Page 47 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Pfft, anyone voting on me at this point is clearly just scum trying to push a train. If you are sticking to a train that even Lora jumped off you've for sure got something nefarious going on... Just sayin
    So who are the scum on your train?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Sorry, been pretty tired these last few days and every time I look here there's just so much stuff I need to go through That it hurts thinking about reading through it all. I'm going to try and work my way through, but fuck me this is gonna be a long time doing it.
    as soon as i mention lac you appear. too convenient. ur fuckin scum kid

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Sorry, been pretty tired these last few days and every time I look here there's just so much stuff I need to go through That it hurts thinking about reading through it all. I'm going to try and work my way through, but fuck me this is gonna be a long time doing it.
    I asked you some questions earlier, sorry cant remember what post it was since I am on my phone now I cant really be bothered to look it up but should be same post where I voted on you, if you are town it might be a good place to start

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Crackle it’s not about lynching lurkers, it is about lynching scum. If you are town then I am quite surprised by your perspective on this since you seem to believe both Marack and Val are town, but you seem to reach some rather illogical conclusions. If all three wagons were on town then either you would believe that scum or town were lurking; if scum, great easy lynch if town then potential mislynch bait. I also disagree with what Lora said earlier, it is my opinion much better to engage and force lurkers into the game early on when town can afford to do so rather than let them become mislynch bait in mylo.
    So you believe the lurkers are scum? How'd you come to that conclusion? Or am I stupid? Because I have no read on either of Robo/Virothe because there's little to no participation. I want them to show up so I dont have to waste a day on useless shit that's not going to tell anyone anything at the end of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

for clarity, i'm of the mind that there is scum on the Val train. Put simply. That makes me think it's likely the lurkers are town. But besides that I have no other possible read.

10+ Year Old Account
    speaking of lurkers, maybe we should put some pressure on listo...

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    So you believe the lurkers are scum? How'd you come to that conclusion? Or am I stupid? Because I have no read on either of Robo/Virothe because there's little to no participation. I want them to show up so I dont have to waste a day on useless shit that's not going to tell anyone anything at the end of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

for clarity, i'm of the mind that there is scum on the Val train. Put simply. That makes me think it's likely the lurkers are town. But besides that I have no other possible read.
    u tryna call me scum? its either that or ur calling bage scum which is fair because he's a fucking bagel.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    as soon as i mention lac you appear. too convenient. ur fuckin scum kid
    The Mighty Lora has spoken, and brings his mighty Lor-axe to the battlefield, intent on executing the obvious scum child he says I am.

Um, I am unsure as to whether I have explained myself bad or if you have just simply misunderstood my stance;

If all the day 1 wagons were on town + yet did we not manage to get a lynch in, then either all scum piled up and voted together (in which case all lurkers/useless votes are town) or there are scum lurking since they would be content with the wagons. Naturally id say the latter is more likely although the first one is possible but seems really unlikely.

However in either scenario it also means there are likely several townies borderline lurking which means that they can easily be used as mislynch bait later. So this is why K believe no matter what it is important to engage these players and preferably early on in the days and not near deadline because there are most likely mislynch bait in them + seeing as if you are indeed town then I think it is very likely that there are multiple scum within them as well seeing as scum would be content with day 1 as there would have been no pressure on them if all wagons were on town

10+ Year Old Account
    u tryna call me scum? its either that or ur calling bage scum which is fair because he's a fucking bagel.
    Well if you read my reads list, then yes. I did in fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Mighty Lora has spoken, and brings his mighty Lor-axe to the battlefield, intent on executing the obvious scum child he says I am.
    i'd much sooner execute the duck than you, for reasons of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    I asked you some questions earlier, sorry cant remember what post it was since I am on my phone now I cant really be bothered to look it up but should be same post where I voted on you, if you are town it might be a good place to start
    I doubt I'll be able to answer effectively without decent context. I think I'll start with the beginning of day 2 for now, skipping the tons of D1 stuff that is quite massive and probably mostly fluff anyway...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you read my reads list, then yes. I did in fact.
    man if you expect me to read you're gonna have a bad time.

Also Crackle as I said ages ago I would definitely expect at least 1 mafia to be on vals wagon no matter what his alignment is, so I dont disagree with that thought

So who are the scum on your train?
    Anyone that jumped on after Lora dipped off I'd suspect pretty heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Also Crackle as I said ages ago I would definitely expect at least 1 mafia to be on vals wagon no matter what his alignment is, so I dont disagree with that thought
    Ok. If you agree with that thought, if you had to pick one person from that train. Who would it be?

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO WHERE THE FUCK IS MY UBER EATS IT'S BEEN AN HOUR..

- - - Updated - - -

Also the SK is a big problem after a lot of thought. The concealment of roles is going to be damaging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok. If you agree with that thought, if you had to pick one person from that train. Who would it be?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Also the SK is a big problem after a lot of thought. The concealment of roles is going to be damaging.
    Are you just now realizing this...? Noshitsherlock.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    GrubHub is better

10+ Year Old Account
    your uber eats is with Listo

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you just now realizing this...? Noshitsherlock.jpg
    No. I'm not just realising this. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post

Val impressed me with his selfless act, he's a main town after last phase
    Ugh. Already seeing that I'll want context with day 1 stuff...what did Val do that was a "selfless act"? Maybe it's covered later in posts, given that two people up to this point already voted Val, I have to assume people will disagree with this assessment and probably already asked or argued against it.