Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    MM all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Most of them, yes. I actually liked Mage a lot more than Warlock for example, because it has ways of moving (Shimmer talent) that don't stop you casting, and even a damage spell you can use while casting other things.

Stopping casts when moving is a shit mechanic. I've never liked it. If it just slowed or even paused the cast until you stop moving again, it would feel so much better. MM felt really fun during that one patch where the set bonus was instant Aimed Shots.

And why wouldn't you want to play a "cheat code" class? In the end, damage is all that matters.
    For the same reason why you don’t play other game with cheat codes. It’s boring. It’s not challenging. And it’s not satisfactory to win without putting in any effort.

BM hunters who cry about cast times, never played a destro warlock w/out backdraft.

The easier a spec is the more fun it is. So i'd never go MM, BM ftw

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    The easier a spec is the more fun it is. So i'd never go MM, BM ftw
    Spoken like a true AOTC raider. More power to ya.

On the target dummy I can't get any decent dps as MM
    max 2k with 130 ilvl.
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong or my items are not well itemized for MM

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah!

I learned to dislike BM less over the course of 8.3, it actually flows pretty well in M+ content. BM has always felt a little off to me while raiding though. I'm excited to getting back to pumping fat aimed shots straight into the boss from fifty yards.

Well playing BM at best requires you to use 3 ground targeted aoes. It requires you to also use tar trap/flare awkwardly. I never thought a legendary alone could make me not want to play a spec.

Besides, MM is super strong, pretty easy albeit somewhat difficult in its own way, in both ST and AOE, has the second best mobility in the game for ranged, and has a good legendary. That said I also kind of think MM is going to be a FOTM spec, which doesn't generally bode well for not getting nerfed.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

10+ Year Old Account
    I only went BM because it was fuck-all easy mode, and made farming 5 mask SUPER easy (not as easy as my DH... but about damn close). I have BEEN WAITING for MM to be relevant again. Combine that with Venthyr having THE dopest mail set this game has seen in YeArS.. no brainer.
    "When you build it, you love it!"