Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Hope they have a good time and demonstrate that unlike the left, MAGA boys can hold a peaceful rally
    What time is the Nazi slogans? Do they bring out torches at night, then start chanting ‘Jews will not replace us’? Any out of state peaceful Trump supporters, planning to run over women with their cars? All in peace... obviously...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    You mean like Unite the Right?
    It’s a good thing that the MAGA bomber and the church and synagogue shooters, that proclaimed their MAGA influence acted alone...

I guess the militia that tried to kidnap the governor or the couple of armed cars going down to peacefully blow up voting in Philly, were not alone... but hardly a rally...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Charlottesville ended this argument 3 years ago.
    Nearly 250000 dead Americans and they are going to protest Trump losing an election. What argument is there?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I hope DC has a plan to handle the minivan traffic as moms drop off and pick these boys up today.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know WaPo has a paywall, but the headline itself says it all.

Trump greets hundreds of supporters in D.C. to falsely claim he won election

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Use Show Reader View, if you have the option....
    Oh there are all sorts of ways, I'm just in love with that headline.

Lol, "hundreds". Lol, "falsely".

He just drove past and is now heading for his golf course again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stupid bastards.

Remember the last time they tried to get a million people out to march? They got <0.1% turnout and were outnumbered by an unrelated Juggalo protest marching in the same place...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_of_All_Rallies

I think it's where this iconic image came from:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Use Show Reader View, if you have the option....
    Also sites like:

https://smmry.com/

So it's "hundreds" again is it? Just as bad as the MOAR lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Hope they have a good time and demonstrate that unlike the left, MAGA boys can hold a peaceful rally
    How delusional do you have to be lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So it's "hundreds" again is it? Just as bad as the MOAR lol...
    I'm reading from other sources that it's "thousands", but either way it's nowhere near a "million".

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I'm reading from other sources that it's "thousands", but either way it's nowhere near a "million".
    Yea news just said it was more than they were expecting. Still the footage on the tv is A LOT of white dudes and it looked like only one dude wearing a mask on the clip they just showed with the pandemic exponentially getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Yea news just said it was more than they were expecting. Still the footage on the tv is A LOT of white dudes and it looked like only one dude wearing a mask on the clip they just showed with the pandemic exponentially getting worse.
    Oh it's just the latest in a series of Trump superspreaders. An actual leader would have told his followers to stay home and not put themselves and others at risk, but Trump's a narcissistic jackass so of course he wanted them out there so he could do a drive by to shore up his vanity on his way to cheat at golf.

In other news, Trump sycophant and all-around stupid bitch Governor Kristi Noem says she won't comply with a mask mandate from Joe Biden once he takes office. As a reminder, South Dakota, her state, is being ravaged by COVID-19 currently.

Kinda depressing how many people bother to reply to Wilfire. If the guy isn't mentally retarded, he does a brilliant job cosplaying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    The master race is not content to be mere spreaders, they're SUPER SPREADERS! Come on down! Especially if you have elderly relatives!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    93% of BLM protests were peaceful.

And most of the violence was incited by the right, and a few incidents sparked by the police.

https://acleddata.com/2020/09/03/dem...r-summer-2020/
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I know WaPo has a paywall, but the headline itself says it all.

Trump greets hundreds of supporters in D.C. to falsely claim he won election
    Glad I was wrong. Not that many people showed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    This person has been following the march.

There's basically nobody there. I've seen larger crowds at Nickelback concerts.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Hmmm not sure how I feel about that, but I hope the far right domestic terrorists (maya cult) keep their hands and bullets to themselves.
    Ideally they'd put the bullets in one another, in a perfect world.

This person has been following the march.

There's basically nobody there. I've seen larger crowds at Nickelback concerts.
    To be fair--and there's really no reason I have to be, all things considered--those pictures aren't really indicative of the full "march". I've seen some other images where there could very well be a couple thousand people there--but again it's nowhere near a million. If I was being very generous I'd say 10k tops...AKA the average daily new COVID-19 cases in Texas the past week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I've seen some other images where there could very well be a couple thousand people there
    Like I said, basically nobody.

The permit was 10,000 and they can barely line two city blocks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    That crowd looks like maybe 5-6k.
    Okay, that's higher, but still less than 10,000 and nowhere...hold on, I have something for this.

The White House seems to have again been caught in a fib when it comes to overstating crowd size, after Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany claimed Saturday that “More than one MILLION” marchers descended on Washington for the “Million MAGA March” in support of Trump—a claim that many on social media pointed out seemed to be greatly overstated based on actual pictures of the event.

Many on Twitter couldn’t help but point out that what is likely the last large pro-Trump Washington gathering during his administration appeared to be overstated the same way the very first one was. Nearly four years ago, Sean Spicer, Trump’s original press secretary, falsely claimed that the crowd for Trump’s inauguration was the biggest of all-time, when it was only a modest turnout.

Women for American First planned a “March for Trump” Saturday, going from Freedom Plaza to the Supreme Court. A permit for the march estimated 10,000 people would participate.
    By the way, here's the tweet in which McEnemy said it was over one million. Feel free to use that tweet however you see fit.

Omg people have hijacked the #MillionMAGAMarch tag with pictures of pancakes.

I love it.

]here's the tweet in which McEnemy said it was over one million[/url]. Feel free to use that tweet however you see fit.
    I really wonder just how does McEnany picture her career after this?

Like, does she have the legs to become one of Fox News' Leggy Blonde's? Or what?