Page 94 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    I was saying “that I was” getting called out for playing badly/poorly. How the fuck can I gauge others people play from good to bad, when this is my very first game. And you’re like the first person to tell me I’m trash...you misread like 3 of my sentences during this back and fourth, loras gonna cum in and hammer soon, hopefully he can say something cool completely twisted to make me smile before I’m gone.

Vote:Robo
    Accuse people. Point out something as being odd. Be like "hey, this guy seems opportunistic". Being wrong is fine, everyone is wrong constantly, doing nothing is the problem.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Wait...I just had a terrifying thought. Please tell me you didn't take my post that I literally ended with /sarcasm as serious? Please tell me you did not think I seriously said we should pardon all those people who voted against scum? Because I just had the thought that the "you counted votes that didn't lead to a lynch" is a rebuttal to my post that ended with /sarcasm. Please, for the love of everything that anybody holds dear, tell me you are capable of realizing something dripping with sarcasm in presentation and literally ending with /sarcasm is a person being sarcastic.
    Well, sometimes certain people don't really understand sarcasm (on the internet? I guess), because their brain works diffrently. Me being one of them for example
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was saying “that I was” getting called out for playing badly/poorly. How the fuck can I gauge others people play from good to bad, when this is my very first game. And you’re like the first person to tell me I’m trash...you misread like 3 of my sentences during this back and fourth, loras gonna cum in and hammer soon, hopefully he can say something cool completely twisted to make me smile before I’m gone.

We were all new at one point, but even then you haven't been pointing fingers at people to try and get reactions from them. You don't need to know the exact posting style of someone to feel if something is town/scum sounding.

Also robo you asked who lived long last game, it was me, lora, graeham, fire, catta, val, omer who lived until the end. Dupti died mid-game more or less

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    We were all new at one point, but even then you haven't been pointing fingers at people to try and get reactions from them. You don't need to know the exact posting style of someone to feel if something is town/scum sounding.

Also robo you asked who lived long last game, it was me, lora, graeham, fire, catta, val, omer who lived until the end. Dupti died mid-game more or less
    Didn't technically ask I don't think, but may as well have. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Didn't technically ask I don't think, but may as well have. Thanks.
    Shush I was at work and I'm having to do so much shit tonight before SL drops tomorrow lol. LET ME CONTRIBUTE IN SOME MANNER DAMNIT!

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Shush I was at work and I'm having to do so much shit tonight before SL drops tomorrow lol. LET ME CONTRIBUTE IN SOME MANNER DAMNIT!
    Are you saying YOU ARE NOT PREPARED?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Are you saying YOU ARE NOT PREPARED?
    No -.- Homework and FFXIV shit that needs done before

10+ Year Old Account

you're a nice guy and people say nice things about you

vote: RCA

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

It is now night.

- - - Updated - - -

Final Vote Tally:

5 - RCA ( Bwomsamdi #1833 , Val #1839 , Robozerim #1850 , Virothe #1857 , Lora #1868 )

1 - Robozerim ( RCA #1860 )

Not currently voting ( 3 ): Listo , Clarinet , Graeham #1837

(he/him?)RCA a Vanilla Townie has been lynched

Night 5 Deadline Monday 11/23 @11pm EST

- - - Updated - - -

Dawn brings two deaths:
    (he/him)Val the Moofia Boss - Vanilla Townie
    (he/him)Listo95 - ???

With 6 alive majority lynch is 4
    Day 6 deadline Wednesday 11/25 @ 5pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I believe the previous day phase ended with a decent amount of time to spare? I went to sleep and when I woke up the hammer had been cast...

The target I protected was not attacked. I think I'll hold off on announcing who I chose to defend until a little later.

Listo being eliminated isn't too surprising - the serial killer took the safe option and targeted the player that was guaranteed to be exposed.

Val is an interesting target for the mafia team, though.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised nobody took out Clarinet or Robo

Yes, Bwonsamdi, I'm surprised of that myself.

Maybe I was kept alive because I mentioned Lora/Viro/Robo as final pool and it would have pointed to at least 1 of them being evil

I really don't wanna turn into Negative Nathan right now, but things are looking gloomy. We might not win.

I will look back at some posts, so let's not rush things

Lora ending the day phase early two days in a row is definitely worthy of a raised eyebrow.

3+ Year Old Account
    There's only 6 people left alive as if now? How long will this game last? I'm thinking until the end of the week

I'm tentatively considering pushing for a no lynch.

With six players left, a lynch reduces that number to five. Assuming both kills still go through, that means we end up with three players.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Lora ending the day phase early two days in a row is definitely worthy of a raised eyebrow.
    a raised eyebrow and a grimace

vote Viro

I can thank Robo for showing me Viro's voting patterns. I feel that Viro plays solo. He just didn't care about votes,I assume the business at night is keeping him busy

Robo, I'm a bit triggered how you position yourself and talk from a SK POV, why do you do that? Whenever I wanna rest and settle the matter that you're town, I keep thinkin 'what if'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm tentatively considering pushing for a no lynch.
    yes, I think that would be also fine

If I'm killed, please look into Lora/Viro

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure Lora will be all for roasting that duck :P

As for who I chose to protect last night, I picked Clarinet. My reasoning was that Clarinet was the most vocal player when it came to defending RCA and I assumed there was a high chance that the mafia kill would strike Clarinet as a result.

Obviously that did not play out how I figured it would.

Awww...GRAE

Too sad I couldn't enjoy that protection and I will be totally defenseless tonight

Viro as SK and Robo as last mafian or viceversa

Let's do this

- - - Updated - - -

Grae you'll be alive for D6 is it?

I can count on you to solve this if we there's only 1 mafian left

if 2, then I guess they win by no-lynch?

3+ Year Old Account
    Wait, does the town still win if the SK is still alive?