View Poll Results: Who's better? Revan or Vader?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Darth Vader

28 48.28%
  • Darth Revan

30 51.72%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10 Star Wars Characters Even Stronger Than Darth Vader (And 10 Who Are Weaker)

Like Vader, Darth Revan started as a Jedi Knight, being the most powerful Jedi of the time, before switching over to the Dark Side of the Force, becoming an unstoppable Sith who practically purged the galaxy of his enemies.

While their stories are similar, Darth Revan went even further than Vader. Whereas Vader bowed to Darth Sidious, Darth Revan was so powerful that he bowed to no one, becoming the sole leader of the Sith.

He was able to do what Vader did, but even greater.

For hundreds of years, Darth Revan tore through his enemies with ease. Had Vader and Revan encountered each other, Revan would likely be able to defeat him just like anyone else.

Hmmm ...

None of them

I prefer Darth Malak or Darth Malgus or Darth Silithus

Im not huge fan of Darth Vader

Darth Revan is very cool character, thing is he switched from Sith to Jedi few times so its weird.

So probably I prefer Darth Revan

That...was a dumb list.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    That...was a dumb list.
    What list? It's a poll and you're given two choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    What list? It's a poll and you're given two choices.
    I'm referring to this list:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    10 Star Wars Characters Even Stronger Than Darth Vader (And 10 Who Are Weaker)

Like Vader, Darth Revan started as a Jedi Knight, being the most powerful Jedi of the time, before switching over to the Dark Side of the Force, becoming an unstoppable Sith who practically purged the galaxy of his enemies.

While their stories are similar, Darth Revan went even further than Vader. Whereas Vader bowed to Darth Sidious, Darth Revan was so powerful that he bowed to no one, becoming the sole leader of the Sith.

He was able to do what Vader did, but even greater.

For hundreds of years, Darth Revan tore through his enemies with ease. Had Vader and Revan encountered each other, Revan would likely be able to defeat him just like anyone else.