Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Welp. I happened to refresh and suddenly we're in day time!

Damnit, I wish we knew dupti's role. Curious why Xanjori died. Results of Cereal's read list?

ALSO I'm still alive hurrah!

And yes I got a cop result last night, but I'm not going to reveal what it is yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, it's probably in our best interest to miraculously lynch the SK today.

3+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what Dupti was. Would be interesting if he were the Psychic
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I wonder what Dupti was. Would be interesting if he were the Psychic
    Hopefully he's not the psychic because hopefully we get a information dump from them at some point - or is revealed to us if they die and we see their role card. If he was the Psychic then his role is completely wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    And yes I got a cop result last night, but I'm not going to reveal what it is yet.
    I'd suggest releasing it right around the middle of the day phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got nothing on who to go for. Still leaning towards Val or Marack bc of day one shenanigans.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

If the mafia NKs Crackle tonight, then I'm guessing the SK will go for either me or Graeham, and maybe Marack or Lora.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway

Vote Virothe

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Anyway

Vote Virothe
    I mean I've also made poor choices in life

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    I need to go to bed but I saw the claim which is interesting to me cuz I was gunna push the virothe lynch hard tomorrow so eh.
    Pfft, you and what army... "Looks at Vals vote" pffft that's BARELY an army

- - - Updated - - -

speak of the devil
    Listen, just because I've been allowed to slide under the radar doesn't mean I haven't been around. But it's pretty stupid to just toss in another voice into the mayhem when you lot post 30+ pages a day of nothing

It's D3. Every D1 is dictated by fluff, yet there wasn't much of that during D2.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Virothe

I really don't have that tally but I remember how me, Val, Robo and Viro were at same no. of votes and Cereal voted me as 3rd vote

I think he might have wanted to save a pal, Robo was quite ok last phase so I'm FoS Viro but I'm not placing a vote yet

It has just occurred to me.

If the SK has killed any mafia goons, we will never know. It is entirely possible the SK has, and yet we could still be operating on the logic that there are still 3 mafians left, when in fact there could still only be 2 or perhaps even 1. I doubt that Dupti or Firebert were mafia, but I've made my point.

This is very important, because if the game lasts long enough that there are only 7 or 6 players left, then the scum will probably try to fearmonger the town and make it out like there are more scum left then there really are. It'd be easier for them to push for a mis-lynch. At least, that's what I would do.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless the SK is about to get lynched, and they reveal the alignments and roles of the people they ate, including mafians, as a screw you to the mafia. In which case the mafia will lose that advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

But who knows. The SK could just as easily lie and try to conceal the true status of the mafia and hide any TPRs they ate to try to give the mafia as much of an advantage as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    i fully support the lynching of the duck. i'll never not support it.

vote: virothe

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless the SK is about to get lynched, and they reveal the alignments and roles of the people they ate, including mafians, as a screw you to the mafia. In which case the mafia will lose that advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

But who knows. The SK could just as easily lie and try to conceal the true status of the mafia and hide any TPRs they ate to try to give the mafia as much of an advantage as possible.
    I'm hopeful this will be like previous games where a cannibal existed and once they die we find their bodies in a freezer and will then know their roles. Now to new vote analysis!

9 - Val (Lora, Crackleslap, Bwomsamdi, Dupti, Cereal, Val, Clarinet, SatsuBL, Graeham)

2 - Marack (RCA, Bageloaf)

1 - Catta (Xanjori)

1 - Xanjori (Catta)

1 - Bageloaf (Blood Fox)

1 - CerealLord (Firebert)

1 - SatsuBL (Marack)

2 - Clarinet (Listo, Marack)

1 - Virothe (Val)

1 - Lora (RCA)

Now I'm just gonna post this so it's easier for me to look at.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm looking at both right next to each other the only people I would say look scummy purely from a voting perspective would be Clarinet, Satsu, possibly Graeham and maybe Blood.

From those I don't feel like Graeham is scum, Blood is chaos incarnate so who knows with him, looking back at Satsu's posts I get the feeling he is town, with Clarient I still don't like how they try to state things as fact but Satsu did state that is how they play town so...

- - - Updated - - -

Looking back through Cereal's votes on people not at end of day, he had done Marack, they jumped on and off Val a ton it looks like, and Blood for possible insider info. Looking at all his votes they are unlikely to be mafia I would think but thinking some more they are at a very good spot on the Val train for pushing a teammate (even though I do still believe Val is town).

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Clarinet

Same reason as yesterday.

Also feel Satsu is scummy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Vote: Clarinet

Same reason as yesterday.

Also feel Satsu is scummy
    Yeah my current read on Satsu is just as a plain vacuum, if Clarinet ends up being mafia that would make Satsu much more likely scum imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i fully support the lynching of the duck. i'll never not support it.

vote: virothe
    Issue is you’re not getting much from lynching me, but you do you boo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's D3. Every D1 is dictated by fluff, yet there wasn't much of that during D2.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Virothe
    So reason that’s a lie is because if day 2 actually bore you any real fruit you’d have someone else to push other than me. But let’s see we’re half a day into day 3 and your best train is me... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Issue is you’re not getting much from lynching me, but you do you boo

- - - Updated - - -

So reason that’s a lie is because if day 2 actually bore you any real fruit you’d have someone else to push other than me. But let’s see we’re half a day into day 3 and your best train is me... lol
    i get the satisfaction knowing that the duck has been lynched. thats all i need.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I think we'd benefit from you claiming.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I think we'd benefit from you claiming.
    you think 2/3 votes on Virothe will get him to claim, are you stupid?