Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

How are you enjoying the zombie event today?

The cities are flooded with the walking dead and they care not to relent
    for the argent crusade and the knights of the ebon blade they fight all they can for the knees that shall not be bent
    enter stormwind and orgrimmar with your steel in your grasp or potent magic within you hand if you so dare
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    not enjoying it at all, as I'm still at work.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Working like crazy atm so have barely time. Not that I would use much time on it, kinda boring :P

1 week! HYPE

10 minute spawns are great.

i had fun when i joined a group of 40 to turn and charge a city but otherwise it sucks. i got infected when i was solo, used a wormhole to go to argus, used my whistle to go to a teleport pad, and went to the spaceship hub center and waited. the debuff does nothing outside of certain zones. so this isn't really a plague. it's just a really watered down cold that only works near the OG cities.

I've no reason to log on until release so the only thing I'll be enjoying is the forum complaining I'm sure it'll be great.

By not sub, i hated the event before so nice to not do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I've no reason to log on until release so the only thing I'll be enjoying is the forum complaining I'm sure it'll be great.
    Well, sine you have to turn Warmode on to be a part of it, there won't be any complaining that didnt already occur when that was announced.

Haven't logged in yet today, but I am rather happy with that 10 minute respawn timer for the Icecrown rares.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Well, sine you have to turn Warmode on to be a part of it, there won't be any complaining that didnt already occur when that was announced.
    not true. if you have war mode off, right click your portrait, mouse over pvp, and enable pvp, you can pvp with war mode off. so this isn't limited to wm on.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    not true. if you have war mode off, right click your portrait, mouse over pvp, and enable pvp, you can pvp with war mode off. so this isn't limited to wm on.
    You aren't allowed to attack others with Warmode off, even if you turn the flag on with Wrmode off.

You aren't allowed to attack others with Warmode off, even if you turn the flag on with Wrmode off.
    you can as a ghoul. i've already done it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i had warmode off and still got attacked by zombies, and was able to attack most people in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    Yeah i had warmode off and still got attacked by zombies, and was able to attack most people in return.
    I have been sitting in Org for an hour., No zombies at all. People just going about their business.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    Well, you *can* get dragged in under certain conditions. There was one in the AH when I logged in there, and I ended up infected and turned for a bit. But, so far, nothing like the original event where only the gankers went in the cities, and everyone else stayed away.
    I still have yet to see a zombie and nobody is doing anything on my realm.

The reduced spawn rate might make me go back to Icecrown to bother with those rares.

OK, so I saw two zombies get killed by the guards while everyone else watched. Shows there is no point in force flagging people with Warmode off if nobody is going to participate.

There are zombies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Pretty boring pre event imo

Well, I tried to do the initial quest chain on a character that didn't do it earlier, got to the zombie part, and just logged off. What a pile of fetid crap.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

You can become a zombie? I've seen only a couple and they were just mobs.