Page 48 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Ugh. Already seeing that I'll want context with day 1 stuff...what did Val do that was a "selfless act"? Maybe it's covered later in posts, given that two people up to this point already voted Val, I have to assume people will disagree with this assessment and probably already asked or argued against it.
    Self voted and claimed to be killer along with having a "I'm gonna eat you" slip, paraphrased of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Ugh. Already seeing that I'll want context with day 1 stuff...what did Val do that was a "selfless act"? Maybe it's covered later in posts, given that two people up to this point already voted Val, I have to assume people will disagree with this assessment and probably already asked or argued against it.
    When it was about to be a no-lynch, he pushed the train on himself with a self vote and got to L-1 before the night ended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Ok. If you agree with that thought, if you had to pick one person from that train. Who would it be?

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO WHERE THE FUCK IS MY UBER EATS IT'S BEEN AN HOUR..

- - - Updated - - -

Also the SK is a big problem after a lot of thought. The concealment of roles is going to be damaging.
    Cannibals are almost always huge problems. I remember when I first started, they would often give the SK a choice between Strongman (ignored role blocks, doctor protections and such), Ninja (Can't be tracked or watched and maybe something else), and the cannibal. Cannibal was generally not taken, preferring strong man, until somebody took cannibal and completely wrecked everybody. Cannibals need to die early, or town needs to get lucky with them failing kills, or things get very hard. The control of information is very powerful, since the cannibal typically knows the roles of those he eats.

What Lora is referring to was Val saying "Marack, you better get in here and shitpost or I am going to turn you into a pretzel and eat you"

Ok. If you agree with that thought, if you had to pick one person from that train. Who would it be?

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO WHERE THE FUCK IS MY UBER EATS IT'S BEEN AN HOUR..
    How should I know, vla with no information is useless

I think Graeham is pretty townie, can exclude my own and Vals vote, and I actually quite like Lora this game. Lora is always a hard read and I am definitely not the best at reading him, but yeah if I had to guess I actually think he Is slightly town

Which leaves me with the rest of you. I mean you know I kind of want to lean town on you but theres just this weird perspective at times that I cant follow that concerns me.

I think all of the rest of the voters are potential scum, would need to hear some more or them. If I really had to pick one right now I’d probably lean more towards Cereal simply due to having engaged with her more than the rest and not a big fan so far. There was actually something Clarinet did earlier that I noted down as well but i actually cant remember what it was as im not at my pc anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    When it was about to be a no-lynch, he pushed the train on himself with a self vote and got to L-1 before the night ended.
    I see. Self vote is generally not seen as a townie move, but I can understand why somebody would see what he did as a more "town" thing. I should perhaps read the page or two leading up to the end of day. If there was very few people around and little time, it could have been a calculated risk to elicit such favourable reactions. Also, after Satsu's sacrifice last game, I figured people would have hopped off the self lynching is a good thing attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

What Lora is referring to was Val saying "Marack, you better get in here and shitpost or I am going to turn you into a pretzel and eat you"
    Pretty tame, but I can see it being the type of thing Lora would latch onto. To be fair to him, people often stupidly hint at their roles with silly things like that, just look at the cancelled Halloween game, or the bomb last game mentioning after he died (Kryllian was it?) that he was hinting at it through his posts, something like the first letter of each post if put together would have been him saying he's a bomb.

I see. Self vote is generally not seen as a townie move, but I can understand why somebody would see what he did as a more "town" thing. I should perhaps read the page or two leading up to the end of day. If there was very few people around and little time, it could have been a calculated risk to elicit such favourable reactions. Also, after Satsu's sacrifice last game, I figured people would have hopped off the self lynching is a good thing attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty tame, but I can see it being the type of thing Lora would latch onto. To be fair to him, people often stupidly hint at their roles with silly things like that, just look at the cancelled Halloween game, or the bomb last game mentioning after he died (Kryllian was it?) that he was hinting at it through his posts, something like the first letter of each post if put together would have been him saying he's a bomb.
    That is basically the arguement. He stated he wanted to "become a ghost" but ghosts are randomized this game. So there is no way to know if you will become one. He also did the self vote with just minutes to go. Ultimately, 9 people hit him, but no one was there to hammer it home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or did he do that knowing the lynch was not going to happen in order for this exact thing to happen. He waited until 5 minutes remaining to toss a vote back to himself. Remember, he tried to become a ghost super early without knowing he’d be a ghost. Sure could he have misread card? Absolutely but it’s still suspicious it came out of nowhere.

That being said, I’m not confident enough in my suspicions to throw my vote on him this early in the day
    And here's Cereal saying pretty much exactly what I just said.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

im only latching on to it because people were asshats to me last game about the "you smell bad" thing.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh....btw, if I were the SK I'd totally kill CerealLord so I can claim to be both a serial killer, and a cereal killer.

- - - Updated - - -

To make it even sweeter, kill Crackleslap too, because he's always been associated with Rice Krispies in my mind thanks to the Snap, Crackle, Pop mascots.

Oh....btw, if I were the SK I'd totally kill CerealLord so I can claim to be both a serial killer, and a cereal killer.
    *eyes Crackle suspiciously because of his signature tag*

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this comment is going to change the entire course of this day and I feel like I have sat on this information long enough with appearances from Virothe and Robo. But the reason I mentioned the SK is because I'm terrified of being killed by it. As you can probably imagine where the rest of this post is about to go.

This is probably the wrong decision, but I feel like with a doctor in play, it might be okay.

I AM THE COP and that is a hard claim.

After night one I was suspicious of a few people. One being Cereal, Clarinet & Xanjori (because of his wild vote). I chose to investigate Cereal my results turned back MAFIA.

I have also very very discreetly soft claimed as well.

Crackleslap: I am my usual self, questioning peoples motives, trying to get information out of places wherever possible. So I suppose I would consider myself townie, I did accuse Cereal of not voting Val which was a mistake lol. Honestly I'm just blind sometimes. Even though I was wrong about that, I still feel like Cereal is mafia. Reasons posted above in Cereals read. I also questioned Xanjori's motive which other people seem to agree about. Finally, i'm town so. TOWN

For clarity's sake, Cereal's my #1 hence the vote.
    The bold is the starting letter of each sentence. Spells 'Sherif' for the illiterate.

I have pushed on Cereal for the better part of the day to get more information out of them, and too hopefully to get people talking about it. But I'm not exactly sure where this day is heading, so here's this.

Finally,

Unvote
    Vote: CerealLord

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

To make it even sweeter, kill Crackleslap too, because he's always been associated with Rice Krispies in my mind thanks to the Snap, Crackle, Pop mascots.
    you just blew my mind. it actually boggles my mind that he wasnt the first person killed. the SK fucked up hardcore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    im only latching on to it because people were asshats to me last game about the "you smell bad" thing.
    Well, at least you're honest about the broadly applied OMGUS motive. Everyone sucks for taking your stupid thing seriously, so you'll take another stupid thing seriously as revenge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this comment is going to change the entire course of this day and I feel like I have sat on this information long enough with appearances from Virothe and Robo. But the reason I mentioned the SK is because I'm terrified of being killed by it. As you can probably imagine where the rest of this post is about to go.

This is probably the wrong decision, but I feel like with a doctor in play, it might be okay.

I AM THE COP and that is a hard claim.

After night one I was suspicious of a few people. One being Cereal, Clarinet & Xanjori (because of his wild vote). I chose to investigate Cereal my results turned back MAFIA.

I have also very very discreetly soft claimed as well.

The bold is the starting letter of each sentence. Spells 'Sherif' for the illiterate.

I have pushed on Cereal for the better part of the day to get more information out of them, and too hopefully to get people talking about it. But I'm not exactly sure where this day is heading, so here's this.

Finally,

Unvote
    Vote: CerealLord
    what in the actual FUCK did you just do? /facepalm

unvote
    vote: cereallord

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, the SK is a cannibal...you start your day by eating a bowl of Cereal, such a wasted opportunity. Cereal for lunch (the 2nd meal/kill) just isn't the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    hard claiming on day 2 is such a bad play, especially when there was no pressure on you whatsoever to claim crackle. you're either the worst cop ever or a ballsy mafioso.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. Okay, I can see the presence of a cannibal is making people panic. Also, I find it funny that the two people I said the cannibal should've eaten first are the cop and the guy the cop investigated as mafia. Well, let's hope the doctor can protect him for one night and wasn't Firebert. He can block all kills on the target, so we should get at least one more night out of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    what in the actual FUCK did you just do? /facepalm

unvote
    vote: cereallord
    Probably a mistake, but we'll see. It's hard to find reasons to push someone that doesn't seem overly suspicious with their actions but you KNOW they're mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

hard claiming on day 2 is such a bad play, especially when there was no pressure on you whatsoever to claim crackle. you're either the worst cop ever or a ballsy mafioso.
    I wouldn't have, if there wasn't a cannibal.