Page 92 of 103 FirstFirst ...
42
82
90
91
92
93
94
102
... LastLast
  1. #1821
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,836
    I think we'd benefit from applying pressure today to both of the new players who remain. Namely Bwon and RCA.

    I won't rule out the possibility that Virothe and/or Robo could be scum - but I've warmed up to their contributions to the game especially in Robo's case. They're both guaranteed to tug at threads and engage at this point.

    At the same time, we really don't want to reach a point where there's only a few players left and of those remaining one or two are completely new and either not engaging or are utterly lost in terms of what to do. It sounds a little mean but I don't mean to imply that they're stupid - just that this is the sort of game where hard decisions have to be made.

    RCA gives me pause due to Blood Fox. It's frustrating not knowing his alignment and role but he seemed to be pretty intent on going after RCA. I can't help but wonder if it's due to Blood Fox being the psychic who saw RCA doing something naughty.

    There may be nothing to it, of course, but I see it as something potentially worth exploring today.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Vote: RCA

    I'll go with my gut instinct, since it worked out well enough with Satsu.

  2. #1822
    How can BFox see RCA doing something? I thought that ability is only communicating with restless


    Satsu had no way of knowing whether Bfox was psychic or not. It's true that his ava would fit the psychic role but this is a speculative nonsense

    I won't vote RCA, it's not a defense of him or anything, you guys can vote him

    it's me feeling that he's a mislynch

  3. #1823
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,836
    It's a big set of 'what if' scenarios, yes. Though it's a potential avenue to explore.

    Even if it does prove to be a mislynch, it has the benefit of removing a big unknown and preventing a mislynch from happening at a much more critical point.

  4. #1824
    RCA is one of the few people I’ve voted on and I did so before because it truly felt like he was lurking and not contributing on purpose and I can’t say that’s 100% changed.

    My issue is that I don’t know that a bad lynch to avoid exploitation later is going to work in our favour with 2 kills still out.

    RCA could be scum, but I don’t know that’s he’s more scum than other options.

    I don’t know at this point I don’t trust anyone but Graem really.

  5. #1825
    Stood in the Fire RCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NJ US
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I think we'd benefit from applying pressure today to both of the new players who remain. Namely Bwon and RCA.

    I won't rule out the possibility that Virothe and/or Robo could be scum - but I've warmed up to their contributions to the game especially in Robo's case. They're both guaranteed to tug at threads and engage at this point.

    At the same time, we really don't want to reach a point where there's only a few players left and of those remaining one or two are completely new and either not engaging or are utterly lost in terms of what to do. It sounds a little mean but I don't mean to imply that they're stupid - just that this is the sort of game where hard decisions have to be made.

    RCA gives me pause due to Blood Fox. It's frustrating not knowing his alignment and role but he seemed to be pretty intent on going after RCA. I can't help but wonder if it's due to Blood Fox being the psychic who saw RCA doing something naughty.

    There may be nothing to it, of course, but I see it as something potentially worth exploring today.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Vote: RCA

    I'll go with my gut instinct, since it worked out well enough with Satsu.
    hugely disappointing seeing this, as i only voted for Satsu, becuase you're the only one I trusted on that train...and look what happened. my questionable play is getting overanalysied by everyone, and wasting this town's lynch on me is dumb as fuck, espically this late.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    How can BFox see RCA doing something? I thought that ability is only communicating with restless


    Satsu had no way of knowing whether Bfox was psychic or not. It's true that his ava would fit the psychic role but this is a speculative nonsense

    I won't vote RCA, it's not a defense of him or anything, you guys can vote him

    it's me feeling that he's a mislynch
    damn straight.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Maybe I'm just being too cynical but Bwon almost seems to be trying a little too hard to be seen as a confused and flailing new player.
    also was thinking this as well with Lora or Val playing jackass and false town hero. Bwon's acting innocent way to damn much.

  6. #1826
    Warchief Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,196
    I still think Val is the SK

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Maybe I'm just being too cynical but Bwon almost seems to be trying a little too hard to be seen as a confused and flailing new player.
    Dude

    I kind of know what's going on more, but I still don't know everyone here

    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  7. #1827
    Stood in the Fire RCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NJ US
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Also RCA I hate you because back when I worked at a vintage gaming spot the amount of people that came in to yell at me because there TV's didn't have the slots anymore still has me traumatized. It wasn't even till like my last 6 months there after almost a decade where the hdmi converters became more readily available for an acceptable price point.
    damn dude that blows, people cant read the tv specs before buying i guess

  8. #1828
    Warchief Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,196
    If I were the SK I would've either killed Firebert or Crackle first. Oh, and eventually the Sheep and duck Goose

    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  9. #1829
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,836
    Unvote

    I'll think on it more and take another look through the thread. I'll admit I'm not quite sure where to go with this day phase.

  10. #1830
    Stood in the Fire RCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NJ US
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    If I were the SK I would've either killed Firebert or Crackle first. Oh, and eventually the Sheep and duck Goose
    But didn’t the SK kill firebert first, hence the pink ???? Also popping up after I mention you, keep acting innocent tho.

  11. #1831
    Warchief Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,196
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    But didn’t the SK kill firebert first, hence the pink ???? Also popping up after I mention you, keep acting innocent tho.
    Hmm, I might have to look at it some more. I do literally look at this thread every morning too

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ok, Firebert did die first. I think he's a bit too spot on with his 'reading'?

    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  12. #1832
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I still think Val is the SK
    Oh? You never mentioned this before.

    If you think I'm the SK, put your money where your mouth is and vote me. Unless you think voting for Listo will be more likely to result in a scum flip.

  13. #1833
    Warchief Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,196
    Siiigh

    Want me to vote myself? Because everything now thinks I'M the scum. Oh, and then the 'dead weight' will be gone, right?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Actually,

    Unvote

    Vote RCA

    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  14. #1834
    Not everyone, I suspect you, that's right but I still think you're more innocent than guilty

    I won't vote Bwonsamdi or RCA and that's that

    - - - Updated - - -

    will do this by elimination and settle on 2-4 suspects

    Grae I will def. vote him for faking this doc nonsense, he is a SK that just fooled EVERYONE and I'm tired of not speaking up

    - - - Updated - - -

    Val, I think if 2 scum piled on Val D1 it was a risky move and it did pay off

    Val was able to convince everyone he's a VT. I trust him in a very unreasonable manner, I wish someone would shake me back to reality and scream at me to stop being pro-Vall all the time

    - - - Updated - - -

    Lora/Robo/Listo/Viro

    will settle on 1 later

  15. #1835
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,836
    Unvote
    Vote: Clarinet


    You've spent the entire game insisting that you trust me only to now turn against me? How odd, though it'll backfire on you.

  16. #1836
    duh I wasn't serious!

    relax

  17. #1837
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,836
    Unvote

    Fine. Though now I need some coffee.

  18. #1838
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Unvote

    Fine. Though now I need some coffee.
    you evil one!

    we're in this together! remember that

    - - - Updated - - -

    On a serious note,

    all 4 mentioned by me are solid in terms of posts, it will be difficult to pinpoint the scum/SK from among them

    - - - Updated - - -

    Looking back at reactions is important, I've mentioned how Listo seems credible with his statement and reaction, Listo as amazing actor? I mean who knows, feels like town after Satsu pooping on thread

    #1769 It honestly feels that Listo actually takes Satsu at his word, thinking he's a SK

    What concerns me for a bit is Lora. Lora, a vocal player was so mellow in regards to Satsu's claim, I kinda expected Lora to jump at Satsu's throat but he was 'okay, cool, let me vote you'. Lora's unphased attitude is different from what I expected.

  19. #1839
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,401
    Unvote

    Vote RCA

  20. #1840
    I want to vote Listo but that's because I'm unfamiliar with his play and I think he could be a trickster when it comes to posts, BUT there's a big chance I'm wrong. My gut tells me it's Listo after all, I will CHOOSE right now to ignore my gut and not vote Listo, trusting that he's a VT. My gut or any gut can be deceiving so those left are:

    Robo/Lora/Viro

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •