Page 77 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    If you wanted more of an opinion on the Graeham/Bagel thing, I honestly don't trust either of them very much, however I would trust Bagel less as he voted Marack near end of day which prevented Val from being lynched for the info we could've gotten.
    and you had no vote at all lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Uhh... honk honk?

I love it

- - - Updated - - -

Now I need to figure out why it's uploading as so low rez

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a silly avatar change

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I;ll send you the file over discord lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Virothe,if you ever loved me. let the scum deal with it. the cop should also not get involved with this please I beg you.
    Meh I highly doubt it’s gonna play out the way you want it to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    and you had no vote at all lol
    Like I said earlier, it all happened at work where I could read but couldn’t go back and double check both of your posts to see who I would’ve wanted to vote, by the time I got home the “let scum deal with it” plan was around and like I mentioned I kinda like that plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said earlier, it all happened at work where I could read but couldn’t go back and double check both of your posts to see who I would’ve wanted to vote, by the time I got home the “let scum deal with it” plan was around and like I mentioned I kinda like that plan.
    huh...we're talking about day 1, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    huh...we're talking about day 1, no?
    And again. I WAS AT WORK AND GOT A LATE BREAK. I was supposed to have my break at 4:30pm that day but didn't get it until around 5:15. Which I did state during D2 also right in this post.

First am I the only one seeing Cereal have 3 posts in a row but not be added to the first post on this page? Secondly, this was the train on Val at end of day
    Lora #369 , Crackleslap #427 , Bwomsamdi #547 , Dupti #560 , Cereal #615 , Val #645 , Clarinet #647 , SatsuBL #649 , Graeham #650

Neither of our dead voted Val at all. My general thought is scum dislike being early on a train so I am putting Lora, Crackle, Bwon as leaning town for now. I find scum like to hide in the latter parts of a vote train, especially if it was a mafia member, since Val isn't actually dead yet so that would make Clarinet, Satsu, and Graeham as my most sus from the list. Also depending on Val's alignment whenever we find it out (I'm leaning town right now due to the play but yeah) the people who were around but did not vote should also be scrutinized. Which I know I am one of those but in my defense I was at work and got a late break so I had 0 chances to check thread at work until day already ended.

honestly im quite pleased witht he amount of drama thats happened so far today. The only regret is that RCA didnt try to lynch me

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this theory too simple? The mafia seems to be targeting low posters and Graeham is always anti-lurk. Now we have him being counter claimed. Like it's way too simple to be that right?
    Anyone with thoughts on this simple theory?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Raiding AQ in classic.

- - - Updated - - -

Also BWL when I can't get out of it.
    I did that when it launched the first time. Fuck classic lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    And again. I WAS AT WORK AND GOT A LATE BREAK. I was supposed to have my break at 4:30pm that day but didn't get it until around 5:15. Which I did state during D2 also right in this post.
    yeah, and I do things sometimes that don't involve mmo-c so I was tied up and unable to switch my vote. I said so on day 2 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    honestly im quite pleased witht he amount of drama thats happened so far today. The only regret is that RCA didnt try to lynch me
    Regret revoked:

Unvote; Vote: Blood Fox

Feel like I’m Shia La Boof in Disturbia, I’m a basket case and crazy but spot on accusations due to my acute nature. Come on people they’re swimming between.

My greatest lamentation is that we are 9 hours away from the deadline and it seem there isn't any train picking up steam at all.

I'm going to bed. I don't want to come back and see that we somehow managed to no lynch when we had two prime lynching candidates right there on the table.

What's bothersome about Bagel is that he seems okay even tho I think his claim is doodoo

I wonder what will happen if SK removes one, will the other still claim to be 'the real cop'? They could say that SK killed the fake one.

What a mess this doc claim has caused but then it can't be blamed with 2 evil factions.

- - - Updated - - -

*the real doc

Unless Graeham is NKed by mafia and turns out to be scum, I've pretty much made up my mind about the Bagel.

I want for Lora's theory to be true. Both of them to be vanilla schmucks messing with the evil guys' minds

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Unless Graeham is NKed by mafia and turns out to be scum, I've pretty much made up my mind about the Bagel.
    he can't be killed by his own team if he's scum

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Regret revoked:

[B]Unvote; Vote: Bloo

Feel like I’m Shia La Boof in Disturbia, I’m a basket case and crazy but spot on accusations due to my acute nature. Come on people they’re swimming between.
    Legit imagine inviting from an active train to a dead one 9 hours before a lynch.

Can we please lynch this