10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Do you have a D20 on your desk lol

Vote Cereal
    I at this very moment have..4 different d20s at my desk right now. Also thirty two d6, eight d10's (half of which are percentile dice, rolled in unison with normal d10's to get a number between 1 and 100), and four each of d4, d8, and d12 as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting that I find two other people (Listo and Crackle) that both also say that they find Clarinet suspicious while reading through. I swear I said I found them suspicious before getting to their accusations.

7+ Year Old Account
    Was sus of cereal since it felt like they were trying to buddy me... which felt off

Was sus of #LynchSkinFlute with the hard t/t thoughts of d1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooohhh.....I just thought of something. If I were mafia, and Clarinet were mafia as well, I would have read the mafia QT first and probably would have seen mention that Clarinet is being called out, and I would be claiming to find Clarinet suspicious in order to distance myself from the ally who is likely to be lynched while falsely claiming that I don't have that knowledge before reading posts going against him in the game. I guess there goes any possible town cred if Clarinet flips town, curses!

- - - Updated - - -

err...if Clarinet flips mafia I mean, not town.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    And I dont even taste like pretzel
    I dunno, people are supposed to taste kinda salty, and pretzels are salty. Marack is a pretzel confirmed, I think. Logic.

3+ Year Old Account
    I just taste like dead troll/loa :3
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just taste like dead troll/loa :3
    doubtful...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    But this is why I called some of your reads a bit basic. You believe that if she is scum she is likely to townread her partner and then try to push in the exact same direction as her partner. I mean bias aside I just think that's a odd way of thinking and to me it came across more so as you wanting to find a reason to pair us together which I think is rather questionable given what happened day 1 and your initial push on her today which felt a bit off to me.

I also think there is some irony to what you are saying because Cereal sided with you day 1 at a very important time (making Val the leading wagon over you near deadline), so if you are mafia then I'd be rather surprised if she is not.

Another theory though is simply as I have been entertaining that both the wagons were town in which case scum would probably not really care that much about their vote in which case she could definitely still be scum

- - - Updated - - -
    @Clarinet I haven't even mentioned you today

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Graeham I am going to follow up on that since we do not have all day.

Vote Robo

I already asked you this once but will just put it here once again in case you read this first:

I do not believe you did put out a vote day 1 but correct me if I am wrong, but seeing as you are someone that tends to keep track of votes to an extent and often look at peoples vote record, why were you so careful with your vote?

I'd also like to know what your read is on Crackle and Val

- - - Updated - - -
    Already answered the no day 1 vote thing. It's not that I was careful, I was being tired and lazy and didn't read the thread because it was so damn long. I've been at this for hours just going through d2. Ugh.
    Crackle is kind of a moot point now, he claimed cop. I'm inclined to believe the claim.
    Val...probably town based on what I've heard, but the type of probably town where I shake my head at them for self voting on d1. Slight trust, to use my old vote record analysis lingo. Unless I've forgotten the correct lingo, it has been a long time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I dunno, people are supposed to taste kinda salty, and pretzels are salty. Marack is a pretzel confirmed, I think. Logic.
    Salty does not equate to pretzel... so a little forced there wooly man

10+ Year Old Account
    Of note, the more I read, the less sure I am of my scum read on Clarinet. Still perhaps the biggest lead I currently have outside of the guilty result, but /shrug

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Salty does not equate to pretzel... so a little forced there wooly man
    That's exactly what a pretzel would say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Neat. Someone calls out Blood Fox for being quiet and he shows up to post.

Wouldn't it be nice if @Virothe and @Robozerim did the same thing?
    Not falling for this trap, I'm never gonna post! Woo! Wait...

- - - Updated - - -

Huh. Seeing me quoting Cereal before the cop reveal...he was the one arguing that Val could easily have been gambling on people being inactive at end of day to avoid being lynched. This will boost my opinion of Val slightly.

I have reached where I was when I showed up, will be skimming through the rest mostly for vote counting purposes.

- - - Updated - - -

Fully caught up, time to remove joke vote.

unvote vote: CerealLord

A guilty on you is a tough break.

So I saw the guilty call on Cereal. I won't vote just yet cos its not needed and I think we still have some players that can come in and read this update.

have lightly skimmed through and we have a cop peek on Cereal?

No surprise

vote Cereal

bad cereales bad

- - - Updated - - -

will reply later I have a dentist appointment

3+ Year Old Account
    @Crackleslap Ok, so Cereal's Mafia? If so, who do you think could be his teamates?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post

No surprise

vote Cereal

bad cereales bad

- - - Updated - - -

will reply later I have a dentist appointment
    Who the fuck has a dentist appointment at almost 1 am?

- - - Updated - - -

!modvotecount

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Crackleslap Ok, so Cereal's Mafia? If so, who do you think could be his teamates?
    Clarinet or Dupti. I think they potential could.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post

No surprise

vote Cereal

bad cereales bad
    you think this makes you look less bad? needless to say, it doesnt

Good job on catching scum Crackle. I feel angry about myself, I had a feeling there was something about Cereal. There were minor scum-tells with them. I think Firebert was on a right track with their reasoning on a vote. I didn't think they reached critical mass with their scum play to say OK this is scum. Maybe if I joined you we could get something going and you wouldn't have to claim

On Clarinet. I played with them before. Last time in game 123. We both got to final 4 as town. I remember that game well, and how they played. It was the same playstyle as he does now. He was scumread for it all game and got mislynched in the end. If you scumread him for his reads and interactions then fine, but if you think they are scum because of phrasing like "player x is town. I know it!" than this is not the case. We already went through this. I don't know how he plays as scum, don't remember if he ever rolled scum. Maybe he is super consistent regardless of alignment.

On Dupti. Not a big deal, maybe even stupid idea. Last game I had "something is off about Dupti" fell. Didn't know what until I realized. In previous games I've known Dupti as someone that makes those wallposts. And last game he didn't. So I asked myself could it be a tell or not. Then game ends he was scum and I check vampire QT. And what I see, wallpost after wallpost from Dupti. So yeah he did them. They were just not in game thread, they were in his scumchat. So this game I tried to see if that is some sort of a pattern. Day1 and no wallposts. I think well I guess I shouldn't expect him to do wallpost on day1 fluff. Day2 starts slow but then he activates. Good job Dupti, you got yourself a slightly ridiculous town point from me. Moar wallposts, like those from vampire chat plz.

Also happy to have Robo posting. I think he is a helpful and overall friendly player. I almost always town read him unless I can point him as scum from claims or night action results (whitch is a terrible read I know).

I am kind of suspicious of Bagel and Lora for Val votes. I am just not sure is scum would want to start that train or just jump on it.
    Come on, Val and Marack are so unlikely to be mafia. Maybe SK I guess, but with so many players still in a game odds for it to be good lynch are low.

Oh, and first moment town gets stuck just lynch Bwonsamdi. I don't know who they are, but I know who they certainly aren't : usefull town. Sorry Bwon no offense.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Oh, and first moment town gets stuck just lynch Bwonsamdi. I don't know who they are, but I know who they certainly aren't : usefull town. Sorry Bwon no offense.
    If you want the town to win, that's not a good thing to do lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Lynch all Canadians. Long time meme in these forums.
    Oh shit, I'm Canadian!

7+ Year Old Account
    If you want the town to win, that's not a good thing to do lol
    Then post SOMETHING of substance... you are more or less dead weight still. At least my outburst gave people reads on me and caught potential interactions between other players.

How many votes Cereal has? 8 and needs 9 to lynch? Be careful with votes.

3+ Year Old Account
    @foxximcleod Could we get a vote count please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

Going to do this for now until we get a vote count to see where we at.