IO Interactive is announcing their new project tomorrow

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/st...61800533438464

So the devs of the new Hitman trilogy are getting people ready for their new title reveal tomorrow. Theres been no rumours but they did send out a survey to Hitman 2 players early in the year about how interested they would be in a 'fantasy setting' and 'more open world structure'. I love both of their Hitman games and if that was testing interest in a similar style of gameplay but in a fantasy open world rather than a level based modern day i could be interested in that since Hitman 3 is on the way for more of that experience.

But i also have to worry about the monkeys paw option where its "Hitman Battle Royale" or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make Freedom Fighters 2 you nerds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slAhuh21ii8

"Project 007" so the Hitman devs are making a James Bond game. Not an IP i have any interest in at all but for the people that do thats probably an exciting reveal since i can't remember the last James Bond game i heard praise for. Maybe Nightfire on the PS2?

15+ Year Old Account
    I am pleased for i like jeems boond geems

Another of the 25390483593 bad tie-in games from movies?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Depending on what kind of game they're making, it could actually be really. I could see it working good with somewhat similar gameplay to hitman

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slAhuh21ii8

"Project 007" so the Hitman devs are making a James Bond game. Not an IP i have any interest in at all but for the people that do thats probably an exciting reveal since i can't remember the last James Bond game i heard praise for. Maybe Nightfire on the PS2?
    Think golden eye was the only one i heard of/enjoyed.

I like the style of the Hitman games so I think it's possible they can pull off a good James Bond game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Make Freedom Fighters 2 you nerds.
    Please. I have been waiting for this for YEARS. Either a sequel or a remaster/remake of the original. I fucking love that game. Played it so many times when I was younger.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it sells better than Hitman 2, they deserve it as they are great games.

The 007 theme lends well to it, they know how to do deception and stealth well so seems to be a successful combination, might be "more of the same" for those fan of the genre though.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins