Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Enrique Tarrio? Sounds waaaay to ethnic to be Chairmen of the Proud Boys.
    His fellow Nazis also think so.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I mean whatever percentage of them are white supremacists are bad and irrational. The ones that are not white nationalists are not automatically bad but probably just have a lot of energy so they need to get together and LARP around. If law enforcement wants to watch them and anyone else I couldn't care less because non-violent people have nothing to worry about and the violent individuals in any group should go to jail for a while.
    One. Hundred. Percent.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's hilarious is the Proud Boys pointed to Enrique Tarrio as an example of how they aren't racist and here they're admitting that's exactly why they made him chairman. Precisely so they can say "we have a black cuban leader, we can't be racist!"

- - - Updated - - -

"We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders."

I do love the use of "cuck" as a verb!
    I love that they still use the word "cuck." It's a wonderful symbol to see in a sentence. It means "my ideas are rancid and therefore not worth paying attention to."
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    One. Hundred. Percent.
    Okay well I guess the Proud Boys are angry or confused just like Antifa and BLM protesters are angry or confused. When it comes to all these folks you just have to treat them like kids who are on a temper tantrum. Let them run in circles for a while and eventually they'll get tired.

Okay well I guess the Proud Boys are angry or confused just like Antifa and BLM protesters are angry or confused. When it comes to all these folks you just have to treat them like kids who are on a temper tantrum. Let them run in circles for a while and eventually they'll get tired.
    They are white Supremacists. Full Stop. Do not Pass Go. Do not collect $200.

10+ Year Old Account
    What? BLM and Antifa didn’t become white supremisist...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty hilarious but not unexpected. One of those few hand me the popcorn moments.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

5+ Year Old Account
    Damn people being angry over not having the same protections as other citizens or the same civil rights.

How dare they protest and do something about the injustice.

They should just be silent and not inconvenience the selfish who care not for them or the injustice in the US.

/s

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you carrying water for white supremacists?
    Putin khuliyo

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Why are you carrying water for white supremacists?
    PC2 makes it rain for many negative aspects of US culture and ideals. Shouldn’t be surprising at that post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Their kid's individual liberty is more important than maximizing their chance of getting grandkids and continuing the family.
    Gay people can have kids FFS. Even biological ones. This isn't the 1800s anymore.

The fact you put this argument forward speaks volumes.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Gay people can have kids FFS. Even biological ones. This isn't the 1800s anymore.

The fact you put this argument forward speaks volumes.
    Not to mention that the people that he is referring to are the same people that won't wear a mask because their own individual liberty is more important than saving lives

Lol BLM is not confused, it's also not a black supremacist group while proud boys is unabashedly a neo Nazi, antisemitic, white supremacist group.

Educate yourself before you spout nonsensical false equivalences cause you saw a black guy in a riot one time and you were told to be scared of him.

Colour me shocked that an extremist group has turned on itself over a purity test. Its not like we haven't seen it many times in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    What's hilarious is the Proud Boys pointed to Enrique Tarrio as an example of how they aren't racist and here they're admitting that's exactly why they made him chairman. Precisely so they can say "we have a black cuban leader, we can't be racist!"

- - - Updated - - -

I love that they still use the word "cuck." It's a wonderful symbol to see in a sentence. It means "my ideas are rancid and therefore not worth paying attention to."
    They literally used the "I have a black friend so i can't be racist" card. fucking hilarious.

I can't take anyone who uses the word cuck without irony seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Looks like the proud boys are going full Vanilla ISIS.

Civil war brewing inside Proud Boys as top leader says he’s done pretending he isn’t a Nazi

Infighting has broken out between two leading members of the Proud Boys group, with one announcing he will be taking control of the far-right organisation to address "White Genocide" and the "failures of multiculturalism."

White nationalist Kyle Chapman—who set up the "tactical defense arm" of the Proud Boys, the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)—has criticized the group's chairman Enrique Tarrio while announcing a so-called rebranding of the organization.

Writing on encrypted messaging app Telegram, Chapman used racial slurs against Tarrio and other neo-Nazi rhetoric while announcing that the "grifting leaders" had been deposed and the group would be renamed the Proud Goys. The term "goy"—a Hebrew word for a non-Jewish person—is sometimes used by white supremacists to signal their anti-Semitic beliefs, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

I didnt realize multi-time felon and abuser, Based Stickman, was out of prison at this point.
    HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is fucking Hilarious Hahahaha fucking nubs. Enrique Tarrio is a fucking tool like the rest of the nut jobs now excommunicated by the rest of the white supremacist psychopaths!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

It's sometimes hard to tell when they're being intentionally disingenuous, and when they're actually this painfully naive...

The Proud Boys are a violent bigoted terrorist group.

- - - Updated - - -

They EXTREMELY OBVIOUSLY gave him an empty title so they could claim they aren't racist because they have One Black Friend (TM).

As for why he's in the group at all - that's actually common in hate groups. Some people who are targets of those hate groups delude themselves into believing they can fit in because they're "not like the others" - homosexuals, women, racial minorities, etc. The hate groups in turn find them useful in their rhetoric, in order to gaslight and confuse their enemies.

Once they gain enough power, they no longer have any use for them and generally have them wiped out.

There was a whole organisation of Jews in Nazi Germany who supported Hitler:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associ..._National_Jews

Once their usefulness ran out, they were broken up, the head of it died in a concentration camp.

The brownshirts - anti-Communist street thugs that acted as the muscle for the NSDAP (pretty much the exact equivalent of the Proud Boys) - were run by Ernst Rohm, an openly gay man. There were a lot of homosexuals in there apparently. Once Hitler got control of the military he didn't need them anymore and had them murdered in the Night of the Long Knives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm

Back in the 1960s, the head of the American Nazi Party was Dan Burros - a Jew. When his heritage was made public he committed suicide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Burros

It really REALLY doesn't pay to be a pet minority for a hate group...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Was this the civil war conservatives have been warning us about?
    No, and its not just conservatives.

Another american civil war has been talked about and in some way expected by alot of people outside the US not just in since the last one ended without really resolvong the issues still present today that spawned it.

And the reasons for said civil war run far deeper than just the political divide.

But america is still a few decades away from it in my opinion,

Honor and courage on the battlefield
    What did he forget to tip is fedora and passing ladies or how to correctly sheathe his katana? What is this LARPING nonsense?
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?