Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I wouldn't post here if everyone liked my arguments and agrees with me. In fact there's no point in even having a thread where you like and agree with everyone in the thread.


    Okay but you would need to explain why that is the case in order to advance our understanding of the topic.
    So you post here just to disagree with everyone? great.

    also I don't need to explain why your ideas are bad at all.

    whatever. have a day. done with your lies for the day.

  2. #102
    Moderator Rozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,645
    Stay civil and reel it back in.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

  3. #103
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    37,374
    I have gay friends....I am a gay guy....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

  4. #104
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    55,963
    I get along far better with women, than I do with men. The same characteristics that make women feel comfortable around me, are the same ones than makes men question their own masculinity. I have no control over it... I am a very friendly giant... kids and animals, literally flock to me... while men are uncomfortable around me.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  5. #105
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    19,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I have gay friends....I am a gay guy....
    Nope, this is wrong. You should clearly want to fuck any guy you want to be friends with. Thats the only right way according to @PC2
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Nope, this is wrong. You should clearly want to fuck any guy you want to be friends with. Thats the only right way according to @PC2
    They probably do.

    I'm envisioning massive orgies.
    Last edited by Sorensen; 2020-11-20 at 02:28 PM.
    Driving on Sunshine.

    PM for Tesla referral code.

  7. #107
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    55,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    They probably do.

    I'm assuming massive orgies.
    This would have been far more amusing, if you said envision, instead of assuming... -10 sarcasm points...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    Don't worry I fix
    Points have been returned!!!
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-11-20 at 02:50 PM.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    This would have been far more amusing, if you said envision, instead of assuming... -10 sarcasm points...
    Don't worry I fix
    Driving on Sunshine.

    PM for Tesla referral code.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Nope, this is wrong. You should clearly want to fuck any guy you want to be friends with. Thats the only right way according to @PC2
    I feel sorry for bisexual people. They can't have any friends, because they apparently want to fuck everyone, women and men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I feel sorry for bisexual people. They can't have any friends, because they apparently want to fuck everyone, women and men.
    Just cus you want to smash doesn't mean you can't be or have friends, it just means that you aren't "just friends"

    I think this is the point many people are missing in this thread.
    Driving on Sunshine.

    PM for Tesla referral code.

  11. #111
    Elemental Lord callipygoustp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    8,061
    Ignoring the ridiculous amount of real world experience I have: No, its impossible.

  12. #112
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    16,393
    Can't have enough repetitive vapid threads.
    /s

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    Just cus you want to smash doesn't mean you can't be or have friends, it just means that you aren't "just friends"

    I think this is the point many people are missing in this thread.
    Just going by the logic of the OP and PrimaryColor, that men can't be friends with women, because men are horny lot. Therefore, bisexuals can't have friends. Or bisexual men can't, but bisexual women can?

    Yeah, it doesn't seem to make much sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

  14. #114
    The Insane Acidbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    17,802
    Don't see why not, depends on how mature both parties are.

    For a man perspective it is fairly vile to act like a good friend just to try and get some action, it is also useful to have a woman friend you can confide in and vice versa.
    Unless you look awful and don't take care of yourself sex is fairly easy to get nowadays, it is not worth torpedoing a good friendship over because in most cases sex ruins a good friendship if the intend was never to be more than that in my opinion.

    I have to say it also depends on your partner and there are boundaries, i wouldn't be okay with my female friends cuddling me and what not all the time if i had a girlfriend but that's just me, same way i don't find it okay the other way around even if some people are more physical than others.

    Now if you are an incel i can see why this doesn't come across believable but those are people that have decided to give up on themselves and blame others for their own behaviour.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Right but does that apply to the majority of guys and to the majority of cases where there is a guy and a good looking gal? This thread doesn't have to be about every guy and every relationship but just about the average or typical case.
    reading through variety of responses of yours... something interesting i've noticed. you apparently have no problem with being friends with women who are in relationships already. so why does that switch click off in those cases but not when they are single? attractive women are attractive whether they are in relationship or single. so why can you, but your own words not have these issues when they are attached?

    moreover... are you trying to claim that only (lets say conventionally) attractive people get to experience sexual desire or be desired? really? and "normies" never pair up, never enjoy sexual attraction and sex? because looks are the only thing that matter?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Just going by the logic of the OP and PrimaryColor, that men can't be friends with women, because men are horny lot. Therefore, bisexuals can't have friends. Or bisexual men can't, but bisexual women can?

    Yeah, it doesn't seem to make much sense.
    right? its what confuses me as well.

  16. #116
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    40,554
    I am going to say No, I am sure that isn't Politically correct and I am open to being wrong, but in general. Now don't get me wrong in a professional setting certainly.

    I believe women and men can have a purely professional relationship.

    Keep in mind being working relationships, acquaintances in my opinion are NOT friendships.

    Few exceptions being close relatives, and men and women who aren't attracted to the opposite sex. In my experience and from what I have observed that is just the way it is.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  17. #117
    Legendary! Zuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,272
    Yes, but it's harder if your life is otherwise devoid of romance/sex. That's why I consider apps like Tinder good overall as it's a very approachable channel to meeting people to form a sexual relationship with, romantic or otherwise.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

  18. #118
    Of course they can be friends, the only question is if they can be friends in an unrequited love-relationship, to which I would say no - not in a way I would consider healthy. And with "unrequited love" I actually mean love, like the brainy hormone love cocktail chemistry stuff you can't reasonably fight against - not lust. The latter is easy enough to suppress, while the former can only lead to an abusive relationship (sometimes not even intentionally abusive).

    I assume the same applies to homosexuals, making it not a thing exclusive between men and women.

  19. #119
    The Insane PC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Of course they can be friends, the only question is if they can be friends in an unrequited love-relationship, to which I would say no - not in a way I would consider healthy. And with "unrequited love" I actually mean love, like the brainy hormone love cocktail chemistry stuff you can't reasonably fight against - not lust. The latter is easy enough to suppress, while the former can only lead to an abusive relationship (sometimes not even intentionally abusive).

    I assume the same applies to homosexuals, making it not a thing exclusive between men and women.
    Exactly yeah I don't understand why so many guys think an unrequited love friendship is still a real friendship. A friendship that is based on an inequality obviously has nothing to do with a real mutual friendship.
    Optimism!

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    For those thinking there's still any value to this argument, and that men can only see women as bangable, I gotta ask; do you feel the same way about your mothers and sisters and aunts and so forth? You'd bang 'em, if they gave you a shot? Or are you able to maintain a healthy platonic relationship with them?

    Because having a platonic friend isn't any friggin' different. If you can manage to not pop a stiffy every time your mom bends over, you can be platonic friends with women. The difference is that you don't want to. You're horning out over every woman you meet, and you think that's normal.

    And it's not.
    Of course someone can be just be friends with someone they aren't sexually attracted to. So your argument doesn't really work unless you actually find your mom attractive.

    But the real question everyone should be asking is what constitutes friendship? If I only really like someone because they buy my meals when we go out are we still friends? What if I help them move and do other things with them that has a greater value than the meals? Does that suddenly make the friendship more real? What if I only started talking to a person because they are the only one I know I can talk to about paper airplane racing? What if I love helping people and so befriended someone who is always sick so I can help them out?

    The fact of the matter is that we all want something out of our relationships with other people even online, maybe we want to troll someone to watch them get riled up or maybe we want to espouse our moral superiority and or intellect and berate our lessers only to flee the area instead of apologizing if we misconstrued what we thought they meant. In the end no matter what type of relationship it is an individual will always want something out of it so who cares if you hope one day you can hook up with the other person as long as you don't expect or demand that the relationship go any further than the other person wants.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •