Page 91 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Again, if you're not a part of the mafia, you're not a threat to scum. You don't push on anyone, call anyone out or anything. You're easy to steer; just have to wait for others to present the facts and push people and pick which of the most popular trains to support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I admit that Lora is now on my suspected SK list.

You'd only have been NKed by now if there was a vigilante in the game who was going after lurkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want Lora to be the SK, but he's on that suspect list.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated these during the night. Added slight changes and notes in brackets here and there after the day has come.

Bageloaf
    1- Omertocracy (n/a), Bageloaf (1), Catta (2), Marack (3)
    2- Val the Moofia Boss (1), CerealLord (3/9)
    3- Graeham (1), Marack (1), RCA (3), Marack (6/9)
    4- RCA (2), SatsuBL (3/6)
    Thoughts- Well, that Satsu mafia goon flip makes him look a little better. He never voted me or Listo, and given that I know I'm not mafia and I was the primary alternative for most of the first half. Voted mafian over Listo, but since we don't know Listo's role, that's not necessarily a good thing. Still has that frustrating doctor CC which I still hate. Uncertain leaning questionable (previously questionable). Update: was the mafia kill last night, defying all expectations. VT, as he claimed.

Bwonsamdi the Dead
    1- Val (4), Marack (3), Val (5)
    2- Blood Fox (2), CerealLord (5), Clarinet (3), CerealLord (5), unvote, CerealLord (8/9)
    3- Blood Fox (1), SatsuBL (1), Marack (2/8)
    4- Robozerim (3), Listo (2)
    Thoughts- Votes are still completely all over the place, the sort of thing you see from somebody either messing around, being unsure of what to do, or attempting to be opportunistic, a frequently scummy trait. Did vote against Satsu on day 3, gives a very slight plus, but he didn't seem to be in any danger at the time or ever, plus the unvote before long. Slight improvement overall, but still questionable.

CerealLord
    1- Val (1), Marack (3), Val (4), unvote, Val (5)
    2- Blood Fox (1), Clarinet (3), CerealLord (9/9)
    Thoughts- Mafia Goon, Lynched D2. Votes on day 1 make me think that Marack was a little less likely to be mafia (confirmed, but this comes way too late for that), and Val is less likely to be mafia. Clarinet is also slightly less likely to be mafia, but he was already cleared by cop anyway.

Clarinet
    1- Val (2), Crackle (3), Marack (5), Val (7)
    2- Robozerim (2), CerealLord (n/a, no unvote?), CerealLord (6/9)
    3- Marack (3), unvote, Marack (6/8)
    4- SatsuBL (4/6)
    Thoughts- Has that "other" investigation in his favour. Voted against Satsu over Listo or myself, which is a plus in favour of not being the godfather as well. Still...if we're wrong about the SK being a MMO Champ veteran, perhaps it's the guy who has experience elsewhere that is the SK? Starting to have doubts, but not enough to think we should lynch him. Uncertain leaning trust (previously Trust)

Graeham
    1- Marack (1), dupti (1), Crackle (3), Marack (2), Firebert (1), Marack (1), Val (9)
    2- Virothe (1), CerealLord (7), unvote
    3- Virothe (2), Bageloaf (2), Marack (4/8)
    4- Robozerim (4), Satsu (2/6)
    Thoughts- Doctor claim, probably true, but small chance of cannibal fake claiming. Solid position on Satsu on day 4, but nothing leaning that way earlier. Assuming he gets NK'd by morning (wrong), but still filling his section out anyway. Trust.

Listo95
    1- listo95 (1), unvote
    2- Clarinet (1)
    3- Marack (7/8)
    4- Robozerim (2)
    Thoughts- Not the most active, with claims of being busy. Didn't get involved in voting Satsu, instead keeping on me. However, even though he had significant pressure and very easily could have been lynched, he didn't hammer SatsuBL. Uncertain leaning questionable (previously questionable)

Lora
    1- Virothe (1), Lora (2), Virothe (1), Blood Fox (1), Literally everybody (fuck you Lora), Blood Fox (2), Listo (3), Val (3),
    2- Val (2), Virothe (1), CerealLord (2), unvote, CerealLord (8/9)
    3- Virothe (3), Marack (n/a no unvote), Marack (3/8)
    4- Bageloaf (1), RCA (3), Listo (3), Satsu (6/6)
    Thoughts- One of the few people speaking up for me, which might make me biased. I have liked his posts this game in general, seemed quite town like, silly Virothe voting aside. Hammered Satsu, and given he flipped mafia instead of SK like he claimed, that may be interpreted as suspicious for potentially being mafia, but I think it's not in this case. Satsu could have easily hammered himself if mafia wanted to end day as quickly as possible, and I doubt that Satsu's fake claim would have been made in a vacuum, if he has allies they most likely knew it was coming. Lora as a serial killer, though? Very possible at this point. Uncertain leaning questionable (previously leaning trust).

RCA
    1- Marack (2)
    2- Lora (1)
    3- Blood Fox (1), Marack (4), Blood Fox (1)
    4- Satsu (5/6)
    Thoughts- A whole lot of lurking (and pretty much admitted to it at one point, not just absent). Really dubious contributions. Voted against Satsu on day 4, but votes aren't great before then. If I'm right and the fake claim was planned ahead of time, it may not be much help that he voted Satsu before he fake claimed. It was roughly 3 hours before, which would indicate a potential delay to coordination in that case. Hmmm...Uncertain leaning questionable.

Robozerim
    1- No vote on record
    2- CerealLord (6/9)
    3- No vote on record
    4- Listo (1), unvote
    Thoughts- Vote record is trash, activity is trash. Definitely a strong candidate for lynch bait, I'd bet I don't get NK'd before I get a chance to post this again (true). If I were anybody else, I'd see this as suspicious, but I'm not anybody else. Complete Trust.

SatsuBL
    1- Marack (4), Val (8)
    2- No vote on record
    3- Bageloaf (1), unvote
    4- Bagel (1), Listo (4)
    Thoughts- Well, I'm gonna hazard a guess that Bagel isn't mafia given this record (confirmed). Listo still could be, in theory, given that I suspect Satsu's allies knew the fake claim was coming ahead of time. There's no way Satsu expected to not get lynched by claiming SK. I'm guessing his plan with the claim was to hope that somebody decides to agree to his plan, and that would make them seem incredibly suspicious upon Satsu flipping mafia instead of SK. I will also say that Val is less likely again to be mafia thanks to Satsu's vote against him near end of d1. I do not think that a mafia Val, Satsu and Cereal would have all voted against Val then when alternatives that weren't town were available.

Val the Moofia Boss
    1- Listo (1), Lora (1), CerealLord (1), Blood Fox (2), Firebert (1), Marack (1), Crackle (2), Val (6)
    2- Virothe (2)
    3- Virothe (1), Marack (1), Robo (1), Bageloaf (n/a, no unvote), unvote, Robo (1), Marack (4), RCA (2), unvote, RCA (2)
    4- Bagel (2), RCA (1), Robo (1), unvote, Robo (3), unvote, Robo (3), SatsuBL (1)
    Thoughts- I hate the self voting garbage. I hate that he made it out like he was doing something so horribly risky (actually have read it now, and there was literally only 3 or 4 minutes left when he did it, and he only ever reached L-2) and is arguing that makes him town. It was a minor risk, ultimately. However, two confirmed mafians also voted against him there, and I find it hard to believe that 3 out of 4 would pile onto him D1 when alternatives were available. Additionally, he eventually got off my train to start the Satsu train, which clearly turned out to be a mafia goon. Unless Satsu was planning with his buddies that far before his fake claim, that puts him in a really good spot. Wouldn't be surprised to see him get eaten by the cannibal and this entire write up being a waste (Wrong). Trust (previously uncertain leaning trust).

Virothe
    1- No vote on record
    2- Cereal (4/9)
    3- Val (1), RCA (2), Graeham (2), Marack (8/8)
    4- No vote on record
    Thoughts- Part of me feels that his fights with Graeham was just obfuscating. Part of me thinks his inactivity is because he's a VT. No votes against Satsu ever, even with little things saying VT, he is undoubtedly suspicious. Uncertain leaning questionable

Shortened version:
    Bwonsamdi- Questionable
    Clarinet- Uncertain leaning trust
    Graeham- Trust
    Listo95- Uncertain leaning questionable
    Lora- Uncertain leaning questionable
    RCA- uncertain leaning questionable
    Val the Moofia Boss- Trust
    Virothe- Uncertain leaning questionable

If I had to put them in order high trust to low.

Graeham- Trust
    Listo- Uncertain leaning questionable
    Lora=Virothe- Uncertain leaning questionable
    RCA- Uncertain leaning questionable
    Bwonsamdi- Questionable

Honestly, at this point I'd be willing to lynch most anybody below Clarinet in that list.

- - - Updated - - -

vote: Lora

Feels a little bad to turn against him at this point, but cannibals be scary, yo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifice View Post
    I have no idea of what is happening here.
    It's a game in progress. Please do not post here if you are not playing as per the rules of the game. You can read the front page for a description of the game if you so decide, or perhaps check out the mafia discussion thread which is also in the fun stuff forum.

Bah. I had another post typed up and the power went out so I lost it.

On the other hand, I'm sleepy so I guess I should take that as a sign to go to bed.

3+ Year Old Account
    I think Lora is probably playing Valhalla right now

Also, is Graeham the doctor?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post

Does he need to role claim every day for you to remember that he claimed doctor? Or do you expect us to suddenly say "Oh, he's definitely lying and not the doctor" now?

Yes Graeham is very very likely to be the doctor, or at the very least not scum.

If Graeham was mafia, it'd be highly, highly dangerous for him to pull this stunt. He would have no way of knowing if the doctor was still alive or had been eaten when he claimed. So he could have been counterclaimed and killed on the spot. Furthermore, the moment he claimed, he was putting himself into danger by making himself the center of attention. If Crackle investigated Graeham, he would have been a goner. And it would be in the SK's interest to kill the doc.

If Graeham was SK, it'd be less dangerous than claiming doc as mafia (can eat the doc so you know you won't get counterclaimed, and won't get outted by a cop investigation), but it'd still be an extremely risky ploy because then the mafia would be trying to kill him.

- - - Updated - - -

It could be possible that Graeham is actually a VT baiting for a NK and trying to out bad guys, while the real doc is lying low and still doing his work. Or the real doc could have been eaten. No way to know for sure unless someone else claims, or Graeham is NKed by the mafia or lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

But at this point, the simplest and most likely explanation is that he is who he claims to be.

I had absolutely no idea what Bagel was thinking when he tried counterclaiming doc... as a VT. If he was trying to follow the leader and bait for an NK, well, he only managed to complicate things and give scum an easy way to deflect (at least until the scum killed the easy deflect victim. Will be interesting to read their QT at the end of the game).

10+ Year Old Account
    why are we voting me? if i was the killer the very first person i would have killed would have been virothe to ensure the duck is dead.

- - - Updated - - -

i honestly have no idea what to make of this day because of the 1 death, bagel being dead, and satsu being goon instead of SK.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    It was quite clear by D3 that Satsu was hardly playing, and if I was his teammate, I would have written him off and begun placing my votes on him early so that in the likely case he was lynched, I'd get easy town points. Normally I give people town points for being on scum trains early, but in this case I'd scrutinize the people who voted him early. Except I trust Graeham pretty completely at this point, and I think that Listo and Clarinet lean town. So... dunno.

Ofcourse, it should be noted that Clarinet, RCA, and Lora hopped on the Bagel lynch quite late.
    i was the first one that voted bagel you fucking dumbass. you are literally worthless this entire game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also,

This is strange. Only a few certain people are posting as if now. Why, I'm not sure, but people could be at work now still. Not sure how I survived the night tbh
    you are literally dead weight to the town until you learn how to play the game. the same goes to cereal and RCA.

- - - Updated - - -

saturday is smash tourney night for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I don't want Lora to be the SK, but he's on that suspect list.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated these during the night. Added slight changes and notes in brackets here and there after the day has come.

Bageloaf
    1- Omertocracy (n/a), Bageloaf (1), Catta (2), Marack (3)
    2- Val the Moofia Boss (1), CerealLord (3/9)
    3- Graeham (1), Marack (1), RCA (3), Marack (6/9)
    4- RCA (2), SatsuBL (3/6)
    Thoughts- Well, that Satsu mafia goon flip makes him look a little better. He never voted me or Listo, and given that I know I'm not mafia and I was the primary alternative for most of the first half. Voted mafian over Listo, but since we don't know Listo's role, that's not necessarily a good thing. Still has that frustrating doctor CC which I still hate. Uncertain leaning questionable (previously questionable). Update: was the mafia kill last night, defying all expectations. VT, as he claimed.

Bwonsamdi the Dead
    1- Val (4), Marack (3), Val (5)
    2- Blood Fox (2), CerealLord (5), Clarinet (3), CerealLord (5), unvote, CerealLord (8/9)
    3- Blood Fox (1), SatsuBL (1), Marack (2/8)
    4- Robozerim (3), Listo (2)
    Thoughts- Votes are still completely all over the place, the sort of thing you see from somebody either messing around, being unsure of what to do, or attempting to be opportunistic, a frequently scummy trait. Did vote against Satsu on day 3, gives a very slight plus, but he didn't seem to be in any danger at the time or ever, plus the unvote before long. Slight improvement overall, but still questionable.

CerealLord
    1- Val (1), Marack (3), Val (4), unvote, Val (5)
    2- Blood Fox (1), Clarinet (3), CerealLord (9/9)
    Thoughts- Mafia Goon, Lynched D2. Votes on day 1 make me think that Marack was a little less likely to be mafia (confirmed, but this comes way too late for that), and Val is less likely to be mafia. Clarinet is also slightly less likely to be mafia, but he was already cleared by cop anyway.

Clarinet
    1- Val (2), Crackle (3), Marack (5), Val (7)
    2- Robozerim (2), CerealLord (n/a, no unvote?), CerealLord (6/9)
    3- Marack (3), unvote, Marack (6/8)
    4- SatsuBL (4/6)
    Thoughts- Has that "other" investigation in his favour. Voted against Satsu over Listo or myself, which is a plus in favour of not being the godfather as well. Still...if we're wrong about the SK being a MMO Champ veteran, perhaps it's the guy who has experience elsewhere that is the SK? Starting to have doubts, but not enough to think we should lynch him. Uncertain leaning trust (previously Trust)

Graeham
    1- Marack (1), dupti (1), Crackle (3), Marack (2), Firebert (1), Marack (1), Val (9)
    2- Virothe (1), CerealLord (7), unvote
    3- Virothe (2), Bageloaf (2), Marack (4/8)
    4- Robozerim (4), Satsu (2/6)
    Thoughts- Doctor claim, probably true, but small chance of cannibal fake claiming. Solid position on Satsu on day 4, but nothing leaning that way earlier. Assuming he gets NK'd by morning (wrong), but still filling his section out anyway. Trust.

Listo95
    1- listo95 (1), unvote
    2- Clarinet (1)
    3- Marack (7/8)
    4- Robozerim (2)
    Thoughts- Not the most active, with claims of being busy. Didn't get involved in voting Satsu, instead keeping on me. However, even though he had significant pressure and very easily could have been lynched, he didn't hammer SatsuBL. Uncertain leaning questionable (previously questionable)

Lora
    1- Virothe (1), Lora (2), Virothe (1), Blood Fox (1), Literally everybody (fuck you Lora), Blood Fox (2), Listo (3), Val (3),
    2- Val (2), Virothe (1), CerealLord (2), unvote, CerealLord (8/9)
    3- Virothe (3), Marack (n/a no unvote), Marack (3/8)
    4- Bageloaf (1), RCA (3), Listo (3), Satsu (6/6)
    Thoughts- One of the few people speaking up for me, which might make me biased. I have liked his posts this game in general, seemed quite town like, silly Virothe voting aside. Hammered Satsu, and given he flipped mafia instead of SK like he claimed, that may be interpreted as suspicious for potentially being mafia, but I think it's not in this case. Satsu could have easily hammered himself if mafia wanted to end day as quickly as possible, and I doubt that Satsu's fake claim would have been made in a vacuum, if he has allies they most likely knew it was coming. Lora as a serial killer, though? Very possible at this point. Uncertain leaning questionable (previously leaning trust).

RCA
    1- Marack (2)
    2- Lora (1)
    3- Blood Fox (1), Marack (4), Blood Fox (1)
    4- Satsu (5/6)
    Thoughts- A whole lot of lurking (and pretty much admitted to it at one point, not just absent). Really dubious contributions. Voted against Satsu on day 4, but votes aren't great before then. If I'm right and the fake claim was planned ahead of time, it may not be much help that he voted Satsu before he fake claimed. It was roughly 3 hours before, which would indicate a potential delay to coordination in that case. Hmmm...Uncertain leaning questionable.

Robozerim
    1- No vote on record
    2- CerealLord (6/9)
    3- No vote on record
    4- Listo (1), unvote
    Thoughts- Vote record is trash, activity is trash. Definitely a strong candidate for lynch bait, I'd bet I don't get NK'd before I get a chance to post this again (true). If I were anybody else, I'd see this as suspicious, but I'm not anybody else. Complete Trust.

SatsuBL
    1- Marack (4), Val (8)
    2- No vote on record
    3- Bageloaf (1), unvote
    4- Bagel (1), Listo (4)
    Thoughts- Well, I'm gonna hazard a guess that Bagel isn't mafia given this record (confirmed). Listo still could be, in theory, given that I suspect Satsu's allies knew the fake claim was coming ahead of time. There's no way Satsu expected to not get lynched by claiming SK. I'm guessing his plan with the claim was to hope that somebody decides to agree to his plan, and that would make them seem incredibly suspicious upon Satsu flipping mafia instead of SK. I will also say that Val is less likely again to be mafia thanks to Satsu's vote against him near end of d1. I do not think that a mafia Val, Satsu and Cereal would have all voted against Val then when alternatives that weren't town were available.

Val the Moofia Boss
    1- Listo (1), Lora (1), CerealLord (1), Blood Fox (2), Firebert (1), Marack (1), Crackle (2), Val (6)
    2- Virothe (2)
    3- Virothe (1), Marack (1), Robo (1), Bageloaf (n/a, no unvote), unvote, Robo (1), Marack (4), RCA (2), unvote, RCA (2)
    4- Bagel (2), RCA (1), Robo (1), unvote, Robo (3), unvote, Robo (3), SatsuBL (1)
    Thoughts- I hate the self voting garbage. I hate that he made it out like he was doing something so horribly risky (actually have read it now, and there was literally only 3 or 4 minutes left when he did it, and he only ever reached L-2) and is arguing that makes him town. It was a minor risk, ultimately. However, two confirmed mafians also voted against him there, and I find it hard to believe that 3 out of 4 would pile onto him D1 when alternatives were available. Additionally, he eventually got off my train to start the Satsu train, which clearly turned out to be a mafia goon. Unless Satsu was planning with his buddies that far before his fake claim, that puts him in a really good spot. Wouldn't be surprised to see him get eaten by the cannibal and this entire write up being a waste (Wrong). Trust (previously uncertain leaning trust).

Virothe
    1- No vote on record
    2- Cereal (4/9)
    3- Val (1), RCA (2), Graeham (2), Marack (8/8)
    4- No vote on record
    Thoughts- Part of me feels that his fights with Graeham was just obfuscating. Part of me thinks his inactivity is because he's a VT. No votes against Satsu ever, even with little things saying VT, he is undoubtedly suspicious. Uncertain leaning questionable

Shortened version:
    Bwonsamdi- Questionable
    Graeham- Trust
    Listo95- Uncertain leaning questionable
    Lora- Uncertain leaning questionable
    RCA- uncertain leaning questionable
    Virothe- Uncertain leaning questionable

If I had to put them in order high trust to low.

Graeham- Trust
    Listo- Uncertain leaning questionable
    Lora=Virothe- Uncertain leaning questionable
    RCA- Uncertain leaning questionable
    Bwonsamdi- Questionable

Honestly, at this point I'd be willing to lynch most anybody below Clarinet in that list.

- - - Updated - - -

vote: Lora

Feels a little bad to turn against him at this point, but cannibals be scary, yo.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a game in progress. Please do not post here if you are not playing as per the rules of the game. You can read the front page for a description of the game if you so decide, or perhaps check out the mafia discussion thread which is also in the fun stuff forum.
    i am but a humble VT that has been working his ass off to scumhunt this game. lynch me if you must.

- - - Updated - - -

Reads:

Town: Graeham
    Lean town: Listo, Robo, Clarinet
    Lean townish: Virothe

That pretty much just leaves Bwonsamdi, RCA, and Lora as the people I don't trust.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I could be convinced to go after Virothe, but right now I'm going after those three.

Let's see what happens

Vote Bwonsamdi

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, no.

Unvote

Vote Lora

Pressuring Bwonsamdi will be useless. I don't think Bwonsamdi would even know what to claim or how to defend, and would probably remain silent until the end. So we'd just be lynching them with no chance of getting a claim to change my opinion. It'd be all or nothing

Lora, on the other hand...
    you've been riding my dick this entire game and you cant manage to keep facts correct. same with listo.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i am but a humble VT that has been working his ass off to scumhunt this game.
    And the moon landing was a hoax!

10+ Year Old Account
    And the moon landing was a hoax!
    you're a fucking moron.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I mean Robo I have like 5 votes so far this game, I ain’t Val that votes at the drop of a hat

- - - Updated - - -

I never voted Sats for the same reason I never voted Bage, they never did anything I felt warranted me also jumping on the train.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I mean Robo I have like 5 votes so far this game, I ain’t Val that votes at the drop of a hat

- - - Updated - - -

I never voted Sats for the same reason I never voted Bage, they never did anything I felt warranted me also jumping on the train.
    i only hammered because i believed the sk claim. i honestly forget they were even playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i only hammered because i believed the sk claim. i honestly forget they were even playing.
    Meh I was out of the house when Sats made his play so I never even got the chance, so it is what it is lol

- - - Updated - - -

Alrighty I'm off to bed, you all try not to murder each other while I'm gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's late, I'm going to bed.

unvote

Unvoting until I'm awake and maybe some of the night owls by my standards have said some stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    9 - Val (Lora, Crackleslap, Bwomsamdi, Dupti, Cereal, Val, Clarinet, SatsuBL, Graeham)

2 - Marack (RCA, Bageloaf)

1 - Catta (Xanjori)

1 - Xanjori (Catta)

1 - Bageloaf (Blood Fox)

1 - CerealLord (Firebert)

1 - SatsuBL (Marack)

2 - Clarinet (Listo, Marack)

1 - Virothe (Val)

1 - Lora (RCA)

2 - RCA (Blood Fox, Val)

1 - Satsu (Marack)

1 - Blood Fox (RCA)

6 - SatsuBL (Val, Graeham, Bageloaf, Clarinet, RCA, Lora)

2 - Listo (Bwonsamdi, SatsuBL)

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I think I'm still pretty happy with my scum reads from yesterday, except maybe lower Robo and add Lora into the list.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still want to know the logic for thinking I'm the sk. Because I hammered satsu? Because I've been aggressive in demanding better of players, old and new alike? For being obsessive in being accurate of the trail of events? You got me extremely fucked up if you believe for a second I wouldn't kill duckboy wonder first before everyone else. I'm inebriated and heated enough from tonight's smash tourney. I'm going to bed and I'll address shit as needed when I wake up.

So glad our doc is still alive!

I was looking at various reactions when Satsu was bullshitting on thread and Listo seems genuinely surprised.

Now Satsu coming in when Listo received heat got me thinking that he wanted to save the Macdaddy but then there's no cop so Macdaddy or goon should be the same? no? unless mafia can't kill if Macdaddy is removed since he's the one calling the night skills

Point is Listo looks good but Satsu calling him scum doesn't sit right with me. Could be a psychological trick to make us think he wouldn't reveal a partner, it's a bit WIFOM

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post

I guess there's one last possiblity: the serial killer chose to not kill anybody. Seems the least likely of all, really.
    Robo, pls, don't insult our intelligence

either: both evil factions targetted Bagel

or SK wanted to remove Listo who was protected

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    If Satsu had put up a good defence, he might have been able to sweet talk his way into getting Listo lynched instead.
    Satsu gave up too easily imo. He's a smooth-talker, he could have def. bamboozle some of us with his honey tongue

I guess time restraint and maybe disappointment in his team got him to do this. It's possible that SK ate one of their own, don't think it's Dupti, but rather that fan of The Cure

- - - Updated - - -

This is where I'm currently at:

Bwonsamdi - I still find her posting style innocent, no malevolent vibe..but could be scum playing clueless, my trust is diminished a bit

Grae - doc, town's spear

Lora - my Lora trust is shrinking because of uncertainty

Robo - town lean

Listo - I lean town on Listo based on reactions when Satsu revelead himself

Val - I honestly trust Val too much for my own good, his list is almost similar to mine

RCA - slightly town lean based on people pounding him

Viro - don't ask me, neutral, could flip anything

- - - Updated - - -

No, not again, after looking at Robo's analysis I'm waffling on Listo again, I forgot to take into consideration that Satsu might have announced his team of doing his act so Listo acting so surprised could be another shtick

Viro and Robo's voting patterns aren't that spectacular. It's funny how Robo's votes look bad, but Robo making this analysis shows townie behavior. Do it like Robo, everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Argh, not this long thingy of a post again...

Holy men: Grae, Robo, Val

My unpopular town guess: RCA

Not willing to vote her cause of townie perception: Bwonsamdi, I will say that if Bwonsamdi reveals to be of evil nature, I won't trust her again in any upcoming game

Scumbo/SK pool: Lora, Viro

Listo as scum only cause he's not SK

Maybe I'm just being too cynical but Bwon almost seems to be trying a little too hard to be seen as a confused and flailing new player.

So it appears, it's a in-your-face type of innocence

- - - Updated - - -

SK is a monster tbh, I hope he's not one of my perceived 'holy' men

It's a pain to try to search for him

Grae is town
    Listo is not SK
    Val is not scum but could be SK

kills were showing someone paying attention to thread, so no RCA

Lora, Bwonsami, Val for SK

Robo/Viro claimed being busy/absence and I hope nobody fakes absence

- - - Updated - - -

I will say that before our evil pool shrank, there was nothing wrong with Lora, I found him townie myself

It's a rollercoaster, my proposal is to lynch in Bwonsamdi/Robo/Viro and it's hard to say this because Bwonsamdi is likeable and Robo's analysis is great, but then you wanna appear as great being a SK

Doc, where are your thoughts? Who would you FoS?