Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
LastLast
  1. #141
    Immortal PresidentGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Giving Fascists Tummy Aches
    Posts
    7,278
    Looks like the GOP is following the Proud Boys lead.... being more overt in their adoration for things Nazi.



    Name is familiar. Oh y it's this guy!
    Welcome to GEN-OT, have a seat, we'll introduce you to the 23-year-old who will lecture you about how Democrats didn't try hard enough to improve the ACA, and once that's all set up you'll be assigned a socialist who supported Ron Paul up to 2015 to harass you forever.
    "Once bigotry or self-loathing permeate a given community, it is only a matter of time before deep metaphysical significance is assigned to the shape of human skulls."
    -Lady Foppington

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    I mean to completely ruin the movement a chapman is supposed to not just infiltrate it but become a head of it and make it look so terrible no decent person would join and this specific chapman is doing damn well
    Yeah, sure. When all you have is a conspiracy theory...I guess you just have to go all in on it.

  3. #143
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    55,807
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    No that's absurd. Anthropogenic climate change will only cause the average temperature to increase by a few degrees where as the sun expanding will create numbers that are 100x higher. You must be insane if you think they are comparable and that the means of civilization cannot function if the average temperature is only a few degrees higher.
    The sun will expand to engulf the earth in BILLIONS of years.

    How many years does the average temperature need to increase by a few degrees, for you to see a problem?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  4. #144
    The Insane PC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,295
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Looks like the GOP is following the Proud Boys lead.... being more overt in their adoration for things Nazi.

    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnFSk4MXYAAdjhN?format=jpg&name=360x360[IMG]

    Name is familiar. Oh y it's this guy!
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnFSk4MXYAocmtz?format=jpg&name=360x360[IMG]
    Proud Boys are more secular though where as that guy is a Christian supremacist. Being passionate about converting Jews into Christians is anti-semitic on some level but guys like that would probably rather be the only white guy in a Christian country rather than be the only Christian in a white country where practicing religion is banned.
    -------
    A problem consists of a conflict between two ideas. Problems are soluble.
    Fallacies: Ad hominem, Generalizing history to predetermine the future.

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Being passionate about converting Jews into Christians is anti-semitic on some level but guys like that would probably rather be the only white guy in a Christian country rather than be the only Christian in a white country where practicing religion is banned.
    So...fundamental irrationality, fear of persecution without basis, and a complete detachment from the world and society. With a heavy dash of bigotry for flavor.

    There's a lot of terrible, awful, no-good, flat-out wrong ideas to discuss there.

  6. #146
    Immortal PresidentGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Giving Fascists Tummy Aches
    Posts
    7,278
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Proud Boys are more secular though where as that guy is a Christian supremacist. Being passionate about converting Jews into Christians is anti-semitic on some level but guys like that would probably rather be the only white guy in a Christian country rather than be the only Christian in a white country where practicing religion is banned.
    You're really bad at this.



    No wonder a bunch of ethno nationalists took over your political party.
    Welcome to GEN-OT, have a seat, we'll introduce you to the 23-year-old who will lecture you about how Democrats didn't try hard enough to improve the ACA, and once that's all set up you'll be assigned a socialist who supported Ron Paul up to 2015 to harass you forever.
    "Once bigotry or self-loathing permeate a given community, it is only a matter of time before deep metaphysical significance is assigned to the shape of human skulls."
    -Lady Foppington

  7. #147
    Should we be surprised that people who say they'd vote for Hitler, are also shilling for the Proud Boys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    You're really bad at this.



    No wonder a bunch of ethno nationalists took over your political party.
    Now he's going to point to that one Black guy as proof that Proud boys aren't Racist...

  9. #149
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    55,807
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Proud Boys are more secular though where as that guy is a Christian supremacist. Being passionate about converting Jews into Christians is anti-semitic on some level but guys like that would probably rather be the only white guy in a Christian country rather than be the only Christian in a white country where practicing religion is banned.
    Are you sure about that?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  10. #150
    The Insane PC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,295
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    You're really bad at this.

    [video=youtube;7-9zHrDhLaE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-9zHrDhLaE[video]
    The majority of people are religious so that is to be expected. In this case it looks like religion is just a background feature and it's not central to the organization. A Proud Boy is more about being a macho chauvinist and there's no real underlying ideology like there is with a religious group.
    No wonder a bunch of ethno nationalists took over your political party.
    Well I hate political parties and identity groups such as ethno-nationalists. They're not based on an idea or a principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Should we be surprised that people who say they'd vote for Hitler, are also shilling for the Proud Boys?
    Liar! I like peace and not war and genocide. I'm the exact opposite of Hitler.

    You and I agree on all the same political/governance ideas so there's point in arguing.
    -------
    A problem consists of a conflict between two ideas. Problems are soluble.
    Fallacies: Ad hominem, Generalizing history to predetermine the future.

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    The majority of people are religious so that is to be expected. In this case it looks like religion is just a background feature and it's not central to the organization. A Proud Boy is more about being a macho chauvinist and there's no real underlying ideology like there is with a religious group.


    Well I hate political parties and identity groups such as ethno-nationalists. They're not based on an idea or a principle.


    Liar! I like peace and not war and genocide. I'm the exact opposite of Hitler.

    You and I agree on all the same political/governance ideas so there's point in arguing.
    I liked you better as PrimaryColor; you were more honest and didn't hide behind word games.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    The majority of people are religious so that is to be expected. In this case it looks like religion is just a background feature and it's not central to the organization. A Proud Boy is more about being a macho chauvinist and there's no real underlying ideology like there is with a religious group.


    Well I hate political parties and identity groups such as ethno-nationalists. They're not based on an idea or a principle.


    Liar! I like peace and not war and genocide. I'm the exact opposite of Hitler.

    You and I agree on all the same political/governance ideas so there's point in arguing.
    You said you'd vote for Hitler. Don't blame me, because you opted for it.

    We do not believe in the same ideas, because I find racists like Trump to be utterly repugnant, and you gladly support him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  13. #153
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    65,334
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Well I hate political parties and identity groups such as ethno-nationalists. They're not based on an idea or a principle.
    Party platforms and ethno-nationalism in specific are, obviously, ideas/principles.

    I have no idea why you're lying this blatantly and deliberately, but that's what you're doing.

  14. #154
    Immortal PresidentGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Giving Fascists Tummy Aches
    Posts
    7,278
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Well I hate political parties and identity groups such as ethno-nationalists. They're not based on an idea or a principle.
    Your posts are the opposite of this. You're constantly obscuring the connections of ethno-nationalists to mainstream parties ... to the benefit of the ethno-nationalists.

    It's classic DARVO strategy used to gaslight vulnerable people.
    Welcome to GEN-OT, have a seat, we'll introduce you to the 23-year-old who will lecture you about how Democrats didn't try hard enough to improve the ACA, and once that's all set up you'll be assigned a socialist who supported Ron Paul up to 2015 to harass you forever.
    "Once bigotry or self-loathing permeate a given community, it is only a matter of time before deep metaphysical significance is assigned to the shape of human skulls."
    -Lady Foppington

  15. #155
    The Insane PC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Party platforms and ethno-nationalism in specific are, obviously, ideas/principles.

    I have no idea why you're lying this blatantly and deliberately, but that's what you're doing.
    In the US our two main parties are not based on their own unique principle or idea. The libertarian party is an example of a party that is actually based on its own unique principle(liberty) but even then I would say people should never be loyal to the party but they should only be loyal to the underlying principle.

    For white ethno-nationalism that's based on loyalty to genes and skin color as opposed to something that purely exists as an idea or a principle that is not exclusive to any one sub-group.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-11-18 at 07:38 PM.
    -------
    A problem consists of a conflict between two ideas. Problems are soluble.
    Fallacies: Ad hominem, Generalizing history to predetermine the future.

  16. #156
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    65,334
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    In the US our two main parties are not based on their own unique principle or idea. The libertarian party is an example of a party that is actually based on its own unique principle(liberty) but even then I would say people should never be loyal to the party but they should only be loyal to the underlying principle.
    That claim is false. The Democrats and Republicans both stand for platforms and ideas. If they didn't, there would be no identifiable difference between the two. And there clearly is.

    For white ethno-nationalism that's based on loyalty to genes and skin color as opposed to something that purely exists as an idea or a principle that is not exclusive to any one sub-group.
    That literally is an idea.

    You're lying, and gaslighting. Nothing you are posting here is done with honest good faith.

  17. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    For white ethno-nationalism that's based on loyalty to genes and skin color as opposed to something that purely exists as an idea or a principle that is not exclusive to any one sub-group.
    The idea is that one race or culture is superior.

  18. #158
    The Insane PC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That claim is false. The Democrats and Republicans both stand for platforms and ideas. If they didn't, there would be no identifiable difference between the two. And there clearly is.
    Okay so I'm saying a person should only be loyal to the ideas they support and they should never be loyal to a political party. That's my two cents.
    That literally is an idea.

    You're lying, and gaslighting. Nothing you are posting here is done with honest good faith.
    I said "purely exists as an idea". A person's whiteness or brownness is derived from genetic values and skin pigmentation which means it does not qualify because it does not exist purely as an idea.
    -------
    A problem consists of a conflict between two ideas. Problems are soluble.
    Fallacies: Ad hominem, Generalizing history to predetermine the future.

  19. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I said "purely exists as an idea". A person's whiteness or brownness is derived from genetic values and skin pigmentation which means it does not qualify because it does not exist purely as an idea.
    In order for ethno-nationalism to function, there has to be a way to identify in-group members so there has to be a collection of ideas concerning who is and isn't included. There are also is a collection of political ideas on how to achieve racial hegemony.
    https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...te-nationalist

    I really don't know what you are trying to achieve here.

  20. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    In order for ethno-nationalism to function, there has to be a way to identify in-group members so there has to be a collection of ideas concerning who is and isn't included. There are also is a collection of political ideas on how to achieve racial hegemony.
    https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...te-nationalist

    I really don't know what you are trying to achieve here.
    He's trying to muddy the waters to deflect for racists. The dude literally said he'd vote for Hitler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •