Poll: Illidan vs Sylvanas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Technically Xe'ra was resurrected (recreated?) like 30 seconds before that, so it's questionable whether she was at full power at that time.
    she was able to immobilize and restrain Illidan before he eye'd her

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    1. Sinking a continent (using someone else's power) to defeat someone is not super relevant to a brawl scenario
    2. Slyvanas nearly killed arthas when he was suffering from paralytic fits due to LK's power drain that specific event not even vaguely demonstrative of the power balance between the three during TFT.
    1. I said it probably wasn't relevant, though one could point to several of Illidan's uses of powerful magical artifacts as a means of gaining an advantage, were he to procure such a tool for the duel.
    2. My point was that Sylvanas' accomplishments against Arthas vs Illidan's accomplishments against Arthas was a poor metric of gauging their relative power, because Sylvanas had advantages that Illidan didn't.

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    I would always go with Sylvanas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    With ease.... Even before BfA ended.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you place Xe'ra and the Naaru on a pedistal. They are powerful, but not THAT powerful; M'uru was a void corrupted Naaru and as such much more powerful than any Naaru, yet he was defeated long ago, when we (players) were much much weaker.
    We have defeated a freaking Titan... A newborn one, but still A TITAN!! We have defeated THREE Old Gods.

Titan >>>>>> Old God >>>> Void corrupted Naaru > Prime Naaru > Naaru

I would l Ike to put in Void Lords somewhere, but we don't know enough to conclude if they match or supersede Titans in power, so I leave them out.
    uh, i literally didnt compare them to titans and old gods tho? where did i do that? if anything, i said the opposite, since a jailer empowered sylvanas would beat a naaru-killing illidan.
    and where do you get that a void corrupted Naaru is stronger than a normal Naaru? literally nothing ever indicated that.
    fact is, Mu'uru is a normal naaru, Xe'ra is a prime naaru. she is the more powerful one.
    now, what darkoms said might be true, the thing about them being glass canons. but we dont really have any info on that theory, so i wouldnt take that at face value.

all in all we can say that sylvanas is one overpowered fck now, and once we defeated her and the random jailer-dude, blizz will try to top that next addon by having us straight up murder either a void or light lord/sargeras himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Not to mention that Illidan lost 1v1 to Arthas before he wore the Crown and became the full on Lich King. Illidan is pretty weak overall as a character in terms of power.
    and you forget that apparently, illidan grew significantly in power since WC3
    Last edited by Houle; 2020-11-13 at 04:30 PM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.