Page 90 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, I suppose the mafia might have killed Bageloaf if they had thought he was a doc, but Graeham was far more likely to be one. Maybe they thought that Graeham was more likely to the doc and would self protect, so they hit Bageloaf because they thought he was less likely to be a doc who would self protect.

I suspect Bagel was targeted for one - or both - of the following reasons:

- Satsu wanted to counterclaim me to get me lynched though Bagel's antics prevented it from happening. The kill, then, was a matter of vengeance.
    - Satsu's remaining team member(s) thought he was the serial killer.

In a way, it works in town's favour as I know if things came down to the wire it'd be all too easy for Bagel to be mislynched.

As for who I protected, I chose to defend Listo. So he's definitely not the serial killer.

I'm surprised I wasn't targeted but I guess my WIFOM antics paid off. The good news is, I can protect myself during the next night phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must admit, Bagel being NK'd was one of the last things I thought would happen last night.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess there's another alternative for why the SK kill is missing, but it seems even less likely: both mafia and SK hit Bagel and mafia took priority.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I suspect Bagel was targeted for one - or both - of the following reasons:

- Satsu wanted to counterclaim me to get me lynched though Bagel's antics prevented it from happening. The kill, then, was a matter of vengeance.
    - Satsu's remaining team member(s) thought he was the serial killer.

In a way, it works in town's favour as I know if things came down to the wire it'd be all too easy for Bagel to be mislynched.

As for who I protected, I chose to defend Listo. So he's definitely not the serial killer.

I'm surprised I wasn't targeted but I guess my WIFOM antics paid off. The good news is, I can protect myself during the next night phase.
    Protected Listo, hm? Well, that pretty much clears him as the SK. Useful.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess there's one last possiblity: the serial killer chose to not kill anybody. Seems the least likely of all, really.

It was quite clear by D3 that Satsu was hardly playing, and if I was his teammate, I would have written him off and begun placing my votes on him early so that in the likely case he was lynched, I'd get easy town points. Normally I give people town points for being on scum trains early, but in this case I'd scrutinize the people who voted him early. Except I trust Graeham pretty completely at this point, and I think that Listo and Clarinet lean town. So... dunno.

Ofcourse, it should be noted that Clarinet, RCA, and Lora hopped on the Bagel lynch quite late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever the case, we surely have some breathing room right now. We have 1-2 mafia remaining, and 1 sk left. 2-3 total scum, and they are still in need of killing each other to win this. With 10 players left alive, we're not too far from what you might see as a starting town:scum ratio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait...is it 10?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, I'm a dummy, it's 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a little less comfortable, but there's still the bit about SK and mafia wanting each other dead.

Also worth noting that Bwonsamdi voted for Listo (possible attempt at a deflection?), and Virothe and Robo didn't vote (yeah yeah maybe they weren't around to vote in time before Satsu suicided)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait let me get this... I was attacked by the SK? Me who half the game is willing to lynch as scum... Unless the SK attacked me as possible mafia or because I’m on the right track I don’t see myself being attacked...

- - - Updated - - -

Potentially attacked* I guess I should say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Also worth noting that Bwonsamdi voted for Listo (possible attempt at a deflection?), and Virothe and Robo didn't vote (yeah yeah maybe they weren't around to vote in time before Satsu suicided)
    Ahem. I very much was around. I specifically unvoted after the SK claim off Listo and chose not to hammer Satsu so people could have a chance to see it before end of day, and then Lora hammered.

Thank you

There is a lot to keep track of.

I expected to die last night, honestly. I couldn't protect myself so I figured I'd lock in my night action early and chose Listo purely because he happened to be the competing train. If Satsu had put up a good defence, he might have been able to sweet talk his way into getting Listo lynched instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Thank you

There is a lot to keep track of.
    And like I mentioned I was around but wasn’t voting so we had time for discussion before the Satsu suicide and Lora hammer.

Reads:

Town: Graeham
    Lean town: Listo, Robo, Clarinet
    Lean townish: Virothe

That pretty much just leaves Bwonsamdi, RCA, and Lora as the people I don't trust.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I could be convinced to go after Virothe, but right now I'm going after those three.

Let's see what happens

Vote Bwonsamdi

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, no.

Unvote

Vote Lora

Pressuring Bwonsamdi will be useless. I don't think Bwonsamdi would even know what to claim or how to defend, and would probably remain silent until the end. So we'd just be lynching them with no chance of getting a claim to change my opinion. It'd be all or nothing

Lora, on the other hand...

3+ Year Old Account
    If Lora is actually scum this game, it'd be quite ironic with him claiming he's the cop all the time lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

3+ Year Old Account
    Also,

This is strange. Only a few certain people are posting as if now. Why, I'm not sure, but people could be at work now still. Not sure how I survived the night tbh
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Also,

This is strange. Only a few certain people are posting as if now. Why, I'm not sure, but people could be at work now still. Not sure how I survived the night tbh
    You really should stop saying that you're surprised you survived the night. You have done nothing to draw either the serial killer or the mafia to kill you. If you die, it's going to be by lynch.