... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    These games are at least PG-13.
    That's great to know, I hate reading disgusting things

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you mean WoW
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Day one is always full of fluff. It'll calm down as of D2 and beyond.

What? You are on page 17 already? It may take me a while to get through all that content. Hope my brain won't fry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Day one is always full of fluff. It'll calm down as of D2 and beyond.
    You mean there is going to be fluff in there?

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    You mean there is going to be fluff in there?
    Yes.

...are you going to lynch yourself again this time around? Please don't.

People who generally complain about fluff tend to be scum, I find.
    i dont think this is true at all actually, but its an interesting thought nonetheless, so who are you actually calling out with this statement?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    i dont think this is true at all actually, but its an interesting thought nonetheless, so who are you actually calling out with this statement?
    Marack.

During the last game he was town and had no issue engaging in fluff/weighing in when needed.

In my experience, when he's scum he's much more likely to announce in advance that he's going to 'lurk' - so the lashing out at fluff strikes me as an attempt to do just that.

hm i kinda like the thought process but to be completely honest I cant remember what maracks scum game is like at all and I am not sure i know what are actual scumtells for marack, i mean i read him as scum in the last two games. The only thing ive really noted is that i feel he plays pretty scummy as town

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    hm i kinda like the thought process but to be completely honest I cant remember what maracks scum game is like at all and I am not sure i know what are actual scumtells for marack, i mean i read him as scum in the last two games. The only thing ive really noted is that i feel he plays pretty scummy as town
    It's still too early to tell for sure, though I figured it was worth noting for future reference. I fully expect to be night killed early in this game since I was among those who won the last game and had the final say on who died each night. So with a serial killer and scum team present, I'd say the chance of that happening is fairly high.

Which, I suppose, is one of the reasons why I'm indulging in dumb 'art' and other forms of fluff so eagerly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a scum between me and Val. Curious. (obviously not me) but everyone voting me hasn't previously voted Val and anyone voting Val hasn't previously voted me. Now I get the trains a bullshit, but maybe.

These being the two most prevalent trains.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Jumping on trains is pretty scummy.
    Yes. That is why Greaham didn't jump on yours last game. He is always two steps ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    We know he wont hold up in the end game, so vote him off early?
    Sure. If you think someone won't hold up in end game or isn't much help by day3 you lynch them. Bwonsamdi d5 lynch was too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Who doesn't, clearly the scum are higher quality as there's less of them

I mean

RC:VT
    Deep psychoanalysis of RC incoming

Not SK. They would prefer to kill TPR and take their identity. Should be safe from CC.
    Not TPR. Risky claim. People might be afraid of TPR d1 lynch and go for VT claim. "At least not TPR but could be scum."
    Not scum. Same as TPR and also removes fake claim option. I mean they still have that option but it looks worse.

Result: Yeah I can buy that. If I am wrong then there is something not quite right with this patients head. Obviously.

Yes.

There's less pressure, I suppose. Town almost always end up fighting among themselves and their unwillingness to deal with lurkers in a timely fashion further complicates things.

(Which, I suppose, is why my vote today will eventually land on a lurker.)
    So as long as someone posts you don't care what they say and why? You want to lynch lurker and hope for the best?

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I'm going ham in assassin's creed valhalla as I am viking irl. I ruined a kid's life already in it and I have the best doggo ever to pet
    What? You get a dog in new assassin creed? I thought they are going to give you a bird again. Ubisoft getting innovative.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Dogs > Cats every day.
    It's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    he's relaxed and does drawings

- - - Updated - - -

I believe him when he say vanilla, he has no worries in this world
    You are right. Last game he was scum and didn't do a single drawing. Such a talent and not even one. I like this comment, top town.

People who generally complain about fluff tend to be scum, I find.
    Fluff creates distraction and buries meaningful posts. Shouldn't scum love fluff then?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I uhh... didn't want to mention that for the sake of being PG
    I am sure there are lots of children reading those games in between Fortnite rounds.

Yes.

...are you going to lynch yourself again this time around? Please don't.
    Couldn't have done it without your help. I know I can count on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Images I inserted didn't show up. I am so bad with internet They were for cat and dog comment. I will link them here, nothing special though.

https://ibb.co/FH54GJ3
    https://ibb.co/K65ZG11

Is there a scum between me and Val. Curious. (obviously not me) but everyone voting me hasn't previously voted Val and anyone voting Val hasn't previously voted me. Now I get the trains a bullshit, but maybe.

These being the two most prevalent trains.
    I'm tempted to vote you even if I currently sit on Val

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tempted to vote you even if I currently sit on Val
    Now why would you do such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Not going to lie, I read until page 6 and then just skipped the 10 following pages. Fuck all your fluff.

YOU'RE NOT EVEN A REAL DOCTOR CATTA. YOU CANT BECOME A DOCTOR BY BEING BAD AT CIV FOR 6 YEARS, THATS NOT HOW IT FUCKING WORKS.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S you got time for some Civ soon? Babylon and the Heroes and Legends shit looks cool.
    Oh yea!?
    This stethoscope says different!!

Will have to look for time to civ. Possibly tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    So as long as someone posts you don't care what they say and why? You want to lynch lurker and hope for the best?
    There's no guarantee that someone is town just because they're actively posting - but the more somebody posts the more effort they need to put in to avoid scrutiny.

Now why would you do such a thing.
    cause you were tricking ppl. Your tone when solving was serious, but your results were flufftastic

10+ Year Old Account
    Graeham's playstyle is already noticeably different from last game. So I'm gonna put him in my townish category for now (even after calling him scum few pages ago). I remember Graeham being LaL a lot. He wasn't really like that at all last game being a wolf.

- - - Updated - - -

cause you were tricking ppl. Your tone when solving was serious, but your results were flufftastic
    Because we have almost 16 pages of fluff, so it's hard to find information. But I did find no one crossed the line of voting both me and Val. So i thought that was interesting, it could indicate scum possibly avoiding one train. Ergo, Me or Val could possibly be scum in the eyes of everyone else. But I also noted that the reasoning is weak, because well the trains are mostly fluff.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2020-11-12 at 01:08 PM.

I found a photograph of Satsu as well:

Val might not be such an innocent cow after all

I will say that besides Grae, there wasn't anyone townish

we'll see what happens later since we have 1 more day

- - - Updated - - -

do not edit, peeps

remember them rules

Graeham's playstyle is already noticeably different from last game. So I'm gonna put him in my townish category for now (even after calling him scum few pages ago). I remember Graeham being LaL a lot. He wasn't really like that at all last game being a wolf.

- - - Updated - - -

Because we have almost 16 pages of fluff, so it's hard to find information. But I did find no one crossed the line of voting both me and Val. So i thought that was interesting, it could indicate scum possibly avoiding one train. Ergo, Me or Val could possibly be scum in the eyes of everyone else. But I also noted that the reasoning is weak, because well the trains are mostly fluff.

warning: Editing posts is forbidden
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Val might not be such an innocent cow after all

I will say that besides Grae, there wasn't anyone townish

we'll see what happens later since we have 1 more day

- - - Updated - - -

do not edit, peeps

remember them rules
    Sad face.

- - - Updated - - -

but the sentence structure was ALL WRONG!

- - - Updated - - -
    @foxximcleod blast your rules. swear we used to have the 10 minute rule. XD