Page 44 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's unusual that either of those two are lurking. That is not their m.o. they probably have something distracting them IRL or forgot they were playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    It's unusual that either of those two are lurking. That is not their m.o. they probably have something distracting them IRL or forgot they were playing.
    Ehh they were both kinda inactive last game as well. Virothe died kinda early though. Historically though, you are correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Ehh they were both kinda inactive last game as well. Virothe died kinda early though. Historically though, you are correct.
    I'm always correct. I've never not been correct.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm always correct. I've never not been correct.
    Where you correct about wanting to lynch Firebert last game though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where you correct about wanting to lynch Firebert last game though?
    I was absolutely correct in wanting to lynch him. He just happened to not be a wolf/vampire but I was still correct in wanting him to lynch him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was absolutely correct in wanting to lynch him. He just happened to not be a wolf/vampire but I was still correct in wanting him to lynch him.
    Ok fair.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    One thing I wanted to point out as well. I brushed it off as new player but @RCA did not give a reason for his vote for Marack.

He popped in and tossed a vote on Marack, late in the day, saying "You need a Snickers haha" I asked him if that vote was solely because Marack was grumpy or if he had any other reason and he said "Yes/No/Maybe?" and then made it clear he was not posting until the next day and he has not popped in to the thread yet.
    You’re the only one who noticed me within this game. I’ve played loosely for many reasons. I want to wait another night.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol had a hell of a day, don’t know how to upload phone pics but damn cleaning up too much

- - - Updated - - -

Saturday’s for da boys

- - - Updated - - -

Sunday’s for the fam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    You’re the only one who noticed me within this game. I’ve played loosely for many reasons. I want to wait another night.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol had a hell of a day, don’t know how to upload phone pics but damn cleaning up too much

- - - Updated - - -

Saturday’s for da boys

- - - Updated - - -

Sunday’s for the fam
    Ah huh. A few people have called you out to participate more. Myself included. Do you have any information you want to provide, like is there anyone you find suspicious or towney, is there anything you've seen that looks wrong or something?

Not sure what you mean by "I want to wait another night". But players genuinely like everyone to contribute every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Saturday’s for da boys

- - - Updated - - -

Sunday’s for the fam
    I sincerely doubt a new player would be given cop as a role which is the only possible thing that could result from what you're implying by waiting. You're just as bad as everyone else who is lurking and thinking that qualifies as a valid strategy when in reality it's just you doing fuck all and pretending you know something. Please do better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sincerely doubt a new player would be given cop as a role which is the only possible thing that could result from what you're implying by waiting. You're just as bad as everyone else who is lurking and thinking that qualifies as a valid strategy when in reality it's just you doing fuck all and pretending you know something. Please do better.
    I think this is your most reasonable comment of the entire game!

Foxxi rolls with a random modifier. She does not change the results. If he rolled cop, he is the cop. Doesn't matter if you are new or not

- - - Updated - - -

Randomizer* not sure why it changed to modifier, lol.

@dupti if you weren't voting a lurker, where would you be putting your vote today?
    My vote would always be on an inactive player at this point not because I want to go on a Graeham crusade against lurkers, but more so because I think it is really important we get to engage the lurkers before we get too close to the deadline. However where my vote is going to end up is a different story.

But actually let's talk a little bit about this because I keep going a bit back and forth on you and it is kind of messing with my reads.

I keep looking at day 1 and this is how I see it:

I believe Marack is town (have to admit I am slightly disappointed he has not tried to do a bit more today given what he did day 1. I still feel it's a really cheap townread, so admittedly I was kind of hoping to perhaps take advantage of that but meh).
    I believe that Val is not mafia. I could see him do the play as a SK perhaps but meh. Definitely believe he is more likely to be town.
    And then we have you and I'm really having some trouble with you to be honest. I think perhaps some slight paranoia and honestly maybe a bit of pride makes me hesitate on you, because I do believe some of what the things you've said are rather townie, but the way you framed some of the things earlier just feels a bit off to me. But let's pretend you are town just for now.

What this means is that if all of the above is true, then all of the day 1 wagons were on town.

So obviously this is a lot of WIFOM, but if all of the wagons were on town and see somehow still did not end up with a lynch it means either scum all piled up and we have A LOT of towns lurking really hard. Possible but I think it's unlikely. If all of the wagons were on town(or SK I suppose), I think it is more likely that at least some scum had useless votes out. Whether they just did not care, did not want to be part of a mislynch or whatever is impossible to tell, point is that I believe that there likely several scum in the useless votes IF all of the wagons were on town. If even one of the wagons were on a mafia then this is very different which is why I am a bit too obsessed with you at the moment probably. I went into today thinking that you were leaning town though.

Anyway what this means is that if this is the case then there are probably scum in the lurkers plus and this is really important as well; lurking towns that could very well be be potential mislynches, which is why I think it is very important we try to engage the lurkers earlier on and not push a lurker train up right before deadline.

Now it is a possibility that at least 1 of the day 1 wagons were on mafia (in which case I think you are more likely to be mafia over Marack and Val) and this would obviously also suggest that there is likely at least one more active mafia around. I also think it is unlikely that all 4 mafias are somehow lurking, so no matter this is once again not a lurker crusade.

So to go back to your answer, the from my point of view correct albeit slightly selfish lynch for me would be to lynch into one of the top 3 wagons yesterday to eliminate worlds (which would mean you). I don't think I want to do this though.

The exact quote in the dead thread was

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod
    Would I make a new person something like the role of Elder? No. Would I let RNG do it? Absolutely. I don’t play favorites. =p

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is your most reasonable comment of the entire game!
    I've had plenty of reasonable comments. The fact you choose what you deem reasonable isn't my problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Foxxi rolls with a random modifier. She does not change the results. If he rolled cop, he is the cop. Doesn't matter if you are new or not

- - - Updated - - -

Randomizer* not sure why it changed to modifier, lol.
    That's just poor design. I could see new players being vts or goons but giving them power roles even when it's randomized is just a bad idea.

I have the most posts because I probably have the most free time. I am able to check the thread decently often, especially if it falls during my work time. Plus I contributed alot to the D1 fluff. It was just kinda exciting to be a part of the game and I wanted to contribute, even if that was fluff. Since the fluff died down, I have responded to every single question asked of me, with what I think are actual explanations. I also provided my reads on people. If those weren't up to standards, I don't know what to say. It's what I got at this point. The game is much different to play when actually a part of the game than just reading the threads, haha.

Sure, I can tone down my joke posts a bit. I didn't think they were egregious, since I am still contributing to the thread more than many. If I didn't offer my analysis or wrote down two things, I would understand more, but that didn't happen.

I am not necessarily asking you to tone anything down, my point is more so the fact that I could not remember anything you have said to me seems to suggest you have been rather non confrontational. You'd expect a player to that has like 50 more posts than the second most active player to have pushed something. You are pushing now and I mean I can kind of understand the your logic but the point I am making is that this is something I would have expected to happen before you were called out though

(By the way and no need to comment on this obviously but for what it is worth no matter what your alignment is I must say that I think you are responding pretty well for a new player)

- - - Updated - - -

I've had plenty of reasonable comments. The fact you choose what you deem reasonable isn't my problem.

- - - Updated - - -

That's just poor design. I could see new players being vts or goons but giving them power roles even when it's randomized is just a bad idea.
    Honestly I think there are good arguments for either option

10+ Year Old Account
    i wasnt dead long enough to give a fuck about the dead thread

mod could we get a vote count please?

warning: don’t quote me from outside this thread

- - - Updated - - -

Current Vote Tally:

2 - Val ( Bageloaf #666 , Lora #758 )

1 - Bwonsamdi ( Xanjori #703 )

3 - Clarinet ( Listo #745 , Marack #765 , Cereal #809 )

3 - Virothe ( Graeham #803 , Val #808, Blood Fox #850 )

3 - Robozerim ( Dupti #804 , Clarinet #812 , Crackleslap #860 )

1 - Blood Fox ( Bwomsamdi #840 )

Not currently voting ( 4 ): Robozerim , SatsuBL , RCA , Virothe

With 17 alive majority lynch is 9
    Day 2 deadline: Monday 11/16 @5pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

@Lora do you believe Val is the SK?

- - - Updated - - -
    @SatsuBL I honestly forgot all about you and would really like to hear from you as well. You seemed to try to form some kind of town circle yesterday which honestly felt a bit odd to me since it was day 1. I doubt it's alignment indicative, but I would like to hear what youre circle is looking like now and please explain why