Page 79 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Crackle was a high priority target for mafia because he was the cop. The question was whether or not they would go after the cop or one of the two claimed docs.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, with this whole farce over with, and crackle now dead. I'm just a VT who wanted to cloud the mafia's choice, in hopes that they'd bite and either kill me or believe my claim and what I said my actions were. Since Crackle is now dead though, I have no reason to continue lying as, well, we don't know if the psychic is still alive at this point so really the doc is mostly useless now(especially since they apparently couldn't protect either target this past night or any night). Was my play scummy? I think so and Graeham will probably say so as well, but as I said, I wanted to cause confusion amongst the mafia but it obv didn't work. Do what you will.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Well, on N1 I chose to defend myself. On N2 I defended Crackleslap and on N3 I chose to defend myself again. Bagel's either scum or a VT making a gamble under in the impression that I am lying. Needless to say, I'm not lying about my role.

If I'm to be lynched today it needs to be for the sake of revealing my role. Then, in the next day phase, Bagel can be lynched assuming the serial killer doesn't take him out.

- - - Updated - - -

...and Bagel posted just as I did. Typical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Crackle was a high priority target for mafia because he was the cop. The question was whether or not they would go after the cop or one of the two claimed docs.
    they had to of gone after crackle. it was either that or let 2 more cop investigates go off seeing how everyone knew that he'd be unprotected last night. mafias priority was killing the cop. SK is completely ambivalent about it because he wouldnt flip mafia, just other. and now the mafia/sk can kill the doctor seeing how tonight they wont be protected. its not hard to tell. n1 self n2 cop n3 self n4 cop etc etc. there was never any reason for the doctor to protect otherwise because crackle fucking claimed cop early as dicks with only 1 result and no pressure to claim. now, i still doubt that graeham, and by lesser extent, bagel, are actually the docs because if they are they are fucking dead tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

hooray for all 3 of us typing the same fucking thing at the same time

- - - Updated - - -

vote: bageloaf

i dont like your play. it was shit for town and just a bunch of wifom.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

It may go without saying but if the psychic is alive at this point and has information to bring to the table then they should probably claim.

I'm particularly interested in Virothe, Robo and Satsu. I'm inclined to believe the serial killer may be among them.

Maybe the Bagel is actually a VT who decided to emulate Graeham by trying to bait a NK. In which case, why back out now? Why try to go "actually nah I'm a VT"? You're only hurting town at that point, because now mafia is going to go after Graeham (if he is actually the doc) rather than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i dont like your play. it was shit for town and just a bunch of wifom.
    that was the point? I wanted the mafia to think crackle would've been protected and would kill someone else instead

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

On the other hand, we can't discount the possibility that the Bagel is scum who tried counterclaiming to steer town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the Bagel is actually a VT who decided to emulate Graeham by trying to bait a NK. In which case, why back out now? Why try to go "actually nah I'm a VT"? You're only hurting town at that point, because now mafia is going to go after Graeham (if he is actually the doc) rather than you.
    bc as I said, the doc is useless without a tpr and we have no idea if the psychic is still alive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    that was the point? I wanted the mafia to think crackle would've been protected and would kill someone else instead
    its not hard to assume n1 self protect n2 cop rinse repeat. that wouldnt confuse the mafia AT ALL. your wifom was just idiotic. the entirety of yesterday was fucking idiotic and we should all feel ashamed about it.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

On the other hand, we can't discount the possibility that the Bagel is scum who tried counterclaiming to steer town.
    It's definitely a possibility. Much like how dupti became the mouthpiece for the vampire team during the last game, though...if Bagel is a mafia then it would benefit him to just claim in exchange for a stay of execution and a thorough sharing of information between town and mafia to try and figure out who the serial killer is.

Neither town or mafians are likely to win at this rate unless the serial killer is eliminated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    bc as I said, the doc is useless without a tpr and we have no idea if the psychic is still alive
    are you dumb? the doctor blocks a mafia kill? thats not useless at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's definitely a possibility. Much like how dupti became the mouthpiece for the vampire team during the last game, though...if Bagel is a mafia then it would benefit him to just claim in exchange for a stay of execution and a thorough sharing of information between town and mafia to try and figure out who the serial killer is.

Neither town or mafians are likely to win at this rate unless the serial killer is eliminated.
    2 kills a night is shit for town but we cant seem to manage to lynch the sk. we got lucky so far with 1 goon and we theoretically could have no mafia at this point. i extremely doubt and do not believe that to be the case, but its possible since mafia only had 4 members.

10+ Year Old Account
    cept I'm not scum :shrug: I can literally give you no information you all wouldn't have already worked out from everyone else's posts

We can't let this slide Bagel, or else scum in future games will try to pull this stunt knowing that they could get away with it.

If you're a VT, rip, but as I've said before, you dug your own grave.

Vote Bageloaf

- - - Updated - - -

actually, one moment. Is anyone interested in a RCA lynch?

Only me, really?

The longer we wait the more we're going to hurt later on.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'd go for an RCA lynch. But if Bagel looks mire scummy then ok
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    scummy people > lurkers imo but thats just me. i'm fully willing to lynch the lurkers who have posted practically nil content this entire game.

- - - Updated - - -

aka rca virothe listo robo

Unvote

Vote RCA

RCA is a higher priority lynch than the Bagel IMO.

Again, if RCA isn't participating, then he's just dead weight that pads out the number of votes required to lynch. Scum are going to want to leave RCA alive because it makes it harder for town to get a lynch off on scum. Furthermore, as the game goes on, it will be harder to lynch RCA because we will have more solid reads on people we actually think are scum and need to be lynched, like Bagel.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote RCA

do what you will I said

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote
    vote: RCA

i just realized even tho i only listed 4 people thats practically half of who is alive right now. thats not fucking good for us.

aka rca virothe listo robo
    interesting that satsu wasn't listed there

- - - Updated - - -

unvote
    vote: RCA

i just realized even tho i only listed 4 people thats practically half of who is alive right now. thats not fucking good for us.
    Oh absolutely

the lack of participation from over 1/3rd of the playerbase is terrible