Page 68 of 103 FirstFirst ...
18
58
66
67
68
69
70
78
... LastLast
  1. #1341
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    I like that you're making it out to be some huge argument/discussion when it was a bit of light commentary at most during the previous day phase and a throwaway comment during this day phase.

  2. #1342
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I like that you're making it out to be some huge argument/discussion when it was a bit of light commentary at most during the previous day phase and a throwaway comment during this day phase.
    Still not an explanation.

  3. #1343
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Still not an explanation.
    I'm not sure what it is that you want me to explain.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Perhaps someone who isn't Virothe, Val or myself can weigh in on it? I'm not being deliberately dense - I legitimately don't get what the big deal is.

  4. #1344
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm not sure what it is that you want me to explain.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Perhaps someone who isn't Virothe, Val or myself can weigh in on it? I'm not being deliberately dense - I legitimately don't get what the big deal is.
    Uh huh, pretty sure asking directly multiple times to explain your suspicion of me and you playing literally so stupid you can't decipher that statement is enough.

    Unvote
    Vote: Graeham

  5. #1345
    Stood in the Fire listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Uh huh, pretty sure asking directly multiple times to explain your suspicion of me and you playing literally so stupid you can't decipher that statement is enough.

    Unvote
    Vote: Graeham
    So this means you believe Bagel’s CC to Graeham’s doc claim?

  6. #1346
    "Hey, why are you suspicious of Grae?"

    Well because he and Val voted on me for no real reason day 2 and stayed on me for longer than I thought warranted merit, then in day 2 they voted on me again with not really a large base of reason outside I wasn't super active the prior two days. But after I showed up neither seemed to really commit to scum hunting and Grae kinda claimed out of no where and that was weird, and Val never really hunted for scum but keeps switching votes around without really commiting to or pushing anyone with any real merit.

    Then both of them keep redirecting weird claims that I've been evasive and I feel like I haven't, so when I asked them to explain and neither seemed to have the ability to do so My suspicions grew and grew until eventually, especially with Grae the act of playing so stupid that you can't seem to be able to describe base suspicion of a person is just taking willful ignorance to a level I can't entertain anymore.

  7. #1347
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Uh huh, pretty sure asking directly multiple times to explain your suspicion of me and you playing literally so stupid you can't decipher that statement is enough.

    Unvote
    Vote: Graeham
    Good. I was waiting for that. So in the end it's just manufactured outrage and theatrics to justify casting your vote on me. Nice.

    It's better that I'm lynched rather than hit at night by the cannibal since my role will be revealed in such a scenario. Obviously I'd prefer not to be lynched, though we'll see how the rest of this day phase goes.

    Whenever you're overly aggressive it's almost always because you're scum. After Bageloaf is lynched, town should push and eliminate Virothe. He played similarly during a previous game when he was a serial killer. Even going as far as to lynch the claimed vigilante because he correctly identified the role as the biggest threat to him.

    I bet he'll claim to be the psychic if genuinely pressured.

  8. #1348
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    So this means you believe Bagel’s CC to Graeham’s doc claim?
    Honestly, no clue. But I'm more suspicious of Grae than I am of Bag's and that's saying a lot.

  9. #1349
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Honestly, no clue. But I'm more suspicious of Grae than I am of Bag's and that's saying a lot.
    In other words, you're salty or just feigning being salty because two players dared to refer to you as being evasive.

    Neither 'incident' was anything other than passing commentary and probing.

  10. #1350
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Whenever you're overly aggressive it's almost always because you're scum.
    aww, that's cute. You still can't give a basic explanation of why you're suspicious of you but now it's all "good I want to die anyway!" and direct baseless accusations instead of beating around the bush!

    I'd say I'm proud of you for growing, but you still haven't been able to give a basic reasoning as to why you thought I was suspicious or why you thought I was being evasive

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    In other words, you're salty or just feigning being salty because two players dared to refer to you as being evasive.

    Neither 'incident' was anything other than passing commentary and probing.
    Wrong again there champ, I ain't salty! I'm still asking for the same thing I have since the beginning and that's a basic reasoning for your assumptions

  11. #1351
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    aww, that's cute. You still can't give a basic explanation of why you're suspicious of you but now it's all "good I want to die anyway!" and direct baseless accusations instead of beating around the bush!

    I'd say I'm proud of you for growing, but you still haven't been able to give a basic reasoning as to why you thought I was suspicious or why you thought I was being evasive
    I'm just opting to avoid rising to the bait. It was a throwaway comment. I didn't pretend otherwise. You're the one falsely trying to attribute more to it than there was - but with how little you've actually contributed to the game so far you're in desperate need of a deflection, I suppose.

  12. #1352
    "Oh hey, I'm suspicious of Virothe because when I asked him to role claim he said it was pointless and I felt that was evasive and then in additional posts after that I felt he was being really aggressive over the subject."

    You could even have went further!

    "I felt like his further questioning of being evasive was him trying to cause a scene in the town and prevent other more lucrative avenues of dialogue to take place and it really seemed to hamper any real scum hunting we could have been doing otherwise"

    Heck even more? OKAY

    "And then after I claimed Doc, He went after Val as well who was one of the people who initially defended me even though my claim might not have been the best and I couldn't help but find that suspicious"

    See here's the thing Grae, I get the WHY you'd be suspicious of me. But it's the fact that you can't seem to take the two minutes to describe an accurate reason that's shifty as fuck, because the only reason you'd have as to why you can't explain is because you don't have a reason and you're just leaning in to what you felt was an easy target.

    If you had taken the two minutes to give even a half assed reasoning for suspicion I'd have backed off you awhile ago, but it's the inability to do so when asked multiple times over the course of more than 24 hours now that's condemning in my eyes.

  13. #1353
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    As an aside, one thing I'd like to point out - neither Bageloaf or Virothe have addressed the actual reasoning behind my decision to claim when I did. That in itself should be very telling. The obsession with Virothe being called 'evasive' is very much an manufactured crisis. Utterly irrelevant and not nearly as important as my claim and the logic behind it.

    Don't fall for the distraction.

  14. #1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm just opting to avoid rising to the bait. It was a throwaway comment. I didn't pretend otherwise. You're the one falsely trying to attribute more to it than there was - but with how little you've actually contributed to the game so far you're in desperate need of a deflection, I suppose.
    Ya, I don't think you know what deflection means. I've been asking you to punch me in the face for over a day and you keep giving me reasons you can't. One of us is deflecting and I don't think it's me.

  15. #1355
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    If you had taken the two minutes to give even a half assed reasoning for suspicion I'd have backed off you awhile ago, but it's the inability to do so when asked multiple times over the course of more than 24 hours now that's condemning in my eyes.
    No, you wouldn't have backed off because there was no reason for you to latch onto a throwaway statement in the first place.

    I have nothing but contempt for how you and Marack have conducted yourselves during this game. I hope the two of you drop the aggression during future games because I'm inclined to take a break to get away from it.

    If you want more in-depth feedback, try not being salty, aggressive and manipulative.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Ya, I don't think you know what deflection means. I've been asking you to punch me in the face for over a day and you keep giving me reasons you can't. One of us is deflecting and I don't think it's me.
    Stop exaggerating. It was a brief conversation on two occasions and not nearly as important as you are trying to make it out to be.

  16. #1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The obsession with Virothe being called 'evasive' is very much an manufactured crisis.
    Don't care that you called me Evasive, care that you have never been able to give a good reasoning as to why. Please get the factoids right.

    Second you're not paying attention because I mentioned prior when I defended your claim timing that I thought it was just a fuck up. I'd find the actual quote post but I'm lazy but paraphrasing what I had said was "Everyones fucked up a role claim thinking they were making some Omega level play" So why would I question something I thought was just you being overzealous? It's shit I've done multiple times when I've had power roles lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Stop exaggerating. It was a brief conversation on two occasions and not nearly as important as you are trying to make it out to be.
    GUYS I'M TOTALLY NOT DEFLECTING BY TRYING TO MAKE THINGS SEEM LESS THAN WHAT THEY WERE AND STILL NOT GIVING ANY REAL EXPLANTATIONS TO MY OWN MOTIVATIONS FOR ANYTHING AND INSTEAD INSINUATIING I AM JUST MAKING THESE HIGH LEVEL PLAYS YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND YET totallynotdeflecting

  17. #1357
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Don't care that you called me Evasive, care that you have never been able to give a good reasoning as to why. Please get the factoids right.

    Second you're not paying attention because I mentioned prior when I defended your claim timing that I thought it was just a fuck up. I'd find the actual quote post but I'm lazy but paraphrasing what I had said was "Everyones fucked up a role claim thinking they were making some Omega level play" So why would I question something I thought was just you being overzealous? It's shit I've done multiple times when I've had power roles lol
    I'll put it plainly. I don't care.

    I'm done with the conversation and I'm not going to respond to it any further. I already pointed out I called you evasive because that is how you came across to me. I don't need to write an essay and you know full well that I don't tend to do that with my reads in pretty much any game.

    I'd kindly ask that you avoid throwing the game because I called you a word that somehow triggered you deeply. If you want to engage with me, do so in the context of what matters - my claim, the condition of the scum team, the reasoning for my desire to embrace WIFOM. The fact that if I make it to the night phase both the serial killer and scum team are going to be very frustrated trying to figure out who I am going to protect and what my prior night actions consisted of.

    Y'know, stuff like that - which I have been bringing up repeatedly over the past few pages and hardly anyone has quoted or responded to?

    The throwaway comments I made at your expense are laughably irrelevant and not important.

  18. #1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    No, you wouldn't have backed off because there was no reason for you to latch onto a throwaway statement in the first place.

    I hope the two of you drop the aggression
    First off, I'd completely given you leeway after you claimed and focused my attention way more of Val so I had already backed off of you until you kept dragging my name through the mud so just get out of here with this bullshit.

    And I hope you bring the ability to type out your reasoning for you actions and accusations next game because it's pretty frustrating to go around in circles with someone playing at being to stupid to actually understand what that means.

    Hell every post of mine is just me asking you to contextualize your point of view and you're just doing EVERYTHING you can to not do that. It's like holding up color flashcards in front of someone and the only thing they keep giving you is numbers, I just don't understand how it's this difficult my guy.

  19. #1359
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,232
    Graeham I don't think lynching you first to discredit Bagel is a good idea. It seems that the rest of the playerbase isn't motivated enough to care about the claims here, and I've seen games with competing claims where the actual TPR was lynched but the remaining playerbase was too lazy/unmotivated/not paying attention/didn't care enough to lynch the confirmed fake claimant.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Or maybe it's just that @Blood Fox, @listo95, and @Robozerim haven't gotten back from work to catch up yet.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Well it seems BF and Listo are online

  20. #1360
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I called you evasive because that is how you came across to me.
    That's the closest we're getting to an actual reason hey? Well fair enough it only took like 3 pages to get there, but we did it. Proud of you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •