Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Man 3 am car service, 6 am flight, multiple layovers all to get to obscure america. This day is such a wash alrdy.

No clear train I really want to hop in but we can’t let another no lynch.

Really have a feeling there is 4 scum left and both trains are beneficial to them. Lotta wolves among sheep people.

Well here goes nothing:
    Vote: SatsuBL

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Man 3 am car service, 6 am flight, multiple layovers all to get to obscure america. This day is such a wash alrdy.

Really have a feeling there is 4 scum left and both trains are beneficial to them. Lotta wolves among sheep people.

Well here goes nothing:
    We have 9 hours, so not like a great amount of time. If I wind up having to run out I will drop a vote, but otherwise I will be around till the end of the day. I'm leaning more towards Listo than Sats just based off kills because I honestly feel like Listo is a bit more of a veteran and would be less likely to kill newer players than Sats, but both trains feel fairly solid to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    Marack's actions on day one, dear. I didn't mention your lack of vote at all :P Day one is a crap shoot anyways
    Oh I didn't see this, I understood what you were saying I just had seen enough people comment on my day one activity previous to this and I thought it was adjacent enough to address it :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post

Well here goes nothing:
    Also RCA I hate you because back when I worked at a vintage gaming spot the amount of people that came in to yell at me because there TV's didn't have the slots anymore still has me traumatized. It wasn't even till like my last 6 months there after almost a decade where the hdmi converters became more readily available for an acceptable price point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I generally always have the not very active style but the main difference here is I'm actually trying to read into things and find threads to look into -.-

- - - Updated - - -

ANd then you voted him in the exact same post again.

- - - Updated - - -

Case in point Lora. Don't fucking lie.
    How long have you been here? I don't believe you don't see the "updated" message twice on that post. You know that if a person posts multiple times before somebody else posts, they get merged into one big post with the "updated" message between each post and the time of posting for all of it becomes the most recent post time. If you look at it, you see there was a post between the vote and unvote, meaning it most certainly wasn't the "exact same post". We can't know for sure what time his first post was, but we can know when the post before it was as a guideline, and the post before it was an hour and ten minutes earlier. His vote and unvote could have been an hour apart. That's not to say it was, but how good is your memory? Were you around, watching it closely to see how much time was between those posts? Was it so incredibly consequential to you at the time that you even would remember it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    you mentioned that we share similar suspects. Not so, we only have Satsu in common
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Willing to vote today:

Listo - I think he might be mafia

Bageloaf - he gives me Cereal vibes but again he's quite persuasive, I prefer to vote Listo or others over him today

Viro - I can't explain what I feel about Viro, he feels stubborn, I can't perceive him as town, he's likely scum or SK

Satsu - notmysenpaianymore

No clue on Robo and RCA, but I have a light feel that RCA is a mislynch

My trustees: Val - Grae - Lora - Bwonsamdi
    That is the list you gave for suspects and trusted. Just because you said you would only vote me or Satsu today you did not say we are your only 2 suspects. Our lists are almost exactly the same when it comes to town/scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    How long have you been here? I don't believe you don't see the "updated" message twice on that post. You know that if a person posts multiple times before somebody else posts, they get merged into one big post with the "updated" message between each post and the time of posting for all of it becomes the most recent post time. If you look at it, you see there was a post between the vote and unvote, meaning it most certainly wasn't the "exact same post". We can't know for sure what time his first post was, but we can know when the post before it was as a guideline, and the post before it was an hour and ten minutes earlier. His vote and unvote could have been an hour apart. That's not to say it was, but how good is your memory? Were you around, watching it closely to see how much time was between those posts? Was it so incredibly consequential to you at the time that you even would remember it?
    Of course not because I had to go back and look through the damn thread for those votes. Also I went back and checked again, all 3 posts were done within an hour. In a given mafia day that's very close together overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Of course not because I had to go back and look through the damn thread for those votes. Also I went back and checked again, all 3 posts were done within an hour. In a given mafia day that's very close together overall.
    In a given mafia day that is debatable, in a given person's day, especially if they're sick or about to go to bed? Not so much. It's possible sometimes to see a train go from zero to lynched in that kind of time frame. To call him a liar when he clearly did unvote and vote in separate posts is factually incorrect.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a given mafia day that is debatable, in a given person's day, especially if they're sick or about to go to bed? Not so much. It's possible sometimes to see a train go from zero to lynched in that kind of time frame. To call him a liar when he clearly did unvote and vote in separate posts is factually incorrect.
    Okay fine, I fucked up, in the grand scheme of tracking votes after the fact I didn't think it would matter much not mentioning that unvote since it happened within 1 hour of another vote on the same person. Then again anything I say you won't really trust since you believe me to be scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Also can I point out it is currently L-1. I could've ended the day phase with 8 hours left in it. As scum wouldn't that make more sense than trying to still have discussion?

So you got me. Well good job I am SK and I killed them all. Killed Firebert because people wanted him to make votecount spreadsheets and he clearly didn't enjoy doing them. Thought this game might not be fun for him and I didn't want him to suffer. He was a VT as expected. I killed Dupti because he is a smart ass and asked me uncomfortable questions. You can thank me because he was a mafia goon. I killed Bloodfox because I had a TPR read on him since D1. But I was a ghost and he was psychic last game so I thought it would be mean if I didn't give him two days before I pop him. And what a surprise, guess what he a psychic. Now tell me those games are really randomed.

So now let's have a deal. Listo here is obvious scum. Help me lynch him and I will tell you roles of my next victims. That is valuable information. And anyone on Listo train I guarantee not to nom tonight.

unvote
    vote: Listo

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's not what I expected.

unvote

10+ Year Old Account
    lol I'm a VT though, killing me is not worth the risk of letting ANOTHER 2 kills go through because Satsu would have 0 reason to go after mafia if only 2 are alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't updated my vote spread sheet since last night before bed. Definitely need to do that now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we also remember that Satsu in no way has to tell us the truth when it comes to roles? Honestly getting rid of the NK is safer at this point especially if only 2 mafia remain.

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote
    Vote satsubl

That's not what I expected at all but I'll take it. Town needed a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I'm well aware. You do have a point that you could have hammered, though it's an easy thing to do for townie points, it still speaks somewhat positively.

I will say that Satsu was my 2nd choice for SK, but that's not saying much since the list was narrowed to three people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    unvote
    Vote satsubl

That's not what I expected at all but I'll take it. Town needed a break.
    And that should be hammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I'm well aware. You do have a point that you could have hammered, though it's an easy thing to do for townie points, it still speaks somewhat positively.

I will say that Satsu was my 2nd choice for SK, but that's not saying much since the list was narrowed to three people.

- - - Updated - - -

And that should be hammer.
    I really didn't wanna hammer because I have listo and bagel as bigger scum in my head but if the sk wants to give up I won't stop him. Plus gotta ensure he doesn't nk and hide any more people.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

It is now night.

- - - Updated - - -

Final Vote Tally:

1 - Robozerim ( Listo #1598 )

6 - SatsuBL ( Val #1639 , Graeham #1646 , Bageloaf #1650 , Clarinet #1660 , RCA #1761 , Lora #1772 )

2 - Listo ( Bwonsamdi #1732 , SatsuBL #1767 )

Not currently voting ( 2 ): Virothe , Robozerim #1768

(he/him)SatsuBL a Mafia Goon has been lynched

Night 4 deadline Sunday 11/22 @ 5pm EST

- - - Updated - - -

Dawn brings one death:
    (he/him)Bageloaf - Vanilla Townie

With 9 alive majority lynch is 5
    Day 5 deadline: Monday 11/23 @9pm EST
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2020-11-21 at 07:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Huh

So there is only one NK... and it's a mafia kill.

What happened to the SK? He couldn't have failed to have submitted his night actions because there was a 24 hours left.

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing I can think of is that Satsu was actually the SK, but the mod listed him as a goon for whatever reason, so that's why we have a mafia NK.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, new players, disregard Satsu's comment on Listo at the end. Judge Listo for his own interactions. If Satsu was mafia, then he could have been trying to deflect attention away from Satsu (because no one trusts a scum comment), or he is trying to get someone not on his team mislynched. You should almost never trust comments from scum after they've been outted.

I have no idea of what is happening here.

3+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the SK is asleep right now?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Maybe the SK is asleep right now?
    No, there was 23 hours left on the night countdown. The night ended prematurely, meaning all possible night actions had been submitted.

Wait, ah

The SK must have hit a doc target.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking back at the EOD vote records, Satsu refused to vote for Marack even when Marack kept voting Satsu day after day. Seems like Satsu kept a level head and let his scumbuddies do the lynching for him to keep the vote record clean.

It's hard to analyze who Satsu might be voting with, as he only ever voted for me on D1, and then didn't vote for D2 and D3. D4 ofcourse should be disregarded since it happened after he confirmed himself to be scum.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Graeham who did you protect last night?

- - - Updated - - -

It seems bizzare for the mafia to NK Bageloaf, unless they thought he was the SK. He was regarded as one of the scummiest players left alive and was a prime lynching candidate for tomorrow. You'd think that the scum would want to keep him alive and push to lynch him to keep town distracted from scrutinizing the rest of the playerbase.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see why anyone would think Bageloaf was the SK. No SK would try to counterclaim Graeham as doc unless the SK had eaten the doc already and knew that when Graeham flipped, he wouldn't be a doc, therefore giving Bageloaf some clout. But by placing so much attention on himself, Bageloaf was risking getting investigated or NKed by the mafia. It's a nonsensical play. Really Bageloaf had brought too much attention on himself to be considered a likely SK.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, with two mafians lynched, and three people eaten by the SK, it is quite possible that there is only a single mafian left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was about to smack you for thinking the SK was actually Satsu after he flipped goon, but you realized the obvious that the cannibal hit the protected target an corrected yourself.