Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ...
4
44
52
53
54
55
56
64
... LastLast
  1. #1061
    Unless Crackle pulled off the worst play in the history of mafia then it's fair to assume that Cereal is indeed mafia, but man I really can't be bothered to dig through all of that spam.

    But I believe it makes Marack more town (his reaction and vote on Cereal is probably unlikely to be done to a teammate. I already had a townread on Marack so that might be influencing my read a tiny bit, but I really don't think so)
    Makes Val even less likely to be mafia (but once again this I had already reached this conclusion and he could still very well be a SK)
    Makes Blood Fox more likely to be non-mafia (due to her vote on him early today, I don't see a new player doing what she did to a partner)

    And then we have Clarinet. I suppose there is some merit to the idea that she was trying to bus a partner but meh. She is a new player so I will give Clarinet at least some town cred for Cereals push on him, but I also agree that Clarinets behaviour towards Cereal has been a bit odd

    - - - Updated - - -

    I think these are her votes but I could definitely be missing some as I've honestly been skimming quite a lot through the spam

    - - - Updated - - -

    Day 1: Val (several times)
    Day 2: Blood Fox, Clarinet

    - - - Updated - - -

    actually she might have voted on marack day 1 at one point as well, but doesnt really matter that much at this point for my read

    - - - Updated - - -

    Okay I looked it up and just to confirm she did vote on Marack day 1 as well (#438)

  2. #1062
    Current Vote Tally:

    1 - Bwonsamdi ( Xanjori #703 )

    3 - Clarinet ( Listo #745 , Marack #765 , Cereal #809 )

    1 - Virothe ( Val #808 )

    1 - Lora ( RCA #892 )

    6 - Cereal ( Lora #956 , Bageloaf #964 , Virothe #979 , Robo #1028 , Dupti #1046 , Clarinet #1057 )

    Not currently voting ( 5 ): SatsuBL , Crackle #1040 , Bwonsamdi #1041 , Graeham #1043 Blood Fox #1044

    With 17 alive majority lynch is 9
    Day 2 deadline: Monday 11/16 @5pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  3. #1063
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Vote: Cereal

  4. #1064
    Pandaren Monk Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    1,994
    Unvote

    Vote CerealLord

    - - - Updated - - -

    Looked pretty sus earlier
    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  5. #1065
    Alright so just to sum it up:

    Assuming Crackle is telling the truth, then I believe these players are very unlikely to be mafia:
    Blood Fox, Crackle (well duh), Marack and Val

    After sleeping I have to admit I still kind of like the Val = SK theory though but meh

    Other than this I personally believe that both Graeham and Lora have been fairly town. I also have a slight town lean on Xan for coming across as really genuine but I do hope he will be a bit more active as the game goes on. It's honestly a bit of a cheap read I think but I just really liked his response.

    At the moment I'd probably lynch everyone else until they give me a reason not to.

  6. #1066
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Unvote

    To prevent an accidental or 'accidental' hammer.

  7. #1067
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,110
    Welp, I'm about to go to bed and I'll unlikely wake before day end

    so

    Vote: CerealLord

    This puts Cereal at L1, if y'all hammer too soon. YA SCUM

    - - - Updated - - -

    Suppose Cereal might just kill himself if I put my vote on though. :/

    - - - Updated - - -

    herself, themself*

  8. #1068
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,232
    Wow a lot happened while I was asleep. Catching up.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    for clarity, i'm of the mind that there is scum on the Val train. Put simply. That makes me think it's likely the lurkers are town. But besides that I have no other possible read.
    I don't understand the logic of this.

    I already said this earlier, but I shall repeat: It's obvious that last game day there weren't any votes moving during the second half and that scum were content to let things sit, have people have their votes spread out so neither of the two trains would reach majority lynch. As such scum aren't going to pile on to the the two leading trains later in the day. Either they were sitting early on in the Val/Marack train or they had their votes spread out across everyone else/or they didn't vote. That's why we are scrutinizing those people.

    Ah Dupti said what I said. nevermind.

    Ah, here we go with the day 2 Cop claims! On the one hand, I'm inclined to give the cop the benefit of the doubt, since with two NKs floating around there is a high likelyhood of being hit if you wait to reveal your results later in the game, and obviously being eaten by the cannibal would be disasterous if the cannibal could claim cop towards the end. On the other hand, we will be out of a cop in two days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I have also very very discreetly soft claimed as well.
    You guys really need to knock it off with this "I have secretly coded my claim in my posts!" bullcrap.

    Nobody decodes every post looking for a hidden claim like we are decrypting war radio messages.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    hard claiming on day 2 is such a bad play, especially when there was no pressure on you whatsoever to claim crackle. you're either the worst cop ever or a ballsy mafioso.
    Again I think Crackle could be forgiven, given the high chance of being killed before the endgame, and given the presence of a cannibal, revealing with only 1 guilty result while you can might be a good idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I disagree with ballsy mafioso at this point. It's much too early for it to be a viable mafioso play. What happens if he's a mafia? He leads us to kill an innocent, which means he traded 1 mafia for 1 townie as a shot in the dark when mafia are nowhere near winning. Terrible trade for him to make willingly. Even worse if he sacrifices a teammate for this, unless he really thinks that the cannibal killed the cop...but he would have no way to know that, and the SK would definitely kill him at night because he knows he's not the cop.
    Please. At least be consistent Robo. You're the one who accused me of a high risk, high reward scum play, regardless of how ridiculous it was given that I was ONE VOTE away from being lynched, in which literally ANYONE WHO CAME BACK at that time could have lynched me. And you find this too implausible?

    On the other hand, mafia don't seem to have a tracker role this game, so the odds are in Crackle's favor this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Soo.... Am I doing better at this game now? I think I understand what's going on, just not sure who to vote for. I'll stay on flood box for now
    Looks like Cereal is going to be the politically correct lynch for the day, so unless you can provide a good reason/rationale for voting someone else, you should probably hop on board the train.

    I am probabling going to hold off voting on Cereal for now so that we can continue talking until the end of the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So just randomly throwing voted with no reasons like last game?
    Dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    seems to be the case
    *facepalm*

    - - - Updated - - -

    Whoa there Crackle. We have over eight hours left.

    Let's NOT go to L-1 just yet? Someone is going to walk in and just hammer without discussing.

  9. #1069
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Let's NOT go to L-1 just yet? Someone is going to walk in and just hammer without discussing.
    Which might prove to be effective bait, I suppose.

  10. #1070
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,877
    unvote

    To prevent early lynching

    - - - Updated - - -

    There's really not much discussing to have at this point. Cereal is the obvious lynch at this point. If they flip mafia, crackle looks good. If they flip town, crackle is the lynch.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Meh. I'm probably going back to sleep soon. Woke up puking and not feeling good.

    vote: cereallord

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  11. #1071
    No reason to doubt Cslap, he's not a troll or mafia to play around like that

    Cereal probably saw what happened and is currently keeping a tight lip

  12. #1072
    Yeah I see no reason to doubt Crackles claim. If he was scum this would be a really bad trade, there would be no logic behind it.

  13. #1073
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Unless Crackle pulled off the worst play in the history of mafia
    ahem

    Until we lynch the cop again on day one, there's nothing we can do that would be worse!

    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  14. #1074
    Also I was sure I had unvoted from Bwon, apparently I hadn't. I'll do that now. I'd vote on Cereal but no need to end the day early.

    Unvote

  15. #1075
    Well well well. This was an interesting turn of events. Crackle, you suck because of your signature tag :P

    I hate all of you and I’m never coming back!!!!!

    Anyways, let’s kick off the festivities!

    Unvote
    Vote Cereallord


    It should now be night by my calculations.

  16. #1076
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,877
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Well well well. This was an interesting turn of events. Crackle, you suck because of your signature tag :P

    I hate all of you and I’m never coming back!!!!!

    Anyways, let’s kick off the festivities!

    Unvote
    Vote Cereallord


    It should now be night by my calculations.
    i hate you more and good riddance

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  17. #1077
    It is now night.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  18. #1078
    Blademaster Marack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Also, not going to lie - I was wondering if Marack was the cop and investigated me on N1 which is why his attitude towards me changed on D2.
    It hasnt. Fuck you. Like I said, keep my name out of your mouth.

  19. #1079
    Wanna sell us your scumbuddies?

  20. #1080
    It is now night

    - - - Updated - - -

    Final Vote Tally:

    9 - Cereal ( Bageloaf #964 , Virothe #979 , Robo #1028 , Dupti #1046 , Clarinet #1057 , Bwonsamdi #1064 , Crackleslap #1067 , Lora #1070 , Cereal #1075 )

    2 - Clarinet ( Listo #745 , Marack #765 )

    1 - Virothe ( Val #808 )

    1 - Lora ( RCA #892 )

    Not currently voting ( 4 ): SatsuBL , Blood Fox #1044 , Graeham #1066 , Xanjori #1074

    CerealLord a Mafia Goon has been lynched

    Night 2 Deadline Tuesday 11/17 @ 5pm EST

    - - - Updated - - -

    Dawn brings two deaths:
    Xanjori - Vanilla Townie
    Dupti - ???

    With 14 alive majority lynch is 8
    Day 3 Deadline: Thursday 11/19 @12pm EST
    Last edited by foxximcleod; 2020-11-17 at 01:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •