Death Rising Week 2, Blizzard Gear Store - New Apparel and Warforged Nightmare Bundle

Death Rising Week 2
    Death Rising week 2 quests are now available in NA! Completing the second part of the storyline will reward the Death Rising Feat of Strength.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The additional second-week content of the Shadowlands Pre-patch, Death Rising, is now available in this region. New quests are now available in Icecrown and capital cities, and you are advised to take extra precautions.

Zombies are invading!

Blizzard Gear Store - New Apparel and Warforged Nightmare Bundle
    Blizzard rolled out lots of new apparel and two bundles that include a code for the Warforged Nightmare mount.

One bundle is the Bolvar Framed 13" x 20" Art Print and the Warforged Nightmare and the other is a signed copy of World of Warcraft Framed : Exploring Azeroth: The Eastern Kingdoms and the Warforged Nightmare.

We are part of the Blizzard Gear affiliate program and any purchase made through these links gives a small portion to us to support the site
    Last edited by Lumy; 2020-11-16 at 06:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rare timers in Icecrown appear to have been halved in the EU since the phase 2 launch in US.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Rare timers in Icecrown appear to have been halved in the EU since the phase 2 launch in US.
    Yep, stealth hotfix now has the Icecrown rares spawning every ten minutes instead of twenty.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

I didnt see any new quests in Stormwind

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus they try and milk this art crap soooo much. $60, $80...

I bet if you were a "super-fan" and were rich, and bought everything WoW they throw out there, you'd have spent close to damn near $500,000 by now.

Gross.
    Last edited by Violent; 2020-11-16 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theosis View Post
    I didnt see any new quests in Stormwind
    Part two of the Icecrown quest line begins at the Argent Tournament, not the faction capital. There are one or two quests involving the scourge invasion events at the cities if you're there when one is active.

Poor wording on the blue's part.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Part two of the Icecrown quest line begins at the Argent Tournament, not the faction capital. There are one or two quests involving the scourge invasion events at the cities if you're there when one is active.

Poor wording on the blue's part.
    I got a carrot quest in stormwind sending me to the tournament grounds that was not active before (i did all the things already)

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post

I bet if you were a "super-fan" and were rich, and bought everything WoW they throw out there, you'd have spent close to damn near $500,000 by now.

Gross.
    Lmao totally agree. $80 for a print / mount is absurd. The mount is 'worth' $30 (even without a potential bundle discount), so $50 for a non-signed print is just ridiculous. I have a photo quality printer, and the software programs to re-render that image appropriately for larger scale printing. I could easily do that on my own for free, frame notwithstanding.

Not to mention, they would probably have better sales if they didn't just castrate Bolvar in that fight scene with Sylvanas' plot armour.

I wish they had done the rare spawn change last week already after they had been repeatedly told how asinine it is. I already gave up on the event last week, with only 1 to go, this would essentially just mean that my projection from last week for the duration of 2 weeks now fits in one, but I only have that one. Ah fuck it, it's not like I'd ever use that mog in the first place.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Gross.

wtf are u on man. u spend a lot more on a mobile game in way less time.

Gross.

Hell what is sad that they could have came up with a new mount rather then the one that has already been on the store for a while now. Sad and Lazy to be honest.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned