Item Tuning Adjustments in Patch 9.0.2, Shadowlands Beta - Trinket Adjustments

Item Tuning Adjustments in Patch 9.0.2
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We’ve identified a number of items that were disproportionately powerful for their item level, especially going into Shadowlands, where reaching max level should come with new, more powerful items to wear. So we’re making the following adjustments with patch 9.0.2:

These changes are testable in the Shadowlands Beta over the next week, and again, will be effective in the live game with patch 9.0.2 (tomorrow in this region).

Shadowlands Beta - Trinket Adjustments
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    With a hotfix coming soon to the Shadowlands Beta, we’re addressing a number of overperforming trinkets that we want to bring into line before Shadowlands launches.

Thank you for your continued testing and feedback!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmmm.... Nerfs

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't suppose they bothered to fix the Miniscule Abomination in a Jar (which has a 0% proc rate) while they were adjusting all of these other trinkets...?

The Highborne Compendium of Storms was obviously going to get nerfed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why not buff weaker items instead of nerfing better items? Powerful items make the game more fun to play. Nerfing items makes it less fun.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Why not buff weaker items instead of nerfing better items? Powerful items make the game more fun to play. Nerfing items makes it less fun.
    probably because people could keep them for too long going into SL (such as using them even in Nathria) as opposed to using newer trinkets that weren't as powerful or as easily obtainable.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

I expected Writhing Segment of Drest'agath to get an even bigger slap.