Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Australian servers don't get the same kind of service as most other servers though , we don't even get a correct day/night cycle ffs. Why should we have to pay the same for less ?

That's a bloody outrage it is! I'm gonna take this all the way to the Prime Minister!

I have unsubbed and won't be playing shadowlands.

I might return for TBC classic, but will otherwise sit this xpac.

It's not even an affordability issue, it's a value issue. Plenty of other options right now.

Shame really

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    guess you guys are going to have to unleash the emus.
    NEVER unleash the Emus! Never! Remember the great Emu war!

And by the way, I pay 65,94 Euros for the game since the start... Aussies pay 63,47 EUR with the new prices... so who is being milked here?
    And that is what, 3 packs of cigarettes in Australia?
    Last edited by Naramag; 2020-11-13 at 01:30 PM.

Lol, as someone who played for years... id say yea, this sucks. Not only they want you to buy every expack, but the monthly fee adds up pretty sweet over 10 years. What other game wants you to pay more than 500$? Last time i check most games are 20-60$ and they also last you a really long time (if you pick a good game that is)

Thats why i barely play WoW anymore, its just too much when you add all the times i had to spend money on it. I honestly think no game should cost more than 500$, and WoW easily cost MORE.
    When you also add how many new and cool games keep coming out all the time... yeah, WoW keeps getting lower and lower on my play-list.

The issue isn't two bucks a month (in Australia in a city a breakfast can run you near the same cost as a wow sub) or that my oce brothers and sisters still get maint during primetime.
    The issue I see is people unironically and eagerly lapping corporate boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    That's a bloody outrage it is! I'm gonna take this all the way to the Prime Minister!
    Scotty from marketing investigated himself and found no evidence of wrongdoing. Sorry my man.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

One would think people would know better than try to critizize Blizzard on one of their biggest fanforums.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    How many of you are actually going to unsub because of this?
    I'm already gone. Ain't remotely worth 20 bucks a month and I recoil from the idea of a lump sum less often
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    lmao i just watched that episode of the simpsons too on disney+

Top of the first world getting outraged by a shitty 1-2 usd increase, you guys are really hopelessly whiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Top of the first world getting outraged by a shitty 1-2 usd increase, you guys are really hopelessly whiny.
    Yeah I know, right! How dare people get upset about paying more and getting no value in return. The nerve of these people! They should be happy to shell out $60-100 for an expansion, while still paying a subscription fee every month.