Angry When Blizz was reworking enh shammy they made a mistake...

... someone misread the requirements. The Windfury Weapon is '... trigger two extra attacks, dealing X Physical damage each.' . Well, obsiously it was supposed to be '... trigger two extra attacks, dealing X EXTRA Physical damage each.' Current implementation is a joke, it MUST be a mistake that went unnoticed! Currently WF does ~2% of my total damage! there would barely be a difference if I didn't use this skill at all? The WF totem is better than this buff! A f***n DoT from the stupid amulet does 60x more damage...

like, please tell me it's unintentional...

As calm as you seem, enhancement has been buffed quite a lot. The patch is coming in 3-4 days. Check the main page and see for yourself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well there is wf totem that work on shaman to so that's 1 extra attack basically + there is specific setup for wf now with talent and legendary that make you proc wf with each attack for 8 sec after using wf totem.
    From what I have seen it give some intresting burst capabilities every 1 min.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Yeah, I saw the changes, they seem good. It wasn't my intention to sound mad. My point is, I liked the big WF procs from TBC and it was quite a big factor of what enh shaman was, together with WF totem which was a weaker version of Windfury Weapon party buff. Seeing how they butchered WF Weapon doing essentially 0 dps was heartbreaking, spamming Stormstrike is not as fun.

You may argue, but Enh shammy was kinda like slots machine and I liked that a lot, now it's like... umph

Quote Originally Posted by Yavimawa View Post
    Yeah, I saw the changes, they seem good. It wasn't my intention to sound mad. My point is, I liked the big WF procs from TBC and it was quite a big factor of what enh shaman was, together with WF totem which was a weaker version of Windfury Weapon party buff. Seeing how they butchered WF Weapon doing essentially 0 dps was heartbreaking, spamming Stormstrike is not as fun.

You may argue, but Enh shammy was kinda like slots machine and I liked that a lot, now it's like... umph
    tbc was 5 going on 6 expansions ago dude. time to embrace that classes change.

Slot machine? You may like Outlaw Rogue then!
    But I feel you. WF is now for generating more maelstrom weapons and Stormstrike proccs. Which is also fun tbh.
    And it proccs weapon enchants.

If you want big windfury damage, try ascendence, bypassing armor and making melee attacks ranged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    "Real" MMORPG means not having the lionshare of your content be singleplayer. Pretty objective, no?

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    tbc was 5 going on 6 expansions ago dude. time to embrace that classes change.
    Yeah, I know, it's just a different kind of fun. I still miss fishing for those huge MSBTs crit stickies, getting hyped seeing them coming closer and closer to 2k and then to 2,5k. Now there are a bazillion small procs of quintillion dots and nothing feels really impactful and seeing flametongue dealing more DPS than WF was like "Hey! It's supposed to be the other way around!"

I'm still super hyped for SL and can't wait to see what will the next expansion bring!

I dunno, that Stormstrike proccing itself in the current version we have is kind of nutty, and the built in passive to bring it off cooldown so you can spam it if you're lucky feels like the old windfury of eld
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    I dunno, that Stormstrike proccing itself in the current version we have is kind of nutty, and the built in passive to bring it off cooldown so you can spam it if you're lucky feels like the old windfury of eld
    Yes, but It also makes me feel like I need to spam that Stormstrike button because it may come off cooldown anytime, and any cast doesn't feel strong in particular. I'd rather have a 'chance to cast Stormstrike X extra times' than having to spam the button.

Yes, but It also makes me feel like I need to spam that Stormstrike button because it may come off cooldown anytime, and any cast doesn't feel strong in particular. I'd rather have a 'chance to cast Stormstrike X extra times' than having to spam the button.
    You dont have to spam the button. u only press it when SS is available.