Page 63 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Apparently we dont even need to push for claims... when people make them for NO FUCKING reason under absolutely no duress.
    Geeze, ya'll salty like you never fucked up a role claim before because you thought you were making some omega level play. Get over yourself and just have fun XD

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Meh fine, if Robo and Blood are not going to support my lust for murdering Val
    B]
    No you silly duck we sent gunna lynch the SK.

Also @Val

I’d much rather lynch inactive early than later. It sucks when scum carry along an inactive to late game and you’re kinda forced to lynch them.

How do any of these dumb comments help solve the game? Do you just see conversations happening and feel like you need to put random shit in the thread?
    Stop being mean to new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    Can we not become Silkku 2.0?
    I mean Silkku fucked me the hardest, I had him as an SK partner in the game before he melted down and had to play the entire thing solo with his brain slowly melting in the game and in the thread and then the next game is when he erupted and leaked the mafia QT

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I taste like dead troll, no eat please
    I appreciate this post and because of that I will make dead troll stew

I nearly won that game too, but I'm sure I was cheated out of it and I will never let that game go -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean Silkku fucked me the hardest, I had him as an SK partner in the game before he melted down and had to play the entire thing solo with his brain slowly melting in the game and in the thread and then the next game is when he erupted and leaked the mafia QT
    I mean, it's a hope to stop it before it gets close to that bad :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Apparently we dont even need to push for claims... when people make them for NO FUCKING reason under absolutely no duress.
    I have my reasons. You don't necessarily have to agree with them. Though WIFOM is a very valid tactic and a gamble that may or may not pay off.

It'll be great if we manage to lynch the serial killer during this day phase, though I'm operating under the assumption we won't be that lucky and that by claiming, if I turn up dead at least the serial killer won't be able to fool anyone with a doctor claim. Since, y'know, they have a bullet proof vest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Geeze, ya'll salty like you never fucked up a role claim before because you thought you were making some omega level play. Get over yourself and just have fun XD
    I am having fun

My comment about taking a chill pill was unfair. Marack, if something is up and you need to talk about something that’s not game related uh send me a pm.

I'm tired of your shit Marack.

Unvote

Vote Marack

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Stop being mean to new players.
    Want me to start being mean?

If I was a SK or if I was the dictator of the scum team I would shoot your ass tonight

- - - Updated - - -

and the duck too

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I'm tired of your shit Marack.

Unvote

Vote Marack
    LMAO... not willing to go after scum, not just resorting to "I dont like you"

Want me to start being mean?
    Be mean to me plz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    If I was a SK or if I was the dictator of the scum team I would shoot your ass tonight

- - - Updated - - -

and the duck too
    Comments like this amuse me. If I was scum or even the sk, Blood Fox wouldn't have lived past night one :P

- - - Updated - - -

not that I dislike BF or anything but I just wanna kill him after his curse last game :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Blood Fox manages to be entertaining and insightful even when he is proudly announcing that he is scum

3+ Year Old Account
    Apparently some people don't like fluff posting? I was just trying to be funny because Val and Bagel were making food jokes. Guess it's not for everyone

And who's Sikku? Do I want to know lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

The legend of Sikku is one of terror, darkness, and mystery. We do not tell tales of such horror to everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Bagel, tbh the only reason I think you’re town is cuz I’m not dead because I would do the exact same to you if this was the other way around

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Apparently some people don't like fluff posting? I was just trying to be funny because Val and Bagel were making food jokes. Guess it's not for everyone

And who's Sikku? Do I want to know lol
    Have you ever heard of the tragedy of Darth Silkku the harsh? I thought not. It's not a tale the VTs would tell.