Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Vote: Lora

I hope this proves to be the correct move. For what it's worth, I've tried my best with this game to help bring victory to town. I just hope I'm not going to be blamed if we lose since this amount of pressure during the second game back after a lengthy break has been...intense to say the least.

pls consider Bwonsamdi next

I'm not sure if town has any chance even with Lora lynched

- - - Updated - - -

Bye Lora!

vote Lora

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I give MVP to you, Graeham. Questionable initial claim aside, you've blocked 2 kills late game and pretty much cleared 2 people of being the SK, even if one of them is dead now. Either that, or you're the cannibal and clearly you've done well then too.

It's majority, right?

Now foxxi comes and reveals Grae as SK

It is now night

- - - Updated - - -

Final Vote Tally:

3 - Lora ( Robozerim #1960 , Graeham #1961 , Clarinet #1962 )

Not currently voting ( 2 ): Lora , Bwonsamdi

(he/him)Lora the serial killer has been lynched

Night 7 deadline Wednesday 11/25 @7pm EST

- - - Updated - - -

Dawn brings one death:
    (he/him)Graeham - Doctor

With 3 alive majority lynch is 2
    Day 8 deadline Friday 11/27 @9pm EST
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2020-11-24 at 11:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    God damnit, Graeham.

- - - Updated - - -

You were the most trusted person in this game. You said you protected Clarinet the previous night. God damnit, you should have protected yourself. >.<

- - - Updated - - -

And since we didn't get the roles of the cannibal's victims after his death, we can't get confirmation as to whether Lora killed the godfather, or a goon.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you just didn't want to make the decision today.

Safe to assume only 1 scum left otherwise it would have been 2 mafia and 1 town, automatically a scum win

Which one of you is it? My fellow town

10+ Year Old Account
    And now I have to choose between Clarinet and Bwonsamdi.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't even have gone to night if it were 2 mafia. 2/4 is a win, unless you have night actions that can change that like another killer (and even then, sometimes it's still a win).

- - - Updated - - -

With a doctor the best you could have done was have him block a kill one night, then the mafia comes out and refuses to join for majority lynch, forcing a no lynch by running out the time, and then double tapping for the win.

Robo, vote someone

10+ Year Old Account
    Graeham was obviously the best choice for a kill, which is precisely why I am taking MVP away from Graeham for not protecting himself. he was the only one that wouldn't get lynched for absolute certain.

Now it's me, the one with a terrible record that pushed for listo over Satsu, uknown alignment over confirmed scum.
    Clarinet, the more experienced newbie that could easily be the godfather at this point.
    Bwonsamdi, the less experienced newbie that could have been playing us all the whole time...or just bumbling through this since her last ally died.

- - - Updated - - -

Gimme a minute!

- - - Updated - - -

Clarinet
    1- Val (2), Crackle (3), Marack (5), Val (7)
    2- Robozerim (2), CerealLord (n/a, no unvote?), CerealLord (6/9)
    3- Marack (3), unvote, Marack (6/8)
    4- SatsuBL (4/6)

Bwonsamdi the Dead
    1- Val (4), Marack (3), Val (5)
    2- Blood Fox (2), CerealLord (5), Clarinet (3), CerealLord (5), unvote, CerealLord (8/9)
    3- Blood Fox (1), SatsuBL (1), Marack (2/8)
    4- Robozerim (3), Listo (2)

Not updated, but that hardly matters since we haven't seen any new mafia flip since then.

- - - Updated - - -

Bwon did vote against Satsu on day 3, it was a very early vote. On that day, he never went over 2 votes.

- - - Updated - - -

She did not vote against him on day 4 when he was lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

Clarinet voted against Satsu on day 4 when he was lynched. But, if we assume that he was planning that fake claim for awhile, how much does that actually mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Early vote on a day when he wasn't at risk, or later vote on the day he was lynched but may have been plotting with his allies to be lynched anyway?

Robo, if you're that last scum, pls don't do this sort of fakery right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Trust in Bwonsamdi being the newbie flailing about with "no coaching" as she claimed?

Trust in Clarinet as the newbie who is perhaps too gullible and has an innocent on him?

voting Bwonsamdi against all odds

just so you know

but I'll let you vote 1st

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck it. I can't trust either of you, but I'll go with the side that has the most evidence supporting them. Clarinet has an innocent on them and a vote on the train leading to Satsu's lynch. Could be a godfather. Could've been busing. Bwonsamdi requires neither of those being true. I don't feel good about this, but...

vote: Bwonsamdi

Whatever your alignment, Clarinet, you've won.

vote Bwonsamdi

- - - Updated - - -

Robo, now you can reveal yourself: are you a scumbo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Of fucking course I am.

It is now night.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Of fucking course I am.
    this is my expression right now

(she/her)Bwomsamdi a Mafia Goon has been lynched

And shame on both of you for not at least letting her attempt to defend herself. You get no cookies!

Congratulations Town!

yay

Ty @foxximcleod for hosting the game

@bwonsamdi you might have won had you participated a little more, as in trying to strike out and do your own thing by pushing on people and questioning people's behaviors and their arguements, rather than just following the leader. Had you done so, you very well could have gotten Robo or Clarinet lynched instead and would have won.

- - - Updated - - -

or rather
    @Bwonsamdi the Dead