Page 16 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd play a murloc for the shits and giggles of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    murlocs > all other races
    Okay fine. You got me. I am less suspicious of you now. Murlocs are greater than all.

10+ Year Old Account
    murlocs should be like pandaren and could choose between horde and alliance. It's only fair :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Anthropomorphic cows, practically the definition of furry. There have always been more beastly furries out there. Tauren are furries, and always have been, and if you think otherwise you're super furry cow soul is highly delusional.
    I suppose I feel a "furry" is just a reskinned human with their head swapped out for an animal. Whereas I feel like a "beastman" isn't just a reskinned human.

One of the things I really liked about FFXII was how the races didn't feel like reskinned humans, but felt like actual beastmen different from the humans. Bangaa and the Nu Mou weren't reskinned humans; they had completely different anatomy and posture. They really felt "different", rather than just being reskinned humans.

I also have to give praise to the Charr from GW2. They are lion-men, but rather than being humans with a lion head, they are hunched over and look very definitely like a lion-man. The thing that really sells them is that when they run, they run on all fours.

The Tauren's proportions and posture is what sold them to me as being beastmen that were very different from humans, rather than just being reskinned humans with cow heads.

Also want to give a shoutout to the Sovanis from The Last Remnant. They are four armed Lynx people, who can quad wield one handed weapons and dual wield two handed weapons. If only MMOs did more unusual things like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a way, murloc was the first race I played. My first exposure to WoW was actually a flash game on Newgrounds (or somewhere else, maybe) where you played as a murloc doing stuff for the murloc village. Think it ended with your village killed by adventurers while you were gone or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I'd have taken Naga or Arakkoa over sethrak, personally.
    Naga would have been so cool, if only because they aren't humanoids but slither on a tail.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    murlocs > all other races
    Hm...

- - - Updated - - -

image didn't load

Oh look. Grommloc. One of my favorite pets.

I'd also be down for Mantid, because they'd be a flying race and that'd be standout. Nerubians too.

- - - Updated - - -

Tol'vir would also be cool because they're a centaur race (well actually they are lion based but you get the idea). I think Crowfall is possibly the only RPG with a playable Centaur race, but last I checked that game wasn't really going anywhere.

Just really wish fantasy games did more races besides just reskinned humans.

3+ Year Old Account
    What would a female Mantid look like? Female Praying Mantises are bigger, and bite off the heads of the males
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I suppose I feel a "furry" is just a reskinned human with their head swapped out for an animal. Whereas I feel like a "beastman" isn't just a reskinned human.

One of the things I really liked about FFXII was how the races didn't feel like reskinned humans, but felt like actual beastmen different from the humans. Bangaa and the Nu Mou weren't reskinned humans; they had completely different anatomy and posture. They really felt "different", rather than just being reskinned humans.

I also have to give praise to the Charr from GW2. They are lion-men, but rather than being humans with a lion head, they are hunched over and look very definitely like a lion-man. The thing that really sells them is that when they run, they run on all fours.

The Tauren's proportions and posture is what sold them to me as being beastmen that were very different from humans, rather than just being reskinned humans with cow heads.

Also want to give a shoutout to the Sovanis from The Last Remnant. They are four armed Lynx people, who can quad wield one handed weapons and dual wield two handed weapons. If only MMOs did more unusual things like that.
    Still furry. Just because it had more effort in design doesn't mean they aren't furries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probs no Sethrak because the helmet business would be wack af.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    What would a female Mantid look like? Female Praying Mantises are bigger, and bite off the heads of the males
    You forgot the biggest part of that statement. During mating, she will bite the head off and eat the corpse for nourishment. It's pretty badass.

I guess they'd look like the four legged Mantid Empress. Lore wise I guess it wouldn't make sense for players to play as Mantid females, but gameplay wise being able to play with four legs would be soooooo cool!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    You forgot the biggest part of that statement. During mating, she will bite the head off and eat the corpse for nourishment. It's pretty badass.

I uhh... didn't want to mention that for the sake of being PG
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I uhh... didn't want to mention that for the sake of being PG
    These games are at least PG-13.

10+ Year Old Account
    we are allowed a fuck, right?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    we are allowed a fuck, right?
    One. Per post, probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh, look, we have no more ****s to give

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I swear to god, if Catta reveals he is the eld...godfather again you better lynch him.

Vote: Catta
    I thought Catta was a doctor?

On another note, it's interesting to see that there's still Psychics/Ghosts in the game
    Look at Xan trying to kill the doctor

Vote Xanjori

Obviously he's scum. He's always trying to kill the doctor.

Not going to lie, I read until page 6 and then just skipped the 10 following pages. Fuck all your fluff.

YOU'RE NOT EVEN A REAL DOCTOR CATTA. YOU CANT BECOME A DOCTOR BY BEING BAD AT CIV FOR 6 YEARS, THATS NOT HOW IT FUCKING WORKS.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S you got time for some Civ soon? Babylon and the Heroes and Legends shit looks cool.