Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrotles View Post
    Yeah the transmog for night fae is pretty... underwhelming if you aren't weeb.
    Genuinely don't know how you get weeb from night fae mogs.

Kyrian? Not for me. I don't want to be a nice delivery angel. I'll go Maldraxxus. War in life. War in death. WAR FOREVER!

After 5 days of SL, just passing by to say that i don't regret Kyrian for MM one bit, even if NF is BiS.

Double Tap+Explosive+Resonating+AIs is probably the second biggest AoE burst in game right now (the first being with NF lol), but on 1 min cd and it feels really good.

In almost every single hc and m0 dungeon i did, i was first on dps, and by a far margin. I expect a nerf actually.

Did a couple of skirmishes, and Resonating is as glorious as you would imagine it.

My favourite thing right now is actually Tranq shot and the fact it gives focus when you dispel. This is a great gameplay element, since we are rewarded properly for dispelling - and since focus is a bit tight, 10 focus means a lot.

Really enjoying MM right now, hope other players are happy aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamais View Post
    Really enjoying MM right now, hope other players are happy aswell.
    This is doing it right. I am also having fun, in my case with BM, and there's room for both of us.

Survival here. Went with Night Fae as i like them thematically the most and their "weekly covenant event" feels the least chore of them all and most enjoyable.
    I was thorn between Kyrian and Night Fae, former being massive crit buff while latter is massive AoE spike but with double to cooldown of former.

Night Fae introductory was pleasant, funny at times, which gave me the feel that i picked the right one for me.
    However, theres still that itch in back of my head... "30% crit on 1min CD which kinda fits more M+ pull pattern.."

As someone mentioned earlier - going for OP covenant this early in expansion can easily backfire overnight. We are still some time away from Mythic Raid balancing and things wont settle in until we hit 9.1 patch and we fully unlock our soulbinds.

Expansion in general has a nice pace and feel to it, it feels way less grindy than last two expansions and it allows me to have a RL with everything in it without actually feeling stressed that i have to commit to the game every day in order to not lag behind with borrowed power off the bat. I need an hour a day to clear cov daily and WQs and i can log out for the day, do Torghast and M0s with mates, fool around with man-talk on voice while miss is not around.
    People that want to commit already are leveling 2nd/3rd character (i know that some of my guildies do) so there's that too if you that kind of player.

As it stands now, i have prepared all materials for my 2 BiS legendaries and M0s are cleared before reset. Im not planning to fully commit to crafting anything before Mythic balancing happens and i stressed that to my raid leader in advance as our legendaries are not so strong as, lets say Rogue or Enhance's are.
    After that round of balancing settles in ill craft my leggos and probably take a second look at Kyrian too.
    That itch in back of my head is just not going away. I still think that 30% crit buff, as well as that buff staying when we move out of effect zone, even if not numerically on pair with Night Fae, FEELS like its too good to stay as is and it will just get better when our gear and stats go up.
    Last edited by Gurg; 2020-12-02 at 04:20 AM.

lol i will never min and max this game im not a try hard thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombria View Post
    This is doing it right. I am also having fun, in my case with BM, and there's room for both of us.
    Well, it certainly beats arguing over which spec had more representation during patch 8.1, like those two posters in the survival revamp thread have been doing for 3 pages now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamais View Post
    Well, it certainly beats arguing over which spec had more representation during patch 8.1, like those two posters in the survival revamp thread have been doing for 3 pages now.
    I remember when it felt like a good use of my time and energy to take part in arguments like that.

That was a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    I refused to touch this covenant in lieu of that disgusting trans character Pelagos and Blizz pushing that hedonistic agenda.
    Hey, you should get this toy! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
    Muckpool Cookpot
    I did not hit that snowmound, it's not true! It's bullshit, I did not hit it. I did NAHT.
    Oh hai Yeti

night fae for hunter.
    HOLLA FOR DA TOP DOLLA

It seems, as in previous years in which some specs were more viable starting an xpack, then the one falling behind end up being the best option from mid xpack and beyond.. the same will happen with Covenants. My advice, put the "max dps" thing below in the list and pick one based on it meeting most of your expectations... unless your only expectation is related to maximizing dps output.

Which means everyone is crowding my cool looks now... Go back to Kyrian!