reasons, but if you have a really strong scumread then I understand its difficult not to check. But this discussion is honestly irrelevant at this point

  9. #1049
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I don't get the impression that Cereal is the type to avoid future games just because he happened to be given a scum role and got lynched early. So I'm fine with it even if I generally push for new players to be given a lot of wriggle room.
    They seemed to be pretty confident so i felt okay using my action on them and they have played very well anyway. I just had them on my radar for n1 actions, unfortunately for them. I almost changed to Xanjori in my QT.

    That said, trial by fire!

  10. #1050
    Crackle I am pretty sure you could have pushed this wagon without claiming though, why did you not try to find support and push it harder? I now understand why I thought the push was awkward

  11. #1051
    What ze fuck I'm at page 48 and Cslap is coppo? Are you for real? When I skimmed hours earlier I thought it was Roboz

    - - - Updated - - -

    now I get your pompous section where you gave reasons why you're town

  12. #1052
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,831
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Crackle I am pretty sure you could have pushed this wagon without claiming though, why did you not try to find support and push it harder? I now understand why I thought the push was awkward
    Probably because if Crackleslap was night killed and received the dreaded ???????? treatment it'd be pretty easy for future cornered scum to just claim they're a cop. I just hope Firebert wasn't the doctor or psychic.

  13. #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Probably because if Crackleslap was night killed and received the dreaded ???????? treatment it'd be pretty easy for future cornered scum to just claim they're a cop. I just hope Firebert wasn't the doctor or psychic.
    I mean sure but if you pushed a lynch on a mafia then the doc would likely protect you anyway and the sk would probably not have killed you tonight either.

    It would have been a much better play from your perspective to try to get me to support your wagon since I had called her out but not voted on her yet, so it would be a good way for you to test me since you believe could be partners

    - - - Updated - - -

    I dont really want to criticise your play too much since I obviously do believe the claim, but I just feel you should have done this differently

  14. #1054
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,112
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I mean sure but if you pushed a lynch on a mafia then the doc would likely protect you anyway and the sk would probably not have killed you tonight either.

    It would have been a much better play from your perspective to try to get me to support your wagon since I had called her out but not voted on her yet, so it would be a good way for you to test me since you believe could be partners

    - - - Updated - - -

    I dont really want to criticise your play too much since I obviously do believe the claim, but I just feel you should have done this differently
    I didnt feel like i could convince you. Y'all called my reads basic and were questioning my motives, so i put you in as a lost cause. :/

    - - - Updated - - -

    But i know what i will do differently if i get coo again though.

  15. #1055
    Anyway the more important thing from my point of view is not so much the guilty itself but the fact that I can trust crackle to be town now.
    This makes me more confident that all wagons were on town/non mafia. I need to look take another look at Cereals posts at this point though

    - - - Updated - - -

    I said some of your reads were basic (eg you tried to pair me with her for her townreading me and both of us scumreading Xan, even if we ignore the fact that this wasnt even true as I wasnt scumreading Xan, its still a very simple way of looking at things).

    On the other hand I called Cereal out, said if I had to pick a scum on Vals wagon it would have been her, so you should have tried to get me to commit to it. You should generally have tested people some more I think.

    Although to be honest it might have been a good you did not because I am not entirely sure I would have wanted to lynch a new player d2 so meh

  16. #1056
    Warchief Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Probably because if Crackleslap was night killed and received the dreaded ???????? treatment it'd be pretty easy for future cornered scum to just claim they're a cop. I just hope Firebert wasn't the doctor or psychic.


    Well, Firebert still got a thread to post in , the Ghost one

    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  17. #1057
    Ok so only Bwonsamdi and Cereal are females? Cause I saw now people use 'he' for Listo.

    Listo as a guy being into kpop?

    Anyway, I will say that I LOVE Roboz's posts, he has a breezy light feel and delivers posts greatly, he's 'beta' than Grae

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Yes that is correct. My results aren't town/sk/mafia, they come back as mafia or "other". So I will never know who the SK even if I do investigate them.
    The SK can eat soon, he doesn't want for town to know too much about who is town even if you can't peek him

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I at this very moment have..4 different d20s at my desk right now. Also thirty two d6, eight d10's (half of which are percentile dice, rolled in unison with normal d10's to get a number between 1 and 100), and four each of d4, d8, and d12 as well.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Interesting that I find two other people (Listo and Crackle) that both also say that they find Clarinet suspicious while reading through. I swear I said I found them suspicious before getting to their accusations.
    You all three are WRONG about me, but I really don't mind.

    I would suggest for Cslap to peek at someone else tonight, not me.

    I offer myself voluntarily D3 to be lynched

    - - - Updated - - -

    Man, Satsu..his post about me is spot on.

    - - - Updated - - -

    unvote Robo

    vote Cereal


    Now he's mute, I wish Cereales would come on thread and just have a party

  18. #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    I offer myself voluntarily D3 to be lynched
    if you are town then stop this shit, as Robo said before this is not a town mindset. As town (generally) the only one you can really trust is yourself which means everyone else should be a better lynch than yourself from your point of view. This is the third time someone does it this game, stop pushing this terrible meta if you are town

  19. #1059
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    if you are town then stop this shit, as Robo said before this is not a town mindset. As town (generally) the only one you can really trust is yourself which means everyone else should be a better lynch than yourself from your point of view. This is the third time someone does it this game, stop pushing this terrible meta if you are town
    alright, I'll keep that in mind

  20. #1060
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,831
    My team didn't submit our actions in time on N1 during the previous game and we missed out on a much needed kill as a result. We made up for that loss of a kill through the emergence of suicidal town players. "JUST LYNCH ME' only benefits scum because that's exactly what they'll do and usually at a critical point in the game as well if they can get away with it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •