Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm not trying to be snarky, but I found information within 60 seconds of looking on wowhead with the search feature - on two separate links. The items and their stats are static. If you have the staff that drops from him and you get another staff, it will have the same stats. The only other option would be him dropping a potential 1hand (cannot find information on off hands/shields).

With that said, you only get to kill him one more week before SL launches, so you may as well just do it and see what you get. And if not, SL will be replacing your items for you immediately, so it's not really a loss.

5+ Year Old Account
    I have been looking for it myself and he isn’t in the dungeon journal either. The only place I can find which talks about the loot he drops is here: https://www.wowhead.com/news=319030/...-ilvl-115-loot

Quote Originally Posted by Putang View Post
    As my original post explains I have tried searching all over with no luck
    You're posting from a brand new account, so either you are an experienced mmo-c user that is lazy or you are a brand new user.
    Assuming you are brand new, you might have never heard of Wowhead. So I mentioned it. You cannot have included that in your "all over" search or you would have found the info by now.
    Again assuming you are a new user that have never heard of Wowhead, when you asked for a link, I provided that for you.

If you really just wanted to find the information, as you have been searching "all over" for it, you would have said thanks and started using Wowhead. You would have found the information fast. But no. You wanted us to do the search for you. As you can see by the posts so far, I am actually the only one that has been even remotely helpful to you so far, yet you insult me by saying it's people like me that makes forums intolerable. Maybe you should look at you own behaviour and expectations instead.

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=172497/n...aller#comments

there we go. Might not be all of the items but you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by oblakoff View Post
    Yeah, thanks for returning of single-minded fury back. Now i got a one-had weapon with nothing to pair it.
    You can kill the rares for an offhand. Unlike spellcasters who don't use a shield.
    I'm a thread killer.

i think its the same loottable as https://www.wowhead.com/item=166369/...#reward-from-q without the armour

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    for my DH Sentinel's Moonglaive 1h
    for arms warri Sentinel's Greatblade 2h
    for rogue Sentinel's Crescent
    for mage Sentinel's Spellblade <<<< no off-hand was offered

Wowhead lists them as blue items from other mobs earlier in BfA, the epic stats not on list
    Wowhead is fucked since items have dynamic stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    You needed to select Arms. The only characters who should be screwable are casters who get a spell blade instead of a staff, or frost DKs who really want a 1H.
    My dk got a two hander and my mage got a one hander...

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    My dk got a two hander and my mage got a one hander...
    Shockingly of all my casters only one was given a 1H.

It would be nice if you could just pick from a list, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Putang View Post
    With that in mind a link would be super useful... Thank you.
    people got from dumb to completely reta*ded... what's next, you will make a post that you need the link for official blizzard page?

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    "Please google WoWhead for me! Please search the exact page for me!"

Someone answered you, you were rude. Someone provided a link, you were rude again. Stop acting entitled.

the loot tables don't seem to be on wowhead. the other guy is lying. so he's asking for a direct link cause when you search it's not there. Please don't call people rude and entitled when you don't know what you're talking about....it's kinda rude

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    "Please google WoWhead for me! Please search the exact page for me!"

Someone answered you, you were rude. Someone provided a link, you were rude again. Stop acting entitled.
    no.. he asked for a link because he couldnt find it, he got a smart ass response, stop being a douchebag... the person whoi said its easily findable is also lying. there is no list on wowhead that says what spec is receiving what items. it just tells you what items he can drop.

Just personal anecdotes here, but I've done this enough times on prot pallies and warriors only getting duplicate 1h swords to be pretty sure he doesn't drop a shield.

7+ Year Old Account
    The looting still seems to be fucked. A friend of mine got an agi mace both on her resto and elem specced shaman, and yes she made sure it was set to current spec when she killed him.
    I also got 2handed sword on my protection paladin and after last week I made sure it was set to the correct spec too.

Wish Wowhead could update to properly show drops though. The list in the comments is incomplete.

My resto shaman got a shield on first kill
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Nathanos' Loot Table

I also went looking for a loot table for Nathanos and could not find one. All I found was this:

wowhead.com/guides/shadowlands-deaths-rising-prelaunch-event-scourge-invasions#icecrown-bosses-noth-the-plaguebringer

(I'm unable to post links. Brilliant.)

And this when you scroll nearly all the way down:

"World Boss: Nathanos Blightcaller

Nathanos Blightcaller serves as a weekly World Boss, located just outside his family home in the Eastern Plaguelands. From the first week, both Alliance and Horde players can pick up the quest Nathanos Blightcaller, which rewards 5 Argent Commendation on completion.

The world quest Nathanos Blightcaller rewards a box (Alliance Sentinel Equipment Cache / Horde Deathguard Equipment Cache which contains ilvl 115 weapons which resemble Darkshore Warfront Transmog."

So, my guess is that the loot table is the same as whatever drops in Darkshore.

I received 1x dagger on my mage 2 weeks in a row, yet blizzard knows I have no offhand because I just dinged 50, gg

Quote Originally Posted by TerrisT View Post
    Loot spec or active spec has no influence on what you get. I got a melee 1h as a resto shaman, and a 1 hander as a brewmaster.
    Yes it does. My Paladin got a 1h spell axe last week when I was holy and a 2h this week as Ret. All my characters have has spec appropriate weapons ive also been lucky enough to not get a 1h on my lock or warrior.

Brewmasters can dual wield so you were just unlucky since you get either 1h mace or polearm for it.
    Same with Shaman resto gets a 1h spell axe or a Staff. If you got the agi mace you either had loot spec as enh or hit the bug that was in early doors.

Quote Originally Posted by TerrisT View Post
    Loot spec or active spec has no influence on what you get. I got a melee 1h as a resto shaman, and a 1 hander as a brewmaster.
    I ran 30 alts after the hotfix last week. I got proper spec gear 100% of the time. Since I didn't run every possible spec through, I guess it's possible it is still broke

I have done the quest two times with the following characters:

Got a dagger (loot spec: sub) and a mace (loot spec combat) with my sub rogue.
    Got two 1h swords with my fury warrior (loot spec: fury)
    Got four 1h swords with my two warlocks
    Got one staff with my third warlock.

Seems loot spec is still not working as of yesterday when I did my second run on the characters above. That or maybe the game considers that Fury should be played with 1 handers too.
    Last edited by Sunderella; 2020-11-19 at 01:05 PM.