Tomorrow have Lora voted for me and scum/sk wins

Honestly, I really don't mind votes at this point

- - - Updated - - -

SK please EAT ME!

It is now night

- - - Updated - - -

Final Vote Tally:

1 - Virothe ( Lora #1883 )

4 - No-lynch ( Bwomsamdi #1884 , Graeham #1885 , Clarinet #1890 , Robozerim #1940 )

Not currently voting ( 1 ): Virothe #1898

No-Lynch

Night 6 deadline Tuesday 11/24 @9pm EST

- - - Updated - - -

Dawn brings one death:
    (he/him)Virothe - Vanilla Townie

With 5 alive majority lynch is 3
    Day 7 deadline Friday 11/27 @9pm EST
    (Extra day in deference to Thanksgiving)
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2020-11-24 at 04:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

So, I indulged in a bit of WIFOM and wasn't entirely honest yesterday - I didn't protect Clarinet as I stated, I protected myself. Which means that I actually protected Clarinet during this night phase.

I don't won't anybody to vote today unless they are absolutely certain someone is the mafian or serial killer. Both are still alive and since they only need three people to get a lynch off...then they'll probably just jump on whoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    At work. No time or willingness to do much on phone. Three guesses as to Clarinet's move today. I would not have nommed Clarinet last night would've gambled on doc faking protect and hit Graeham. Mafia most likely fishing for SK. Viro and I big suspects, Clarinet already said I'm their vote today, so attack Virothe and lynch me as plan no doubt. No more posts until after work now.

Agree: be very careful with votes.

- - - Updated - - -

Lied. One more post: Clari not sk for sure. Requires Graeham lie about doc protects now, which probably only do if SK at this point at which point Clari can't be sk anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Clarinet already said I'm their vote today, so attack Virothe and lynch me as plan no doubt.
    Robo, there's a long way from saying something and actually doing it. I will look at everyone because I was WRONG on Viro

He was very smart and in the background but flipped as VT

- - - Updated - - -

Gracias, Grae! You are formidable even if we won't win as town

What a clever move! I'm not entirely happy because:

I really wanted to be eaten and not deal with this phase

I know that Lora or someone else might vote me and we won't win

So yes, being alive doesn't mean I'm entirely happy, I'm just thankful to Grae

10+ Year Old Account
    Lied again. Lunch break.

I know I am not mafia or sk.
    I know Graeham not mafia, probably not Sk. If he is sk, town already lost
    I know Clari not SK or goon. Maybe godfather

5 players. 1 SK, 1 or 2 mafia. I know I'm not. Gambling that Graeham not. 3 players left. Lora, Bwon, Clarinet. Minimum 2 are scum, maybe all 3. If 2 mafia, need lynch mafia. If 1 and 1, either is fine. At least 2/3 of options lead to scum lynch, maybe 3/3.

Lora very likely sk unless off chance of Graeham.
    Bwon and Clarinet, either both mafia or one is. Both is believable...Clarinet never vote Bwon cause same scum team. Very late game, so close to win, risk sticking up for team. But...if 1 mafia either Clari or Bwon possible, mislynch=town loss.

Bwon, Clari or Lora...if 2 mafia, need temp alliance with sk.

Or say fuck it and no lynch again. Graeham supposedly can protect self, only suspicious people left to die at night.

And lunch over. Bye, def no more post til after work.

I'm definitely willing to vote Bwonsamdi

Only Grae remains untouchable for today

Robo with his persuasive talent is a sight to behold, I'm probably too influenced by his posts. I loved the complete honesty of his analysis, he admitted his votes sucked and was absent cause real life issue and other things, he was TRANSPARENT and delivered detailed analysis

Maybe I'm too naive for mafia games, but Robo never half-assed any of his posts. I guess he could be SK since I always assumed SK is a powerful guy with tons of brains, but his honesty kinda won me over

Last phased he had a sly tone, but I'm moving past that to see Robo's full display of his thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

Grae - Bwonsamdi - Robo - Lora

I think we're all certain of Grae.

Bwonsamdi - the more I think of it, the more I believe she's the SK. Thanks to last night. Before last day ended, I begged to be eaten and taken specifically by SK, I pleaded with SK and maybe I mentioned scum to take me once? point is, my request was more often addressed to the cannibal

I think Bwonsamdi felt emphatic, saw my desperation and wanted to remove me.

- - - Updated - - -

Now if Robo is SK/or granddaddy, then good for him. He convinced me he's not.

I'll let everyone offer their takes, I'm willing to vote in Bwonsamdi/Lora with a preference for Bwonsamdi and that's my final decision

Now if Grae chooses someone else, I'm on board, but I wanted to state my own preference first

I'll post my in-depth thoughts a little later, once I can sit down and not be distracted. We'll still need Lora and Bwon to show up and voice their thoughts as well.

As it stands, the players I trust the most right now are Clarinet and Robo.

I'm just really hoping there's only one mafian left - if it's two, we're likely screwed.

3+ Year Old Account
    I think we need another no-lynch unless we know who's the SK. Because if we do try, and pick the wrong person we're at a Town loss

I'll be clear right now. I'm NOT the SK. It has to be an inactive person, or someone who's lurking

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a Mafia member either. Like I said, no coaching this game lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Robo, look at me buying into Bwonsamdi's posts

I will vote Lora, Grae can I start the voting or will you be the one with the 1st vote?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm such a MESS in last phases, I flip-flop, I run around in circles, I jump on things

It's painful at this point because I'm a competitive guy, the type that really wants to win

- - - Updated - - -

I drank her magic potion

Why does she posts so innocently? I hope it's not just me, I mean look at her TONE and the way she says things, it sounds credible

- - - Updated - - -

That didn't last long. Me trying to consider Bwonsamdi as evil. I'm placing her alongside Grae as townfolk

Lora LoRa LoRA LORA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Robo, look at me buying into Bwonsamdi's posts

I will vote Lora, Grae can I start the voting or will you be the one with the 1st vote?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm such a MESS in last phases, I flip-flop, I run around in circles, I jump on things

It's painful at this point because I'm a competitive guy, the type that really wants to win

- - - Updated - - -

I drank her magic potion

Why does she posts so innocently? I hope it's not just me, I mean look at her TONE and the way she says things, it sounds credible

- - - Updated - - -

That didn't last long. Me trying to consider Bwonsamdi as evil. I'm placing her alongside Grae as townfolk

Lora LoRa LoRA LORA
    If Bwon is town, Graeham is town, and you are town, and you suddenly trust me to be town, then the only scum left is Lora. We all know after last night that's impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

No. I am almost certain that at least 2 out of three out of Bwon/Lora/Clarinet are scum. If you are town as you claim, which is of course a dubious claim at this point from almost anybody, then Bwon must be scum.

Of course...that's from my perspective. You can't know for sure that I'm town, like I do. Hypothetically from a town Clarinet perspective, at keast 2/3 out of Robo/Bwon/Lora are scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you wish to entertain Graeham being the SK, of course, but you already said he's the one you trust most right now.

I think Lora is scum and one between you/Bwon is the SK

There's no need to mention Grae, he's perfect and amazing as always.

I can't imagine Grae as SK being so strategic

Ugh. I'll admit, I'm not entirely sure where to go from here.

There's at least one mafian remaining. Potentially two. If it's two, that means one of them is the godfather for certain.

Clarinet has been investigated, so can't be a mafian goon. Barring bizarre shenanigans, Clarinet is highly unlikely to be the serial killer either.

If Clarinet is targeted by either kill, though, Clarinet is dead tonight. Unless Clarinet is the serial killer - in which case the bullet proof vest comes into play.

Even assuming that is all the case, though, I'm still around which is an additional layer of WIFOM.

I'm inclined to think that if Robo were the serial killer, last night would have played out differently. Call that a hunch, I guess.

This game is giving me a headache, though. I think my speculation is sound...?

Robo has the gift of the tongue, he's a convincing player or 'con-artist'

Bwonsamdi has me hooked because she's innocent of 'faking' it

Lora is scum and it's obvious at this point, that's why I wanna vote him

- - - Updated - - -
    @Graeham, I wanna vote Lora

he stated he's busy now and totally disinterested in the game, even if we make the right choice, he could still mess it up for us

Lettuce vote Lora and be done with!

If @Robozerim is on board with the idea, sure.

I wish I could know Listo's alignment. I've disliked Listo's play and thought he was scum. Despite that, I turned around and ignored my gut, placing Listo as town-aligned.

Those were my final Listo thoughts.

Bwonsamdi is a townie gal to me. Maybe I should do the same in her case. Ignore my gut and just understand that she's SCUM/SK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Robo has the gift of the tongue, he's a convincing player or 'con-artist'

Bwonsamdi has me hooked because she's innocent of 'faking' it

Lora is scum and it's obvious at this point, that's why I wanna vote him

- - - Updated - - -
    @Graeham, I wanna vote Lora

he stated he's busy now and totally disinterested in the game, even if we make the right choice, he could still mess it up for us

Lettuce vote Lora and be done with!
    It's obvious at this point? What makes me being scum obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clarinet, if the godfather, is wide open to a cannibal attack tonight. With the candidate for godfather now a ???, depriving us of that much desired information. If not the godfather, he's wide open for the mafia too. Odds are, we probably won't have 2 more nights for them to kill the SK with, so hunting the SK at night is a big risk for them.

I would be shocked at this point if Clarinet were the SK.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just woke up so this is the first and probably last you'll hear from me since shadowlands is calling my name

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope I don't puke for 15 minutes again
    Kinda ruined the beginning of my leveling yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    It's obvious at this point? What makes me being scum obvious?
    Numbers, mostly. It's not impossible for you to not be scum, but the odds of it I think are very low at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

The only problem I see with lynching Lora is because I still think he's the best SK candidate, and if he is and it is two mafia that literally hands the win to them. However, this game is already over for town if two mafians are alive, so I'm not opposed.

- - - Updated - - -

Very well, let us vote Lora and be done with it. I'll start, unless somebody snipes it before me.

vote: Lora