Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    For Maldraxxus it's the theater WQ. But I agree with the statement, they should find a way to improve the servers especially when these events are up.

I cant believe you actually had to edit you post to because people cant tell the difference between server lag and fps issues. And then a guy linked his computer specs like he knows what's up... are people really this stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenux View Post
    I cant believe you actually had to edit you post to because people cant tell the difference between server lag and fps issues. And then a guy linked his computer specs like he knows what's up... are people really this stupid.
    Best part is, even when they say stupid stuff like "oh it MUST be your PC because of addons or some shit"; how do they explain that you often get delay from world boss fights commencing when you aren't even anywhere near. If it isn't server side why was I getting cast delays up in the Argent Tournament grounds when a rare was being fought in the bottom left corner?
    Speciation Is Gradual

15+ Year Old Account
    Had no issues away from the World Boss in Ardenweald yesterday. Boss was laggy but that was it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Best part is, even when they say stupid stuff like "oh it MUST be your PC because of addons or some shit"; how do they explain that you often get delay from world boss fights commencing when you aren't even anywhere near. If it isn't server side why was I getting cast delays up in the Argent Tournament grounds when a rare was being fought in the bottom left corner?
    Guess it was your PC.