Page 56 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I think we'd benefit from you claiming.
    he's obviously soft claiming vt

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    you think 2/3 votes on Virothe will get him to claim, are you stupid?
    Are you?

Your feigned aggression is wearing thin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you?

Your feigned aggression is wearing thin.
    You feigning a helpful townie is wearing thin as well

You feigning a helpful townie is wearing thin as well
    Do you believe me to be scum, then? If so, would you peg me as mafia or the serial killer?

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you believe me to be scum, then? If so, would you peg me as mafia or the serial killer?
    You acted more townie last game as mafia then you are doing now. Is there a possibility you are mafia or SK? Yes. Do I feel you are? There are others I'd put in that bin 1st. I just dont see you being helpful to town. Going after the low hanging fruit.

You acted more townie last game as mafia then you are doing now. Is there a possibility you are mafia or SK? Yes. Do I feel you are? There are others I'd put in that bin 1st. I just dont see you being helpful to town. Going after the low hanging fruit.
    There are 14 players left, 4 of whom are scum (3 mafia and a SK). Now is the time to lynch lurkers. Waiting until we're down to the wire isn't the time to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never seen you get this defensive over a lurker at this stage in the game before. Is Virothe your teammate?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I've never seen you get this defensive over a lurker at this stage in the game before. Is Virothe your teammate?
    It's even more surprising that people expect me not to push on lurkers. I thought it was obvious I despise that playstyle. Unless I'm scum, of course, then I keep quiet on the matter if my teammates are doing it.

I didn't even suggest wanting to lynch Virothe today. I just want a hard claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are 14 players left, 4 of whom are scum (3 mafia and a SK). Now is the time to lynch lurkers. Waiting until we're down to the wire isn't the time to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

stating things matter of factly is pretty scummy. you have to consider the 2 ??? and that 1 or both of them could potentially be mafia. town could theoretically be in the best position right now with only 1 mafia and the sk left. could also be in the bad position that the doctor and the psychic are dead. use your brain before posting pls.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I think we'd benefit from you claiming.
    Nah, thanks for trying though

7+ Year Old Account
    Is Virothe your teammate?
    He has not dont anything to make me think he is a townie like me... but hasnt done anything to make me thing he's scum.

He hasnt done anything. And just asking him for a claim, wont change that, since we all know he'll just claim VT.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    he's obviously soft claiming vt
    Only thing soft about me is my brain

10+ Year Old Account
    It's even more surprising that people expect me not to push on lurkers. I thought it was obvious I despise that playstyle. Unless I'm scum, of course, then I keep quiet on the matter if my teammates are doing it.

I didn't even suggest wanting to lynch Virothe today. I just want a hard claim.
    could also be throwing your teammates under the bus by wanting them to engage more or else cut your losses. villagerHMMMMMMMM.jpg here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Only thing soft about me is my brain
    thats true. you are smooth brain as FUCK

10+ Year Old Account
    thats a whole page ago. if you think i can remember that far back idk what to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Nah, thanks for trying though
    I want you to claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want you to claim.
    i want you to claim

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i want you to claim
    Fine. I'm the doctor.

He has not dont anything to make me think he is a townie like me... but hasnt done anything to make me thing he's scum.

He hasnt done anything. And just asking him for a claim, wont change that, since we all know he'll just claim VT.
    WOW YOU DON'T SAY It's almost like claiming is a pointless endevour and the only reason you'd push for it would be to cement your already definitive choice in how you're going to handle the situation.

First off, if you all don't see why two trains on me two days in a row with the same people on it while they're all grasping at straws for reasoning as to why they've voted on me is an issue... I just don't know what to tell ya lol

Right Graem? Right Val? you're both totally legit town 100% riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine. I'm the doctor.
    i dont believe you.

Unless he claims to be a doctor or a psychic there is no reason not to lynch him. Unless something comes up today. I think Crackle was going to reveal an innocent result later.

- - - Updated - - -

Him being virothe not graeham, just refreshed