Page 18 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It’s so hard to get a read on people on D1, especially not having played with you guys before. Other than reading previous threads of course.

There was a thing with this forum that if you edited your post within a minute it didn't show it was edited.

But with the mod constantly watching our every move I would not recommend it. This smile on that fox face is like " I wanna modkill so bad".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    It’s so hard to get a read on people on D1, especially not having played with you guys before. Other than reading previous threads of course.
    What I tend to do sometimes. is usually throw shit at a wall and blame someone for it. Talks start happening and before you know you reveal the cop and the doctor on day one and all hell breaks loose. But you might find a scum!

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    There was a thing with this forum that if you edited your post within a minute it didn't show it was edited.

But with the mod constantly watching our every move I would not recommend it. This smile on that fox face is like " I wanna modkill so bad".
    This is still a thing but I’m not even risking it. Everyone can bask in my typos and improper grammar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cereal, Clarinet, Marack, Crackleslap

Bloodfox, Firebert Graeham, Dupti, Val

This is who I'm looking at right now. If I flip scum then Cereal, Clarinet, Marack could look interesting, if Val does than the other 4 could as well. No overlap of voting at all. So it could seem suspicious that there are people avoiding a train.

- - - Updated - - -

See now I've forgotten a comma and I can't not see it.

I wish I could sleep more than four hours at a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I wish I could sleep more than four hours at a time.
    Have you tried sleeping for more than 4 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Have you tried sleeping for more than 4 hours?
    Yes. I always end up waking up.

Have you tried not waking up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that kinda sucks. Maybe become a blackout drunk?

- - - Updated - - -

Have you tried not waking up?
    The absolute audacity to ask a question like that.

Cereal, Clarinet, Marack, Crackleslap

Bloodfox, Firebert Graeham, Dupti, Val

This is who I'm looking at right now. If I flip scum then Cereal, Clarinet, Marack could look interesting, if Val does than the other 4 could as well. No overlap of voting at all. So it could seem suspicious that there are people avoiding a train.

- - - Updated - - -

See now I've forgotten a comma and I can't not see it.
    I don't see much difference from last game town Val and this game Val. I don't recall how scum Val plays though and what the tells are.
    Crackle seems fine so far, but they are imo better player of those two, and I am sure play like this is in scum Crackle range.

I have initial town reads on Clarinet Firebert and Greaham so Cereal/Marack or BF/Dupti could be an option. But I am not sure if they would want to push/defend already, so close to each other and with trins so small.

Well that kinda sucks. Maybe become a blackout drunk?

- - - Updated - - -

The absolute audacity to ask a question like that.
    Yeah it was kinda rude. Was just a jest. I know full well how and insomnia sucks.

It’s why I started having to do overnights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it was kinda rude. Was just a jest. I know full well how and insomnia sucks.
    I was also joking because I asked a question almost exactly the same lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    I don't see much difference from last game town Val and this game Val. I don't recall how scum Val plays though and what the tells are.
    Crackle seems fine so far, but they are imo better player of those two, and I am sure play like this is in scum Crackle range.

I have initial town reads on Clarinet Firebert and Greaham so Cereal/Marack or BF/Dupti could be an option. But I am not sure if they would want to push/defend already, so close to each other and with trins so small.
    Someone's meta is a tricky topic. Like we didn't really have that last game (i guess we had day one twice) but it wasn't fully fletched out, like we usually do having game after game, with now this being the game after. So I don't want to weigh someone's alignment too much on what their perceived 'playstyle' is just yet. Granted, it usually what most people talk about on day ones since information is scarce and I did just say Graeham felt more towny compared to last game. But I don't want to ignore certain information's like this, no matter how minimal they might be. It's something

I played quite a lot of games with Greaham and he is one of few people I can read reasonably well. I think your read on him is correct. He seems towny so far, and if that changes it should be easy to spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

the modfox is very displeased that we're not fluffing more. She wants at least another ~16 pages of fluff!

also Satsu, I want to boop your dog's snoot so bad

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

the modfox is very displeased that we're not fluffing more. She wants at least another ~16 pages of fluff!

also Satsu, I want to boop your dog's snoot so bad
    You’re just pretending to like fluff because you want to seem town like. I’m on to you.

FoS Bagel

@Marack you are required to shitpost or we will turn you into a pretzel and eat you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you guys just love it when your phone charger stops charging in the middle of the night so you wake up before work and see your phone is at 86% charge? I HATE IT SO MUCH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    @Marack you are required to shitpost or we will turn you into a pretzel and eat you.
    Talking about eating. Cannibal SK confirmed.