Page 65 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    @Crackleslap

At any rate, what was your result last night?
    Im not ready to reveal it yet but its coming soon.

Also im getting strong urge that dupti was the doctor and you just killed them and claimed his role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post

Also im getting strong urge that dupti was the doctor and you just killed them and claimed his role.
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    How should I know, vla with no information is useless

I think Graeham is pretty townie, can exclude my own and Vals vote, and I actually quite like Lora this game. Lora is always a hard read and I am definitely not the best at reading him, but yeah if I had to guess I actually think he Is slightly town

Which leaves me with the rest of you. I mean you know I kind of want to lean town on you but theres just this weird perspective at times that I cant follow that concerns me.

I think all of the rest of the voters are potential scum, would need to hear some more or them. If I really had to pick one right now I’d probably lean more towards Cereal simply due to having engaged with her more than the rest and not a big fan so far. There was actually something Clarinet did earlier that I noted down as well but i actually cant remember what it was as im not at my pc anymore
    The biggest issue I have with that thought crackle is what dupti said yesterday. Why would SK Graeham kill dupti who thought he was town?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    The biggest issue I have with that thought crackle is what dupti said yesterday. Why would SK Graeham kill dupti who thought he was town?
    As opposed to the SK killing the people that find them suspicious? Aka doing the opposite of framing themself.

Lol playing very loose, since it’s my first game and why should I believe anyone? Anyone pushing me scum is the scum. Cereal, B Fox, Val were the first to acknowledge me in this game, while everyone else didn't even know I exist (as mafia wouldn’t you want to look into everyone else). Was really waiting for more people to bring me up, in which I was hoping anyone else who has played much more many games can now tell who’s who by any mannerisms. I mean pushing a lynch vote on a quiet player is just scums way of extending the game another night relatively safely. Anyway going with b fox, I ain’t the threat...two new kids mafia that’s some low percentage if your a math person.

Vote Blood Fox

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to reread firebert as well when i get home.

10+ Year Old Account
    As opposed to the SK killing the people that find them suspicious? Aka doing the opposite of framing themself.
    Well would you rather kill someone who wouldn't vote you, a person who is suspicious of you, or someone who could be convinced to vote you. SK Graeham killing dupti makes little sense in my mind. I believe he would've killed someone who was suspicious of him or someone else entirely.

Nope. I'm not lying about my role.

You also dropped a suggestion for WIFOM in the thread yesterday - so you're getting exactly that.

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Lol playing very loose, since it’s my first game and why should I believe anyone? Anyone pushing me scum is the scum. Cereal, B Fox, Val were the first to acknowledge me in this game, while everyone else didn't even know I exist (as mafia wouldn’t you want to look into everyone else). Was really waiting for more people to bring me up, in which I was hoping anyone else who has played much more many games can now tell who’s who by any mannerisms. I mean pushing a lynch vote on a quiet player is just scums way of extending the game another night relatively safely. Anyway going with b fox, I ain’t the threat...two new kids mafia that’s some low percentage if your a math person.
    Lol bro you might as well have claimed to be mafia with this post right here

- - - Updated - - -

wouldn't that be funny, I dont think docs become ghosts

^^^
    My point exact, divert and distort. All I did was set my set up for a SK kill you confuse the shit out of everyone since you deem me a cryptic mafia. Telling you veteran players anyone bringing attention to me is trying to confuse the rest of the lot, therefore luckily scum.

let me get this straight you come back after posting less than the mod by the third day. and claim you set yourself up for an sk kill by lurking? and your comming back post is saying eveyrone who voted for you is mafia? And to top it off I'm confusing people by saying y ou're scum slipping?

Bruv I wonder how this play will work out for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. I'm not lying about my role.

You also dropped a suggestion for WIFOM in the thread yesterday - so you're getting exactly that.
    Uhh no. The wifom was meant for night actions only. Hence the "we shouldnt be discussing it".

all you're proving that even if you do come back and post you're not going to do anything with it but prove me wrong with some analysis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well would you rather kill someone who wouldn't vote you, a person who is suspicious of you, or someone who could be convinced to vote you. SK Graeham killing dupti makes little sense in my mind. I believe he would've killed someone who was suspicious of him or someone else entirely.
    Another question, has anyone suspected Graeham of being the SkK before his doctor claim? (Besides probably Marack).

- - - Updated - - -
    @Graeham the doctor is about protecting, the cop is about giving information l. Hence my claim, especially with a cannibal in town.

- - - Updated - - -

So unless you're the leading train i dont see why the doctor would ever claim.

Uhh no. The wifom was meant for night actions only. Hence the "we shouldnt be discussing it".
    Right. Though I chose to take it a step further. We'll see if the gamble pays off.

- - - Updated - - -

So unless you're the leading train i dont see why the doctor would ever claim.
    I don't want someone else claiming to be the doctor after I flip.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't want someone else claiming to be the doctor after I flip.
    Assuming you flip...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The idealist in me wants to say that he is experimenting with different playstyles
    Finally... someone with a big brain fucking statement

I'm going to bed. I'll check back in when I wake up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I'm home now, so I'll porbably have my reveal soon + the other things.

3+ Year Old Account
    Should there be a post count? I know Firebert isn't alive in the game, but it would still be interesting to see
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another question, has anyone suspected Graeham of being the SkK before his doctor claim? (Besides probably Marack).
    I know for me the SK is usually the hardest to find because they will essentially act like a townie most of the time when it comes to vote trails.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Should there be a post count? I know Firebert isn't alive in the game, but it would still be interesting to see
    clicking the number on replies on the fun stuff page will take you to a post count page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    jesus Val will you please help us lynch your cum buddy RCB or whatever

- - - Updated - - -

omfg please mod fox and I EDIT THAT POST

- - - Updated - - -

CAN*

I WANT TO DIE
    I woke up just to say this and I'm going back to sleep. Am sick and feeling like shit.

Why do you want to lynch their cum buddy? Fuck your negative vibes bro, people just wanna cum together right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.