Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Curious what this means for Death Knight emotions. The Horsemen themselves at times are showing positive ones, and the breaking of the helm seem to have had a major effect on their minds.
    Seems to me with the breaking of the helm and the loss of control the Lich King had they are now themselves again, free to make their own choices and behave as they had in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Factcheck View Post
    No mention of me, the Deathlord. Hate when books gloss over the contribution of player characters.
    I like it, making the pc one of the main characters of the history is the worst mistake Blizz has ever done.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    I like it, making the pc one of the main characters of the history is the worst mistake Blizz has ever done.
    Don't need to be the main character, just acknowledged. Like just add a "Should we call the deathlord? Nah, they are currently busy doing a mythic+" and then have the story play out as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    We never beat the Scourge as a whole. If you look every time we engaged in a conventional battle with them we got our asses handed to us. Even the victories resulted in massive casualties we couldn't afford to take. If you killed every undead they would eventually just rise again from the base necromatic energy in the environment. WPL areas cleansed by the Argents still have undead rising in their fields and the necromatic energy mutated the crops into monsters.

Fighting the scourge is more than fighting an army its fighting a disease that poisons the land like radiation. Thats why Tirion changed tactics and put everything into an assassination attempt on the Lich King which almost failed.
    That's as good as an analysis of the threat of the Scourge as I've ever read, and it nails on the head the need for the Lich King, a twist I've hated myself since the end of Wrath, but explained as such, damn it makes sense.

The visual of Nazgrim walking around just randomly Strangulating piles of snow makes me laugh. Just suddenly orc rawr snow explodes and sometimes you have a bunch of ghouls just staring at him.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    The visual of Nazgrim walking around just randomly Strangulating piles of snow makes me laugh. Just suddenly orc rawr snow explodes and sometimes you have a bunch of ghouls just staring at him.
    With puppy dog eyes
    Professor Johnston often said that if you didn't know history, you didn't know anything. You were a leaf that didn't know it was part of a tree. ~Michael Crichton, Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by Glormon View Post
    With puppy dog eyes
    That's exactly how I imagined that

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The Four Horsemen are planning to kill Bolvar because they believe he has fallen to the Helm, only to find out he pushed them away to keep them safe to fight Sylvanas. There's a good big to interactions between the Horsemen.
    so you are saying he essentially threw the fi....hahaha im kidding nobody can beat OP sylvanas until the jailer covenant gets nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by Factcheck View Post
    No mention of me, the Deathlord. Hate when books gloss over the contribution of player characters.
    Funny. I just came from a thread where the exact opposite sentiment was prevalent: forget the class hall leaders and completely remove any mention of the players from lore events. Guess that's what you get by having a huge audience.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    That's as good as an analysis of the threat of the Scourge as I've ever read, and it nails on the head the need for the Lich King, a twist I've hated myself since the end of Wrath, but explained as such, damn it makes sense.
    Add to the fact it wasn't just the Lich King. It was also the Cult, free willed living beings who believed in the old Lich King's methods. It was shown in both Plaguelands that they could override Bolvar's control of Scourge on a local level and keep up the attacks on the living and the plaguing, and re-plaguing, of areas. Though you are right. Nath put it better than I've seen anyone else do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    so you are saying he essentially threw the fi....hahaha im kidding nobody can beat OP sylvanas until the jailer covenant gets nerfed
    Where did you come to that conclusion? Keeping allies away from a fight you don't think you can win so they don't get killed and can make a difference later is way different than "throwing the fight" as you put it.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

That was incredibly cringe.
    It's a mix of using as many wow names as possible and buddy jokes. While trying to make a bland and boring description of what happened before the cinematic.
    A 5 lines text would have brought as much emotion and interest than that thing.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2020-11-19 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    That was incredibly cringe.
    It's a mix of using as many wow names as possible and buddy jokes. While trying to make a bland and boring description of what happened before the cinematic.
    A 5 lines text would have brought as much emotion and interest than that thing.
    Be careful with these edges.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?